Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
hoping for more isabella content to the next update. Anyway, what estimate date of release?
I think there will be a lot of Bella in the next update that ending certainly made her story a lot more intriguing and at this moment her story is the one I'm most interested in, but sadly we have quite the long wait yet at times like this I wish the updates were more regular.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Longer update time means more content and a more consistent story.
Thankfully this is much more than a fap game so the waiting time helps to build anticipation :sneaky:
Yes, I know all that, how can the story be consistent if it has certain loopholes? and there was quite a few of those and he had a whole four months to get all that right.

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
should we at least invade the fan art thread death threatening begging and weeping to make users do some backgrounds and stuff, december is too far

they did some cool models there

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
As it stands now, it is possible to have all LIs available and nearly all scenes unlocked playing DIK or CHICK. This does not mean that the incremental relationship points won't matter later down the road, but right now DIKs can still maintain relationships with chick preferring girls Jill/Josy/Bella/Maya.

Most lewd scene gating is via decision events (e.g. must dance with Sage rather than go to Maya/Sarah for 100% rather than 50%, must not wear DIK helmet for Jill bed scene etc) rather than alignment. Excluding non-LI stuff like being able to shove Chad or have to call security and the like, from memory (there may be more), alignment differences only have moderate effect:

Bonus for Chicks - Full Maya taser scene. Some extra kissing for Josy first date.
Bonus for DIKs - Full Quinn/Camila scene (panty stealing event), full Enya scene. 3some with Camila/Mona.Some extra peeking.

The choice:
DIK.gif

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Does anyone think this is as good as Acting Lessons at least?
It is difficult to compare a game that has had only 3 releases to a finished product. Also, the tone of this game is completely different. While both games started off in a lighthearted manner, after three episodes, in Acting Lessons there were already hints of dark things to come, with Melissa getting a black eye from her obviously hoodlum step-father, and something medically wrong with Leon. In this game we certainly have drama (melodrama?) and nasty goings on like drug use and prostitution. But, I don't see the real dark side to it... yet. None of the characters is carrying a gun (step-father) yet. [No, none of that caused me to foresee the dark days ahead in Acting Lessons. But the early hints were there.]

So, it obviously becomes a matter of personal preference. I deplored where DrPinkCake took Acting Lessons. Others thought it was great. I eagerly await the outcome of this game.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
I was a Massive Chick (DIK -16) and still have her route unlocked with the caption "I'm getting along very well with Sage". But again, I have neutral affinity.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:unsure: i guess it will be better to have 3 save, being a massive dik & major chick so i can unlock certain event like hug maya requires chick and have monogamous relationship with certain girl

Reactions: E.l.l.0

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Active Lessons was easily my favorite game until the watershed event occurred. And I didn't believe that we were forced to choose between the two LIs like that. I remember jokingly saying that a man has two arms for a reason, so I didn't foresee that event would end like that at all. When the bomb dropped, I criticized it a bit, but in the end accepted DPC's point of view. I was still able to chose my favorite girl (not only from AL but probably from all games) Missy, save my BFF Liam (and get him a date along the way), so it was still pleasant, overall. But I felt really bad for what happened to the other main LI, and I still think a route where that could have been prevented, would be the best solution to please the most fans.

About Being a DIK: There are currently only three updates and still this game is my favorite from all the hundreds of games that I've played. You can read what I think about it, and why I think like I do about it, on my review. Just bear in mind that the game can still turn one way or the other, ending up being a disappointment. But at this stage, even in its incomplete state, it satisfies me on every level like no other game, and I think it will end up being a masterpiece.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yes, I know all that, how can the story be consistent if it has certain loopholes? and there was quite a few of those and he had a whole four months to get all that right.
Plot hole* :p
Not that many,
OK,Holdo manuver in TLJ was a plot hole because it undermined rules established by previous movies,it created huge problems and question considering the entire universe of the SW.
Grumpy Luke(or Jake Skywalker:LOL:) was a plot hole becuase he was some one else,entirely and the explanation we recived for that change was nowhere near the realm of being enough(Same with Danny in GoT s8).

We have not seen anything like that in ep 3 of BADIK,we recived a line of misleading information considering Maya+Josy relationship but everything else fitted nicely.
Quinn acts out of character by trying to employ Maya in public - that is a problem
Chad acts like a different dude,than again we have not seen him in private before.Good luck explaining his relationship with Sage at all,especially the way he acts in ep 1 when compared to ep 3 - sure he might have been different with her untill he met his secret lover,which might have led to Sage becoming suspicious in the first place...but that`s me writting the story for the author:p - it is a problem.

Quinn wanting to employ or even help more girls despite it creating financial problems...is not a plot hole,is one of many examples of situation we aren`t clear about due to lack of information,that`s done on purpose to keep the suspense...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Plot hole* :p
Not that many,
OK,Holdo manuver in TLJ was a plot hole because it undermined rules established by previous movies,it created huge problems and question considering the entire universe of the SW.
Grumpy Luke(or Jake Skywalker:LOL:) was a plot hole becuase he was some one else,entirely and the explanation we recived for that change was nowhere near the realm of being enough(Same with Danny in GoT s8).

We have not seen anything like that in ep 3 of BADIK,we recived a line of misleading information considering Maya+Josy relationship but everything else fitted nicely.
Quinn acts out of character by trying to employ Maya in public - that is a problem
Chad acts like a different dude,than again we have not seen him in private before.Good luck explaining his relationship with Sage at all,especially the way he acts in ep 1 when compared to ep 3 - sure he might have been different with her untill he met his secret lover,which might have led to Sage becoming suspicious in the first place...but that`s me writting the story for the author:p - it is a problem.

Quinn wanting to employ or even help more girls despite it creating financial problems...is not a plot hole,is one of many examples of situation we aren`t clear about due to lack of information,that`s done on purpose to keep the suspense...
It's not as bad as TLJ don't get me started on that especially the Holdo scene I'm already preparing for the worst in how they will butcher the next film although I'm rather sceptical now that Palpatine is back.

There are some issues in the game that make you think okay how does that all work out? I'm not sure if they are deliberate or does he have some masterplan to explain a few of these inconsistencies, or is it he is just writing stuff and not thinking so much about certain parts of the stories thinking no one will ever notice.

alexsnootwo

Jun 12, 2019
DPC put a real effort in Being a DIK and not only the story part. This new point and click system during free roam is good, it actually lets time for you to appreciate funny moments on your phone (another good feature of the game) and on the details of a place (exploring and investigating).
Better musics than AL even if it was quite good in AL, I just love the BaD musics (Friday prophets) (y)
Also we got a lot more characters with that little Bio you can read, I like it
As far as we know for the story's plot, it's the same quality of writing and the next update will prove or not if it reachs the AL's level ;)

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
i don't know, i have plenty of save game being a dik punch troy and ignore chad, and being a chick choose to defend chad and be a good guy.

i think the culprit is troy who sending chad the photo or maybe his gf

Hard to know... Anyway It's possible that it was Sage, because she is obsessive and like a crazy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Maybe he felt like the MC is a threat to him ? i don't think anyone new to a college who isn't in any of the big groups and no people to back him up would try to hit on the president of the jocks's girlfriend or talk to her + get himself into a fight with the jocks right away. so maybe he thought he's a threat to him hence why the MC was the first to come to chad's mind.
Nah, Chad just thought it was the MC because he was caught in the gym, and fought with Dawe, nothing more.

Reactions: TobiMAH
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes