Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Perhaps... The truth, Troy, although he doesn't show any kind of madness or obsession, is the one that has more reasons to blackmail Chad, but there is something else that makes me think otherwise ... I don't know, anyway, soon we will leave doubts.
A person doesn't need to show any kind signs of madness or obsession to signal that they want revenge. Most people would do so in a quiet and silent way.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
My opinion of the whole "Troy is the blackmailer" thing : Maybe Troy was blackmailed by the same person that's blackmailing chad? to do smth and if he didn't do it they would expose him with the thing that they have on troy, so Troy had to do that thing and it got him kicked out of the Jocks? The other "theory" is maybe the blackmailer did something and put the blame on Troy, obviously not literally was like troy did it, the opposite actually.
he did something that would hurt the Jocks and then left something that belongs to Troy hence why everyone was supportive of the whole "kick out Troy thing" and Troy didn't have anything to defend himself with no evidence and nothing
so he got kicked out and the same one who caused all of this is the one blackmailing chad
but we're still in the suspecting loop.
The thing is, it seems as though Chad is just now being blackmailed. I highly doubt he's been blackmailed for such a prolonged period of time without being able to uncover who the blackmailer is taking his position into mind.

Reactions: TobiMAH

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Wow, that must be terrifying for him, but congrats, it's really deserved, especially with how he's one of the best adult game creators out there and has created games beyond just masturbation content. I cannot wait to see what the future holds and cannot wait to for there to be more content (especially now that he's quitting his job, he'll have A LOT more time to work on these games and release updates more often).

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Wow, that must be terrifying for him, but congrats, it's really deserved, especially with how he's one of the best adult game creators out there and has created games beyond just masturbation content. I cannot wait to see what the future holds and cannot wait to for there to be more content (especially now that he's quitting his job, he'll have A LOT more time to work on these games and release updates more often).
Hopefully it will be like that. Because waiting kills me day by day :(

Reactions: E.l.l.0 and jish55

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Hopefully it will be like that. Because waiting kills me day by day :(
Same, and I was introduced to DrPinkCake when he was working on Acting Lessons, which had monthly releases. I understand why these weren't every month, especially with all the new mechanics added in which takes extra time to code and what not. But I feel that now, with him no longer working a normal job, he can focus a lot more on this game, and with how skilled he is with rendering, coding, and writing the story, I have faith he'll be able to pump out more updates with more frequency now.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
The thing is, it seems as though Chad is just now being blackmailed. I highly doubt he's been blackmailed for such a prolonged period of time without being able to uncover who the blackmailer is taking his position into mind.
In my first sentence when i said "Troy was blackmailed by the same person that's blackmailing chad? to do smth and if he didn't do it they would expose him with the thing that they have on troy" that was only meant for Troy and that he has been blackmailed and was successfully out of the picture, then the same blackmailer went for chad to blackmail him with the same technique he used on Troy, bait, he baited Troy in a way and got him kicked out and he baited Chad to attack the MC in a public place to make the Jocks kick him out or at least to change the president of the Jocks or smth like that. but maybe that's just me far fetching the whole thing from it's point and that never happened and i'm exaggerating :LOL:

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Same, and I was introduced to DrPinkCake when he was working on Acting Lessons, which had monthly releases. I understand why these weren't every month, especially with all the new mechanics added in which takes extra time to code and what not. But I feel that now, with him no longer working a normal job, he can focus a lot more on this game, and with how skilled he is with rendering, coding, and writing the story, I have faith he'll be able to pump out more updates with more frequency now.
ACting lessons ... every time I read that name I get goosebumps ... I loved it! :love:

Yeah. I hope that with this step he've taken, updates will be published more frequently. What he've done is appreciated. Not everyone is able to leave their job to devote themselves fully to a project.

We will give our full support so he can continue publishing stories like this. It's amazing;)(y)

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
I've been thinking about who could possibly be blackmailing Chad, but it may be yet too soon to point to a culprit, as we lack much information to reach a solid conjecture.
You're following Chad's reasoning. And as he noted, he wasn't really thinking when he went to that conclusion.
It's not blackmail since whoever did it hasn't even asked for anything.
Besides, the pictures shown so far included selfies from Rusty and Jamie's phones.
I'm not sure what was in the envelope labeled with his name, but I doubt it was really that incriminating.
My take on it is that the photos were probably snapped by the DIK upperclassmen themselves in an attempt to provoke the Tri-Alphas into doing something that would put them in hot water with the school admin.
Tommy assured Jacob back at the house party when MC was making out with Sage that they had it handled.
And it looks like it worked as intended. Chad over-reacted and hence the Tri-Alphas are under a microscope.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Alignment is your mood, affinity is your personality. The latter will become more and more important in the future, it will block some routes and open up new ones.

The end game will be that 3 playtroughs with one DIK, Chick and Neutral affinity each is needed to unlock all content available.
Did DPC confirm this?

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Did DPC confirm this?
I can confirm this. Maybe some of you played with cheats and unlocked all content that way, but I played the vanilla version and I needed three different playthroughs to unlock all content. If you only play once, you will see that many scenes are missing and some are only in a 50% status. If you play as a DIK, you will need to play as the Chick counterpart to unlock the remaining 50%, and vice-versa. And if you only play once, you can only see the dream sequences from either Cathy or Jade. And if you only play twice, you still will miss at least one scene; at the party you have three choices: go back to Maya, go look for Sage, or go look for Sarah.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Actually, the dick hat was based on your affinity not alignment. My DIK guy was +12 DIK but still had both choices open because his affinity was neutral.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think neutral affinity is the optimal one to have during these first three updates. In all my three saves (neutral, massive chick, massive DIK) I have a neutral affinity. This allows me more freedom to choose actions from both DIK and Chick alignment (like the one you refer to) and it also allows me to still pursue a Massive DIK or Massive Chick alignment, by saving one slot for each end, in case it will be possible to reach from one end to the other in the future. We currently have to cut six slots off from our affinity bar, if you cut more from one side than the other, the most you could do from the side that was cut more, is either Huge DIK or Huge Chick. By preserving one slot from each end, you aren't cutting the potential to reach Massive DIK or Massive Chick in your current playthrough.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

Thank you all for pledging!

It's time for me to take the leap of faith.

On Monday I'm giving my boss my 1 month notice, after which I will be working on Being a DIK full time and also get some extra and much needed time for family, friends and my health.

Your support is amazing and it means so much that you all come together to ensure that this journey will continue.

I will do my utmost to not disappoint you, while staying true to the story as it is planned.

Love

Dr PinkCake

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes