Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

Thank you all for pledging!

It's time for me to take the leap of faith.

On Monday I'm giving my boss my 1 month notice, after which I will be working on Being a DIK full time and also get some extra and much needed time for family, friends and my health.

Your support is amazing and it means so much that you all come together to ensure that this journey will continue.

I will do my utmost to not disappoint you, while staying true to the story as it is planned.

Love

Dr PinkCake
YAY

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think neutral affinity is the optimal one to have during these first three updates. In all my three saves (neutral, massive chick, massive DIK) I have a neutral affinity. This allows me more freedom to choose actions from both DIK and Chick alignment (like the one you refer to) and it also allows me to still pursue a Massive DIK or Massive Chick alignment, by saving one slot for each end, in case it will be possible to reach from one end to the other in the future. We currently have to cut six slots off from our affinity bar, if you cut more from one side than the other, the most you could do from the side that was cut more, is either Huge DIK or Huge Chick. By preserving one slot from each end, you aren't cutting the potential to reach Massive DIK or Massive Chick in your current playthrough.
This is true. My affinity also is neutral in two playthroughs i made.

Anyway, nice to see Dr.Pinkcake being rewarded with more patrons. He does deserve it.

Reactions: TobiMAH and E.l.l.0

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

Thank you all for pledging!

It's time for me to take the leap of faith.

On Monday I'm giving my boss my 1 month notice, after which I will be working on Being a DIK full time and also get some extra and much needed time for family, friends and my health.

Your support is amazing and it means so much that you all come together to ensure that this journey will continue.

I will do my utmost to not disappoint you, while staying true to the story as it is planned.

Love

Dr PinkCake
I've already wrote a message in his specific Patreon page , but i want to make also here my best congratulations and compliments to DPC and of course to all person that helped him in this project , for this decision; all the best for you , for your life and family and naturally for you project . Tks a lot to keep us so informed , i really appreciate all of it . Proud to be one of you Patrons and supporters

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
Welp, that was a whole lot better than expected. Guess I'll just throw my wallet at DrPinkCake.

But that ending. That quadruple cliffhanger...

Does anyone have an ETA on episode 4? Or even guesswork?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Welp, that was a whole lot better than expected. Guess I'll just throw my wallet at DrPinkCake.

If no delays happen every episode come in a 2-3 months schedule.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019

Id say late November to early December is the most probable

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
2500+
Sweet. DPC deserves it and much more.
On a side note, guesswork here really but i think that watermelon humper might be the one behind the whole chad blackmailing drama, he's got resources and a reason.
Or Not. Just saying.

Reactions: HHUUKK

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
2500+
Sweet. DPC deserves it and much more.
On a side note, guesswork here really but i think that watermelon humper might be the one behind the whole chad blackmailing drama, he's got resources and a reason.
Or Not. Just saying.
What would be the reason?

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Alignment is your mood, affinity is your personality. The latter will become more and more important in the future, it will block some routes and open up new ones.

The end game will be that 3 playtroughs with one DIK, Chick and Neutral affinity each is needed to unlock all content available.
If it becomes based on Affinity rather than the raw DIK/CHICK alignment score that's actually good as it's easier to manage for those that don't follow the WT. Affinity decision points are impossible to miss. Oh, and welcome back Minengeschoss.

I think neutral affinity is the optimal one to have during these first three updates. In all my three saves (neutral, massive chick, massive DIK) I have a neutral affinity. This allows me more freedom to choose actions from both DIK and Chick alignment (like the one you refer to) and it also allows me to still pursue a Massive DIK or Massive Chick alignment, by saving one slot for each end, in case it will be possible to reach from one end to the other in the future. We currently have to cut six slots off from our affinity bar, if you cut more from one side than the other, the most you could do from the side that was cut more, is either Huge DIK or Huge Chick. By preserving one slot from each end, you aren't cutting the potential to reach Massive DIK or Massive Chick in your current playthrough.
Yeah. Affinity wise my DIK usually hovers at +1/0 and my CHIC at 0/-1 naturally. For both I tend to pick DIK for sex related choices (Quinn's menu, strip-joint, Jade etc.) and CHICK for non-sex (don't beat up Troy, talks to store owner's son etc.)

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I've read people here saying that Tybalt resembles Jade. I can see him ending up being related to her, as they share the surname and his picture was in Burke's office. And the hair color is similar too. But why would a mother throw a picture of her son in an argument?

Who I think really resembles Jade (facial features) is Zoey. Just watch the scene where she has sex with MC.

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I've read people here saying that Tybalt resembles Jade. I can see him ending up being related to her, as they share the surname and his picture was in Burke's office. And the hair color is similar too. But why would a mother throw a picture of his son in an argument?

Who I think really resembles Jade (facial features) is Zoey. Just watch the scene where she has sex with MC.
She takes whatever lies closest to her,doesn`t look like she deliberetly picked Tybalt`s photo,especially since she throws all 3 of the pictures.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
But why would a mother throw a picture of his son in an argument?
She wouldn't I was thinking it could be down to Burke and his infidelity but Tybalt having the same hair colour as Jade makes me think otherwise but then again could the hair just be a coincidence or as you mentioned Zoey looking like Jade is that also a coincidence? I think it would be quite the twist if we were banging Jade's daughter, but it is also mentioned that Tybalt's parents give money to the college would the two professors be able to afford that?

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
She takes whatever lies closest to her,doesn`t look like she deliberetly picked Tybalt`s photo,especially since she throws all 3 of the pictures.
I guess she was so possessed with rage she wasn't even paying attention to what she grabbed. It could have been just an impulsive reaction.
She wouldn't I was thinking it could be down to Burke and his infidelity but Tybalt having the same hair colour as Jade makes me think otherwise but then again could the hair just be a coincidence or as you mentioned Zoey looking like Jade is that also a coincidence? I think it would be quite the twist if we were banging Jade's daughter, but it is also mentioned that Tybalt's parents give money to the college would the two professors be able to afford that?
Yes, it would be weird for the two professors to give donations to the place that employs them. Unless there is something else behind that...

And about Zoey resembling Jade, I'm thinking it's just a coincidence because, more often than not, Daz models used in the majority of games where they portray characters related by blood are very different from each other, and others that aren't related at all are lookalike. But I guess it could also be plausible for Jade and Stephen to have a rebel daughter who would only do the stuff like she does, to spite them.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes