SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Appreciate it, but like Liam, I've come to terms with it. I've got another surgery scheduled next month. Hopefully that is the end of it, because I'm not doing chemo. I've made my peace with things. I'm "lucky", in that it's non-lymphatic, so my whole body isn't being ravaged, just the renal system.

.. sure would be a bummer not to see more of BaDIK, though, so I've got something else to stick around for. :)

[edit: corrected typo]
I hope everything goes well for you, and you know, with strength and courage, never forget it. And please, if you don't mind, keep us informed. I will be very happy to know that everything went well for you! :)

Last edited:

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I think that's part of what I really enjoyed about it. I'm currently on round 2 with cancer (and yes, it sucks), so seeing how Liam was coping seemed easy to relate to. DPC put together a decent story. I still think MC should have punched him square in the face for hiding his illness, but I get that it's a very traumatic bit of news, so we all react differently. I had to have my doctor tell my roommate, because my brain was shorting out and I got a bad case of the giggles, couldn't even bring it up for the first few days. Without the support of some close friends I would have completely lost my mind.
so sorry to hear that, i hope that you gonna be okay and i'm sure you gonna bypass that, yeah i know it sucks i got an aunt who died because of it and I did accompany her through all her medical chemo session and i saw how messed up this could be, although i really wish, u really bypass all of this and come back even stronger than before...just remember to never give up and always believe in hope, no matter how much darkness u see there is always light in it, again so sorry to hear and wish u all the best for what is coming, hopefully, we will get better and we'll see you here again ............i'm gonna pray for you....remember u are not alone in this u have all of us with you :) (y)

May 26, 2018
Capture.PNG
Need to warm the Ice Queen's Heart in the next update. Isabella became an instant favorite of mine. Having the slow burn character development as well as her personal background that we have yet to know about (but can kinda piece together) is intriguing.I hope there's more action with her if you decide to end up "staying with her" in 0.4

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
View attachment 399429
Need to warm the Ice Queen's Heart in the next update. Isabella became an instant favorite of mine. Having the slow burn character development as well as her personal background that we have yet to know about (but can kinda piece together) is intriguing.I hope there's more action with her if you decide to end up "staying with her" in 0.4
Hmmm... Would Isabella qualify as a 'teacher'? :unsure: :giggle:

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
I would let her teach me stuff.

(btw how can you consider Chad an ''bro''? isn't that the same motherfucker that bullied us in chapter one? fuck all those guys, the tybalt group and half of the ''diks'' too)

Last edited:
Reactions: asaprock

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I would let her teach me stuff.

(btw how can you consider Chad an ''bro''? isn't that the same motherfucker that bullied us in chapter one? fuck all those guys, the tybalt group and half of the ''diks'' too)

The asshole aren't always asshole in the background. In the case of Chad, I think it's more appearance. I can see a Chad redeem himself in the story, if we choose the right options.

I hope before a redeemed Chad, that a Tybalt helping anyone... rather, helping anyone other than a watermelon :ROFLMAO:

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

Animations, animations and more animations. That's been what I've been working on for the past week.

The script is approximately 30-40% written and the layout for the Episode is almost completed.

Static renders haven't been high priority, yet. The current count is 406.

Today the poll for side girl to be featured in Episode 4 special renders ended.

Camila won in all four polls. I will be posting her first preview on Sunday.

A new poll for deciding animation type for a main girl will begin shortly.

In other news, it looks like I will be working on my resignation speech in a not too distant future and that makes me very happy!

Have a nice weekend!

Cheers

Dr PinkCake

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018

Animations, animations and more animations. That's been what I've been working on for the past week.

The script is approximately 30-40% written and the layout for the Episode is almost completed.

Static renders haven't been high priority, yet. The current count is 406.

Today the poll for side girl to be featured in Episode 4 special renders ended.

Camila won in all four polls. I will be posting her first preview on Sunday.

A new poll for deciding animation type for a main girl will begin shortly.

In other news, it looks like I will be working on my resignation speech in a not too distant future and that makes me very happy!

Have a nice weekend!

Cheers

Dr PinkCake
I'm really happy for Dr PinkCake! If anyone deserves it, it's him. I'll be imagining what that resignation speech will be like. :D

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Don't you think if that was MC's mother that he would recognize her? Sure, he never really "met" her, but I'm sure he must have seen pics of her.
Yeah, It's a theory quite far from the reality of the story, but fun at the same time. Imagine that Bella is her cousin/sis .. wow, if him already have a hard for kissing being friends, I don't want to think if they were family :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I'm really happy for Dr PinkCake! If anyone deserves it, it's him. I'll be imagining what that resignation speech will be like. :D
Given how they write the game, if the same skill is applied to a resignation it might be a much better worded version of:

"I can no longer work for you disingenuous sick bastards. From this point forward, I am only working for honest sick bastards. They pay better and don't bullshit me."

.. no? Just me?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes