Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I knew you was a Josy simp trying to get in the club
View attachment 3420107
You can't fight who you are Quinn isn't worth it remember her name means descending from cons
Josy is love Josy life Alady
If someone looked at me with that smile and eyes, I would think she is some psycho maniac who is going to kill me.
One more thing, this hairstyle makes her look very young, and Josy already looks no more than 18 in her usual look. So, I look at this frame and it feels like I’m on Epstein’s island.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
If someone looked at me with that smile and eyes, I would think she is some psycho maniac who is going to kill me.
One more thing, this hairstyle makes her look very young, and Josy already looks no more than 18 in her usual look. So, I look at this frame and it feels like I’m on Epstein’s island.
that is the face of wild love that's ready to give herself to you :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Why did he ruin josy model.. made her look much less appealing. Maya and Josy was my fav route, but in this new season he messed them up. Sage looks better than ever though, prob gonna be my new fav route.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Sorry, Darkwen, but I don't have a granny fetish like you do.
But i guess it's good for you, yea. ;)
Compared to Josy even this old lady looks like a princess.
View attachment 3420908
That old lady is Quinn at 100 of course she isn't going to here that long, Josy is a Goddess just the facts which why you keep old lady facing her but guess what all those cheap tricks still look better then Quinn. But I'm not here to make cry I'm just here to love Josy and have fun doing so, Also i'm not into grannies but Joshy might be;)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes