Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This game is amazing, just as I expected after AL.

I saw the Josy/Maya thing coming, but I have a question, and maybe it's because I didn't pay enough attention... but about the final choice in the episode:
- if the MC can stay with Derek, why didn't Derek offered it before instead of making him stay with Maya?
- how can the MC stay with Sage if she lives in the HOTs house?

The only choice the made sense to me at the moment was going with Bella.

Oh, and if Maya doesn't go back to her new hairstyle, we riot! :love:
I'm assuming that Derek's dorm room doesn't have an extra bed. Maya's did, and she happened to show up at the right time for Derek to twist her arm.

In both Derek's and Sage's cases, the MC could spend the night on the floor. Of course with Sage, there's another option. ;) I realize those beds aren't very big, but with Sage... who cares? :love: [Not with Derek... Not that there's anything wrong with that... No. No. :LOL:]

TheGamer-

Mar 17, 2019
guys what must mc be thinking to him self after the cliffhanger his roommate who he trying to get with is the girlfriend of the lass meet before started collage and had sex with her hmm very tense lol

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Beware! Bad things will happen when going down the Sage route....crank phone calls, lights flickering, strange moans emanating from your toilet and bear poop appearing in your bed. Beware!!! Oooooo
Sage reminds me a bit to Leah

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes