Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Favourite girl in general for me is Jade but from the LIs i would say Josy even tho she doesn't have many fans but you know
(y) Jade is always the best option here :p and funnily enough, before the update came out there was like a mini fan club of Josy fans but they ain't a myth and do actually exist.

guys i'm afraid to get an (ToML spoiler) "Ann ending all over again".
Let's hope not that ending infuriated me the most :LOL:

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
before the update came out there was like a mini fan club of Josy fans but they ain't a myth and do actually exist.
Okay now this makes me angry cuz i was one of them and you forgot :mad: nah i'm jk :LOL: and yeah i was here at the time and it was my first time being active on this forum actually.

Let's hope not that ending infuriated me the most :LOL:
I still regret going all out for ann and then getting dumped like an idiot, i was like wait what ??? are you for real ? wait is there no way we could stay together ? what if i try different options...... 5 minutes later: okay FUCK ANN WTF WAS THAT SHIT ???
i was so pissed off :LOL:

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Favourite girl in general for me is Jade but from the LIs i would say Josy even tho she doesn't have many fans but you know :LOL:
the problem is that she would actually be down to cheat on the mc if she found another person who she feels more happy with than our MC. Remember when she said that she doesn't blame her dad for cheating cuz at least he was cheating with someone he loves and that she doesn't see anything wrong with it since that would make him a happier man or smth like that, guys i'm afraid to get an (ToML spoiler) "Ann ending all over again".
C'mon! Isn't it like that with everybody? If you are certain that you would like someone more than your current partner and you feel like you could be happier with this new person, wouldn't you risk it too? (I'm not saying for you to do it irl tho xD Only you know of your circumstances) Josy feels lonely and has to cope with the fact that she has to work daily with someone she is attracted to. And she is very reluctant in pursuing a relation with MC, and even breaks his heart at first, before giving him hope again. She is clearly conflicted by all her feelings; she isn't just some hoe who would run from guy to guy (or girl to girl) and lie about it. That's what I feel, anyway. In the next update we will surely know more how she feels about MC and Maya.

Edit: I'm not saying cheating is right. I'm just saying that a person who is in a relation, shouldn't be condemned for having doubts about their feelings.

Last edited:

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
C'mon! Isn't it like that with everybody? If you are certain that you would like someone more than your current partner and you feel like you could be happier with this new person, wouldn't you risk it too? (I'm not saying for you to do it irl tho xD Only you know of your circumstances) Josy feels lonely and has to cope with the fact that she has to work daily with someone she is attracted to. And she is very reluctant in pursuing a relation with MC, and even breaks his heart at first, before giving him hope again. She is clearly conflicted by all her feelings; she isn't just some hoe who would run from guy to guy (or girl to girl) and lie about it. That's what I feel, anyway. In the next update we will surely know more how she feels about MC and Maya.
It would've been better if Josy didn't give the MC hope and instead figured her feelings out with Maya and broke up with her and then gave the MC hope for a relationship,
i feel like that would make a lot of people like Josy more and see her as more than just a girl who hooked up with someone while she's in a complicated relationship with someone else. but i do agree with you tho! but if she figured all that out and then broke up that would've made it way better

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
It would've been better if Josy didn't give the MC hope and instead figured her feelings out with Maya and broke up with her and then gave the MC hope for a relationship,
i feel like that would make a lot of people like Josy more and see her as more than just a girl who hooked up with someone while she's in a complicated relationship with someone else. but i do agree with you tho! but if she figured all that out and then broke up that would've made it way better
Yes, I agree. The fact that she eventually cheated on Maya must give some players an excuse to not trust her and simply pursue other LIs. But the circumstances of how they started their relation, and when they started it, allied with all the uncertainty regarding their futures, weren't the ideal conditions to make a commitment with a guy she barely knew. Plus, I don't think she ghosted Maya. After the sex night with MC, she was grounded by her parents, who took her phone away from her. So, she didn't contact MC or Maya for that reason. This is just conjecture on my part now, but maybe she intended to break up with Maya after that night and after the lack of communication with MC for a few days, after finally reaching him and getting to know he was in a dorm with another girl, and noticing his reluctance in receiving her there, she could have changed her mind, or at least postpone her decision.

Ploxy

Jan 7, 2018
I have installed and deleted this game 5 times. In the beginning the game wouldn't allow mod. Then there's failure in script. Can anyone tell how to install the "Walkthrough Mod" without experiencing any sort errors?

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I believe I haven't seen any discussion about this specific hot individual, but what are your thoughts on Lily?

She is one sexy lady, holy shit.
She is. I'm sure she'll be more involved later on. And depending on how you treated her during her dance, she will be either nice to you or hate your guts.

Reactions: TuffyTenToes
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes