yngve

Oct 28, 2018
I have three saves from three different playthroughs.

1. Neutral: Went to Maya after the party; Helped Maya with Scavenger Hunt; All routes available.
2. Massive Chick: Danced with Sage at the party; Helped Maya with Scavenger Hunt; All routes available.
3. Massive DIK: Bought the special with Sarah at the party; Had "dinner" with Quinn and Riona; All routes available.

But in all of those are I had neutral affinity, still having one slot available for massive DIK/Chick.
My major decisions for all three plays: Didn't beat Troy; Accepted Quinn's offer; Talked with Steve; Didn't fought the Jocks; Partied without limits; Took it further with Jade.

Unlocked all scenes and all rewards, but I am missing one phone background: Jill in bikini and sunglasses! Any idea on how to unlock it?
being Massive dik doesn't cut off all possiblities with Bella and Jill? My first playthroughh led me to be that (unkowingly, wasn't paying much attention) and I couldn't get the choice to not use the dick hat which keeped Jill away in bed and Bella hated me so the scene with her didn't happened

no bella and no jill...Do Not be a Massive Dik.

Reactions: SAMASH112

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
being Massive dik doesn't cut off all possiblities with Bella and Jill? My first playthroughh led me to be that (unkowingly, wasn't paying much attention) and I couldn't get the choice to not use the dick hat which keeped Jill away in bed and Bella hated me so the scene with her didn't happened

Bella/Jill = +CHIK

Reactions: yngve

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018

Like I said in my post, you can be a Massive DIK and have all routes available. Just don't be a DIK to the girls and stuff, but you still may need neutral affinity, like I have. In the major decisions, I chose the following: Didn't beat Troy; Accepted Quinn's offer; Talked with Steve; Didn't fought the Jocks; Partied without limits; Took it further with Jade. And I didn't choose to wear the dildo helmet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes