stubzy123

Aug 2, 2018
Not long come across this game and just finished my first playthrough to v0.3, just want to say what a great game, sexy girls, great characters and brilliant funny humour that made me laugh on many occasions, the story in this game is one of the very very few that i am actually intrested in, for me this is up there in my top 2 with milfy city!. The icequeen is a goddess!! GREAT WORK BY THE DEV

Reactions: Walter Victor

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
name88 will be sad that Camila won over Quinn in the special renders poll... but this booty deserves some love:

View attachment 399540
:love:
Meaning no disrespect to our beloved name88, while I think Quinn has some real potential if she cleaned up her life a bit, my MC would tackle Camila in a heartbeat - and not just for pleasure. He's planting his seed and tending that garden.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
the thing is i found this and it got me confused
View attachment 399726
it's from vndb in the OP
I guess it's how you define 'Main Character'. As TobiMAH pointed out, Quinn is not represented in the release recaps. However she does show up in the OP's title picture. Quinn is certainly an important character, a driving force for much of the plot. But she is not one of the 'love interests' for the MC. Those love interests (Isabella, Jill, Josy, Maya, Sage) all have relationship points that may be accumulated throughout the game. Quinn does not.

Ale82

Apr 9, 2018
This game is amazing, just as I expected after AL.

I saw the Josy/Maya thing coming, but I have a question, and maybe it's because I didn't pay enough attention... but about the final choice in the episode:
- if the MC can stay with Derek, why didn't Derek offered it before instead of making him stay with Maya?
- how can the MC stay with Sage if she lives in the HOTs house?

The only choice the made sense to me at the moment was going with Bella.

Oh, and if Maya doesn't go back to her new hairstyle, we riot! :love:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes