Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I feel we have vastly different ideas of what "completely different person" means. To me, that still looks like Maya, just without excessive normal map distracting me from her actual appearance.

A replacement like that certainly is an option, just not one DPC is willing to take. I mean the game is at what, half point at the moment? Not sure what benefit is there in saddling the players with shitty renders for another 5-10 years when they long forgotten the first episodes.
She looks more like a distant version of Maya from another AVN than the real Maya. An option would be to correct the existing texture, but for some reason he not doing this.

Reactions: Riaman

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Josy is my girl so it can't be NTR if a single Maya is fucking Stan in this fantasy
Someone really brought up the BBC discussion? View attachment 3426802

BaDIK topic never ceases to amaze me... :ROFLMAO:
Thank Darkwen and his BBC fantasy with Maya for this. Of course, he hides behind his love for Josy, but we know these excuses. :ROFLMAO:
And it’s a pity you didn’t see the thread when people were drawing Blacked parodies of the clone series from DPC, it was the golden time of these.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Thank Darkwen and his BBC fantasy with Maya for this. Of course, he hides behind his love for Josy, but we know these excuses. :ROFLMAO:
And it’s a pity you didn’t see the thread when people were drawing Blacked parodies of the clone series from DPC, it was the golden time of these.
I'm sure Patrick would love it if Maya bout home a black boyfriend:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :Kappa: my fantasy is being alone with Josy on a desert island forever :love::love::love:

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes