L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Neither Zoey or Quinn are the worst looking female in a game that features Madame Rose.
She's a pretty forgettable character though. It's not like you can blame them for not including her in the argument. She's only really mentioned either by DPC smelling his own farts or as part of a joke made by F95 users. That's about it.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
So, I played this back when it was like 6gb in size.. which is probably like 3 years ago, and I am pretty sure that there's likely a bunch of interesting characters introduced by now, but anytime I even think about trying the game again I'm just reminded of how much I utterly despise Maya and Josy for dragging MC into actual emotional hell and conveniently just not saying a fucking thing about it (besides Maya mentioning a relationship at certain points IIRC).

If there was a way to completely avoid those characters until they show up and are together again, I would be back in order to try it out but as they seem utterly integral to the story of crushing the MC at the start, it seems utterly unlikely.

It's.. a bit of a bitter taste when you're sure you'd like a game but absolutely cannot deal with a certain character or two.

• Sad
Reactions: Ostap Bender

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
So, I played this back when it was like 6gb in size.. which is probably like 3 years ago, and I am pretty sure that there's likely a bunch of interesting characters introduced by now, but anytime I even think about trying the game again I'm just reminded of how much I utterly despise Maya and Josy for dragging MC into actual emotional hell and conveniently just not saying a fucking thing about it (besides Maya mentioning a relationship at certain points IIRC).

If there was a way to completely avoid those characters until they show up and are together again, I would be back in order to try it out but as they seem utterly integral to the story of crushing the MC at the start, it seems utterly unlikely.

It's.. a bit of a bitter taste when you're sure you'd like a game but absolutely cannot deal with a certain character or two.
If you don't like the M+J content in early game, enable to skip seen/unseen text and just fast forward through these passages ... If you play the DIK route, they won't accept you in the threesome/throuple anyway.

However Josy and Maya are essential for the main story of the game, so even if you dumped them or got not accepted, in episodes 9 and 10 you will spend some time with J+M and mostly Maya's problems.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
If you don't like the M+J content in early game, enable to skip seen/unseen text and just fast forward through these passages ... If you play the DIK route, they won't accept you in the threesome/throuple anyway.

However Josy and Maya are essential for the main story of the game, so even if you dumped them or got not accepted, in episodes 9 and 10 you will spend some time with J+M and mostly Maya's problems.
Yeah I'm just out in that case, I'm the type of person who if I thoroughly dislike a character/person, I don't want to see them at all. Though, as said, since I figured they'd somehow be integral to the story, I'm simply shit out of luck.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
game was great until i followed the guide to the point where you gotta dump all the main girls, yet you can still fool around with the side chicks? i already restarted once because i didnt have enough points for the love triangle with maya & josy just to have it mean nothing if you pick someone else, should have a gallery unlock that doesnt require a mod because with all the forced free roam trying to navigate the dik frat is a headache
You are supposed to make a save game before you dump everyone in episode 8 so that you can restart there to create saves for the different paths to export to Season 3. You usually only need a DIK and a CHICK run through Season 1-2 to cover all the paths, allthough you may need to do some branching to get 100% content.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes