SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Active Lessons was easily my favorite game until the watershed event occurred. And I didn't believe that we were forced to choose between the two LIs like that. I remember jokingly saying that a man has two arms for a reason, so I didn't foresee that event would end like that at all. When the bomb dropped, I criticized it a bit, but in the end accepted DPC's point of view. I was still able to chose my favorite girl (not only from AL but probably from all games) Missy, save my BFF Liam (and get him a date along the way), so it was still pleasant, overall. But I felt really bad for what happened to the other main LI, and I still think a route where that could have been prevented, would be the best solution to please the most fans.

About Being a DIK: There are currently only three updates and still this game is my favorite from all the hundreds of games that I've played. You can read what I think about it, and why I think like I do about it, on my review. Just bear in mind that the game can still turn one way or the other, ending up being a disappointment. But at this stage, even in its incomplete state, it satisfies me on every level like no other game, and I think it will end up being a masterpiece.
It seems that we all choose the same. The lovely and sweet Missy, impossible to avoid, impossible to forget:love:

• Love
Reactions: E.l.l.0

The Ascendent

Jun 9, 2018
Is this game going to be complete in one series or is this going to continue into a second series or even a third? Our MC has been through a lot and they have only been in college for around two weeks. Never mind a semester or even a year, or who knows how long his course is. Any ideas on how many episodes as well. Just asking because this is a fun game and I am curious how long the good Dr is planning to work on this project.

Reactions: Killer94

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hard to know... Anyway It's possible that it was Sage, because she is obsessive and like a crazy.
Well if the rumours about Chad are true I wonder if it will humiliate Sage or will she just move on from him with the MC. Also, she has only shown a bit of crazy towards who she thinks is the actual girl that is cheating with Chad and if it is indeed another guy, I think she actually might feel sorry for Chad and take some pity on him.

Last edited:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Hard to know... Anyway It's possible that it was Sage, because she is obsessive and like a crazy.
It's not Sage. If she already had photo evidence of something, there'd be no reason for her to ask the MC to get evidence. She was also oblivious about the blackmailing when Chad came to her for help after he'd been kicked out of his Alpha seat by Burke.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
It's not Sage. If she already had photo evidence of something, there'd be no reason for her to ask the MC to get evidence. She was also oblivious about the blackmailing when Chad came to her for help after he'd been kicked out of his Alpha seat by Burke.
I've been thinking about who could possibly be blackmailing Chad, but it may be yet too soon to point to a culprit, as we lack much information to reach a solid conjecture. It could be some character not yet introduced, like a rival competitor of his, but it makes more sense for it being one we already know. The suspects could vary, depending on what the content of the envelope is. I'm assuming it's compromising pictures, kinda like the ones in Dawe's envelope, pertaining his secret love life.

Gathering all the clues we've seen so far, it makes sense that the content of the envelope shows pictures of him and his lover, which probably is another guy. This would fit well with his behavior, because he has not shown much interest in Sage (especially of the sexual nature), except for when they're in public. This could mean that Chad is living a double life; one for the public's eyes, and one he doesn't want anyone finding out, over the threat of his reputation being tarnished, and having consequences for his social status.

The Jocks appear to be fully on his side and haven't shown any evidence of jealousy or of holding grudges. The DIKs, however, have plenty of reasons/motives to want to hurt him, with them being rivals, and especially after the whole Tommy/Arieth ordeal. But the DIKs don't seem to have any personal issues with Chad himself, but more with Dawe and the frat as a whole. But Chad is/was the leader of the Jocks and Dawe was also targeted by the blackmailer(s). So, a DIK member could very well be the culprit; but this would be way too obvious, imho.

The Preps don't strike me as suspects either, because they could have more effective means to deal with the Jocks, and they don't have any (apparent) monetary reasons for blackmailing them either. The Nerds could have something, since they are bullied constantly, but we have no specific clues in that regard. And the HOTs are "associates" of the Jocks, but it is mostly here where my suspicions lie. I can see someone there with a motive, like, for instance, someone who didn't handle rejection very well.

Outside the frats, I have no idea who it could be, so far.

Edit: Oh, there's also Troy.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
It's not as bad as TLJ don't get me started on that especially the Holdo scene I'm already preparing for the worst in how they will butcher the next film although I'm rather sceptical now that Palpatine is back.

There are some issues in the game that make you think okay how does that all work out? I'm not sure if they are deliberate or does he have some masterplan to explain a few of these inconsistencies, or is it he is just writing stuff and not thinking so much about certain parts of the stories thinking no one will ever notice.
There`s no fixing what TLJ broke,they will try and they will fail.Frankly the set-up - The Force Awakens - was deeply flawed to begin with,Rogue One was the only one I kinda enjoyed.

I think he has a skeleton of the story in his mind,it`s the details of each episodes he is working on,it`s gonna be okay as far as he won`t rush pay off`s by sacrificing internal consistency of the story and characters;)

Reactions: Tumai and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
There`s no fixing what TLJ broke,they will try and they will fail.Frankly the set-up - The Force Awakens - was deeply flawed to begin with,Rogue One was the only one I kinda enjoyed.

I think he has a skeleton of the story in his mind,it`s the details of each episodes he is working on,it`s gonna be okay as far as he won`t rush pay off`s by sacrificing internal consistency of the story and characters;)
I'm not so sure about it being totally broke this is the last movie so I think they will go for broke and just go crazy and hopefully in a good way as a fan that faith needs to be restored after TLJ and Solo.

Well, time will tell I just hope he does have plans for these plot holes and doesn't add any more but if he gets his goal and leaves his job I'm hoping it will be more time spent on the story as everything else is pretty much flawless. I'd just like to see the consistency come back after the first two updates were pretty much perfect.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I've been thinking about who could possibly be blackmailing Chad, but it may be yet too soon to point to a culprit, as we lack much information to reach a solid conjecture. It could be some character not yet introduced, like a rival competitor of his, but it makes more sense for it being one we already know. The suspects could vary, depending on what the content of the envelope is. I'm assuming it's compromising pictures, kinda like the ones in Dawe's envelope, pertaining his secret love life.

Gathering all the clues we've seen so far, it makes sense that the content of the envelope shows pictures of him and his lover, which probably is another guy. This would fit well with his behavior, because he has not shown much interest in Sage (especially of the sexual nature), except for when they're in public. This could mean that Chad is living a double life; one for the public's eyes, and one he doesn't want anyone finding out, over the threat of his reputation being tarnished, and having consequences for his social status.

The Jocks appear to be fully on his side and haven't shown any evidence of jealousy or of holding grudges. The DIKs, however, have plenty of reasons/motives to want to hurt him, with them being rivals, and especially after the whole Tommy/Arieth ordeal. But the DIKs don't seem to have any personal issues with Chad himself, but more with Dawe and the frat as a whole. But Chad is/was the leader of the Jocks and Dawe was also targeted by the blackmailer(s). So, a DIK member could very well be the culprit; but this would be way too obvious, imho.

The Preps don't strike me as suspects either, because they could have more effective means to deal with the Jocks, and they don't have any (apparent) monetary reasons for blackmailing them either. The Nerds could have something, since they are bullied constantly, but we have no specific clues in that regard. And the HOTs are "associates" of the Jocks, but it is mostly here where my suspicions lie. I can see someone there with a motive, like, for instance, someone who didn't handle rejection very well.

Outside the frats, I have no idea who it could be, so far.

Edit: Oh, there's also Troy.
I don`t think it`s the DIKs,because of the stolen/lost phone,whoever stole it or found it,is responsible.It also wouldn`t make sens for DIKs to out themselves,remember they are on all the pictures.

Yeah and there definitely was something up when Dawe went to see Quinn and told her "we need to talk" at the end of the episode.
Yes,that scene made me suspicious of Dawe aswell...could it be that he wanted to take Chad`s place as the president?Well it could:LOL:Assuming he wanted that and he got beaten by the MC 2 birds with 1 stone

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I don`t think it`s the DIKs,because of the stolen/lost phone,whoever stole it or found it,is responsible.It also wouldn`t make sens for DIKs to out themselves,remember they are on all the pictures.

Yes,that scene made me suspicious of Dawe aswell...could it be that he wanted to take Chad`s place as the president?Well it could:LOL:Assuming he wanted that and he got beaten by the MC 2 birds with 1 stone
But why would Dawe expose his GF and her unfaithfulness to him for the sake of him being the president? And was he expecting Chad to beat MC and Jill to spill the beans to the administration as well?

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Troy is what most people are thinking.

The only solid clue we have is that whomever stole (or picked up) Jamie's phone (who was the one taking the selfies) is the source of the Arieth pictures BUT it shouldn't have Chad's info on it, so the blackmailer must have access to both somehow.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Two possible candidates out of left-field that no-one (I think) has mentioned.
Derek: He was in the last photo (and ergo where Jamie may have dropped the phone). He certainly hates the Alphas.
Anthony: He wants to be the Pres maybe and hitting both Chad and Dawe moves him closer? He may know about Chad and remember, he was the only one to point out that the Arieth photos were selfies and the different hairstyle meant a different time - exonerating the MC. Secretly smart? or he's seen the photos before?

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Troy is what most people are thinking.

The only solid clue we have is that whomever stole (or picked up) Jamie's phone (who was the one taking the selfies) is the source of the Arieth pictures BUT it shouldn't have Chad's info on it, so the blackmailer must have access to both somehow.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Two possible candidates out of left-field that no-one (I think) has mentioned.
Derek: He was in the last photo (and ergo where Jamie may have dropped the phone). He certainly hates the Alphas.
Anthony: He wants to be the Pres maybe and hitting both Chad and Dawe moves him closer? He may know about Chad and remember, he was the only one to point out that the Arieth photos were selfies and the different hairstyle meant a different time - exonerating the MC. Secretly smart? or he's seen the photos before?
But wouldn't Anthony prefer the suspicions to be on the DIKs' side? And it was Anthony who suggested Dawe to be the new leader.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
But why would Dawe expose his GF and her unfaithfulness to him for the sake of him being the president? And was he expecting Chad to beat MC and Jill to spill the beans to the administration as well?
I noticed that Dawe`s attitude toward Aerieth did not change one bit after seeing those pictures...almost like he knew beforehand.Yes in that scenario he would expect Chad to attack MC specificly and no it didn`t have to be Jill,it could have been anyone even the MC making a report about assult - the biggest counter argument is Dawe is too dumb for that,maybe,maybe he only seems to be

Reactions: Mormont and E.l.l.0

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I noticed that Dawe`s attitude toward Aerieth did not change one bit after seeing those pictures...almost like he knew beforehand.Yes in that scenario he would expect Chad to attack MC specificly and no it didn`t have to be Jill,it could have been anyone even the MC making a report about assult - the biggest counter argument is Dawe is too dumb for that,maybe,maybe he only seems to be
But he sure acted surprised about his "straw" stirring her "drink". :ROFLMAO:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
You guys still comparing AL/BaDIK to Star Wars? To STAR WARS???
Disney Star Wars basically destroyed the OG. Han died the same as he was at the beginning of EP.4, a smuggler w/o a cause with failed husband and failed father added to his resume. Eternal optimist Luke died a bitter old man w/o a single light-side Jedi trained by him still living as far as we know. Leia failed general and failed statesman. She had 30 years to rebuild the Republic, its armed forces and its military intelligence to suss out new threats. By the end of the TLJ there were less rebels/resistance people alive than at anytime in the OG! The trio might as well have just kept living normal lives and left Palpatine in charge.

So...DPC way better writer than Disney-era LucasArts :LOL:

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
You're right ... then we will have to look for a new crazy. Quinn can be, she's bad person, I wouldn't rule her out. They say Troy can be the Blackmailer... I think it's too cowardly.

There are too many variables to find a guilty.

Reactions: Darkmetal

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Well if the rumours about Chad are true I wonder if it will humiliate Sage or will she just move on from him with the MC. Also, she has only shown a bit of crazy towards who she thinks is the actual girl that is cheating with Chad and if it is indeed another guy, I think she actually might feel sorry for Chad and take some pity on him.
I don't know, as I said in the previous message, looking for a guilty is too complicated. Chad and his friends have created too many enemies ... not to mention that there are a few crazy girls in the story ... I mean, seeing this, I would expect anyone.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't know, as I said in the previous message, looking for a guilty is too complicated. Chad and his friends have created too many enemies ... not to mention that there are a few crazy girls in the story ... I mean, seeing this, I would expect anyone.
I'm thinking the more crazy girl will be centred more around the MC than anyone else, in other words, we might not find out until we actually have a relationship with one of the girls. As any girl acting crazy beforehand would be an instant put off.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes