Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
You love to spend a lot of time trying to trash Josy and thinking her about I don't even think about Quinn a third of the time you think about Josy.
I think your really a Josy simp but don't want to admit it
join the Alady empire Karamba the Great Goddess is very forgiving
OMJALADY
okay, I'll join Jose's cult, but only if you sign my petition first Darkwen. :Kappa:
8iekzl.jpg

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I have a thought again. The Hots House is paid for by alumni. Is Priscilla perhaps a former HOT girl? What if this Priscilla just wants to help Maya on the condition that Maya doesn't become HOT. Josy learned a lot about the HOTs when she moved into the HOT house. Then another question arises. What could Maya learn in the HOTs house or from the HOTs that she shouldn't?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: znar25

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I don't like alcoholics. :rolleyes:
View attachment 3419942

Oh, come on... You don't miss an opportunity to say some bullshit about Quinn. About no one else.
I'm very fair I don't miss an opportunity to say something about anyone equal opportunity Jill, Quinn, Madame Arieth, Maya, etc no whore left behind, I save all my praise for Josy and sometimes something nice about Maya, Bella, Zoey

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I'm very fair I don't miss an opportunity to say something about anyone equal opportunity Jill, Quinn, Madame Arieth, Maya, etc no whore left behind, I save all my praise for Josy and sometimes something nice about Maya, Bella, Zoey
Ok, I'm very fair too. All shit for Josy. :cautious:
I'm going for a empire not a religion
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes