WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
Yeah... Pity about your face, Wade... :p

View attachment 3425744
Dude..! Off the topic... Y'know fucking what? One day after your comment I got a skin allergy all over my face arised from usage of a cosmetic shit. Now my face looks nothing different but Stewie Griffin :cry: My handsomeness faded away for at least... let's say 1 week. It looks like.. Like a football.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
From what I could remember, if you fail classes, then Cathy doesn't speak so fondly of you. In the scene where some guy asks you for help in math, your answer would be wrong, but Cathy still appreciates your effort. That's all I actually noticed. We don't know if DPC plans to add the drop out possibility.
we've also had the midterms, and if MC is DIK we know that he's probably not going to pass Nora's class, so I think it's very likely that we'll at least know how this first year of college ends, it may not be that determinative to the story but something will happen

Ancient Majik

Dec 29, 2020
I know the new release has been out for a bit now, but just had time over the last few days to play and complete the paths I wanted to try...

I chose the "Others" path by far the most content if you are going full DIK this was a lot of fun to play

The "Sage" Path going full DIK all so has a lot of good content... at this time she doesn't seem to mind him playing the field so to speak.

The "Jill" path in order to play it I chose the - Chick affinity this makes the path limited if you play it true.... ( I had to dfo a lot of saves to see the other content) *winks*

I had a lot of fun on the "Jose & Maya" path running it on neutral affinity, after making the choice you still have to do a lot of saves to see other scene options, and anything that requires DIK is pretty much off the table but still some good content....

As of right now my ranking for the paths ....

1 Others Path best path for the most content
2 Jose & Maya my preferred play style
3 Sage ( may bring in some harder kinks in the future based on dialog... but she is all so in last year)
4 Jill (depending on how it is written in the future this could be fun is he includes some training and maybe intro BDSM... she seemed interested in that spank he gave her)

Very well done DR. Pink Cake and Team

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I know the new release has been out for a bit now, but just had time over the last few days to play and complete the paths I wanted to try...

I chose the "Others" path by far the most content if you are going full DIK this was a lot of fun to play

The "Sage" Path going full DIK all so has a lot of good content... at this time she doesn't seem to mind him playing the field so to speak.

The "Jill" path in order to play it I chose the - Chick affinity this makes the path limited if you play it true.... ( I had to dfo a lot of saves to see the other content) *winks*

I had a lot of fun on the "Jose & Maya" path running it on neutral affinity, after making the choice you still have to do a lot of saves to see other scene options, and anything that requires DIK is pretty much off the table but still some good content....

As of right now my ranking for the paths ....

1 Others Path best path for the most content
2 Jose & Maya my preferred play style
3 Sage ( may bring in some harder kinks in the future based on dialog... but she is all so in last year)
4 Jill (depending on how it is written in the future this could be fun is he includes some training and maybe intro BDSM... she seemed interested in that spank he gave her)

Very well done DR. Pink Cake and Team
Its Josy ;)

quilinq

Jul 5, 2020
Hi all, I used one of the loaded saves from the forum and unlocked all scenes. But now the name shows up as "Stevan" in the replays, how do I change the name in the replays? I changed it in the phone but doesn't seem to affect the replays, thanks.
open dev console mc_(girls name) = u'(your name)'

it should look like mc_maya = u'kodakcrack'

you have to do this for every character if it pops up

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
tried to get with Josy for 3 playthroughs i dont get how to do it. Am I retarded?
Right now if you want Josy you have to be with Maya too but that likely will change soon, as said above. Even if you don't like Maya there are not a lot of shared scenes only 4 the rest are solo scenes

Reactions: aerox1234

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
tried to get with Josy for 3 playthroughs i dont get how to do it. Am I retarded?
Josy and Maya are a package deal. In order to get that romance, be either Chick or Neutral affinity and in the trashed library propose to both of them. However, there are the seeds of a potential solo and or separate romance with either. If you reject them both Josy will not give you up. Spend time with her every chance you are afforded and assure you that you have feelings for her. Choose others instead of the other romances, or choose on of the others and cheat on them when given the opportunity. In the meantime Josy will be with Maya, but in the latest update she will tell you that she still wants you. This may lead to things in the future. On the Maya front, something very interesting happens when you choose both Josy/Maya and dump them for Sage. Maya floats a softball that she would like to be with you and Sage. Poor Josy.

Reactions: aerox1234
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes