icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
did anyone even take quinn up on her offer ?
Do you mean the takeouts in general or the special meal later on (which may or may not include the queen herself in any way)?
In any case: I have a savegame line especially for the takeouts and in that of course I did - in my main line I refused that option as well, though...

Reactions: SAMASH112

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I have three saves from three different playthroughs.

1. Neutral: Went back to Maya after the party; Helped Maya with Scavenger Hunt; All routes available.
2. Massive Chick: Danced with Sage at the party; Helped Maya with Scavenger Hunt; All routes available.
3. Massive DIK: Bought the special with Sarah at the party; Had "dinner" with Quinn and Riona; All routes available.

But in all of those I had neutral affinity, still having one slot available for both massive DIK/Chick.
My major decisions for all three plays: Didn't beat Troy; Accepted Quinn's offer; Talked with Steve; Didn't fought the Jocks; Partied without limits; Took it further with Jade.

Unlocked all scenes and all rewards, but I am missing one phone background: Jill in bikini and sunglasses. Any idea on how to unlock it?

Edit: Now I have everything unlocked!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018

1. Neutral: Went to Maya after the party; Helped Maya with Scavenger Hunt; All routes available.
2. Massive Chick: Danced with Sage at the party; Helped Maya with Scavenger Hunt; All routes available.
3. Massive DIK: Bought the special with Sarah at the party; Had "dinner" with Quinn and Riona; All routes available.

But in all of those are I had neutral affinity, still having one slot available for massive DIK/Chick.
My major decisions for all three plays: Didn't beat Troy; Accepted Quinn's offer; Talked with Steve; Didn't fought the Jocks; Partied without limits; Took it further with Jade.

Unlocked all scenes and all rewards, but I am missing one phone background: Jill in bikini and sunglasses! Any idea on how to unlock it?
C.H.E.A.T

• Haha
Reactions: E.l.l.0

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018

1. Neutral: Went to Maya after the party; Helped Maya with Scavenger Hunt; All routes available.

But in all of those are I had neutral affinity, still having one slot available for massive DIK/Chick.

Unlocked all scenes and all rewards, but I am missing one phone background: Jill in bikini and sunglasses! Any idea on how to unlock it?
I have it unlocked, and I have no idea when I did it:confused:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: E.l.l.0

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Yeah, her new hairstyle is awesome :love:
I agree. I really like Maya's new hairstyle. I hope she will use it more regularly. And I really hate the one where she ties her hair. The one she uses in the pool scene. I wish DPC would replace it with another one. Thankfully, she rarely uses it. I don't think it suits her at all. It's one of my minor complaints.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I'm assuming that Derek's dorm room doesn't have an extra bed. Maya's did, and she happened to show up at the right time for Derek to twist her arm.

In both Derek's and Sage's cases, the MC could spend the night on the floor. Of course with Sage, there's another option. ;) I realize those beds aren't very big, but with Sage... who cares? :love: [Not with Derek... Not that there's anything wrong with that... No. No. :LOL:]
Do we really want to sleep anywhere near Derek, though?!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes