Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
You're right ... then we will have to look for a new crazy. Quinn can be, she's bad person, I wouldn't rule her out. They say Troy can be the Blackmailer... I think it's too cowardly.

There are too many variables to find a guilty.
If Quinn is looking for someone easier to control/manipulate in her dealings, undermining Chad could be a motive. Weakening Chad also by extension would weaken Sage as they were essentially the campus "power couple." However, there is then no motive (that we know of) to try to hurt Dawes - who she could twist around her finger easily enough one would think.

For the last sentence I am not sure if you meant Troy is too cowardly to try blackmail or that blackmail is too cowardly an act for Troy to commit. (If the former, he may be braver than we think. The black eye certainly suggests that he fought to defend the MC's guitar...and why even my DIK MC decided not to beat on him again.)

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
If Quinn is looking for someone easier to control/manipulate in her dealings, undermining Chad could be a motive. Weakening Chad also by extension would weaken Sage as they were essentially the campus "power couple." However, there is then no motive (that we know of) to try to hurt Dawes - who she could twist around her finger easily enough one would think.

For the last sentence I am not sure if you meant Troy is too cowardly to try blackmail or that blackmail is too cowardly an act for Troy to commit. (If the former, he may be braver than we think. The black eye certainly suggests that he fought to defend the MC's guitar...and why even my DIK MC decided not to beat on him again.)
Quinn is a definite suspect. Her bringing Chad down could lead to her and the DIK's consolidating power on campus is a theory pointed out recently. We already know she's running her "restaurant" without Sage's knowledge. So it's not insane to think she'd try to bring the school's power couple down by blackmailing Chad.

Troy actually has a good reason for fucking Chad and the Jocks over considering their history together and whatnot.

Reactions: yngve and E.l.l.0

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Troy is what most people are thinking.

The only solid clue we have is that whomever stole (or picked up) Jamie's phone (who was the one taking the selfies) is the source of the Arieth pictures BUT it shouldn't have Chad's info on it, so the blackmailer must have access to both somehow.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Two possible candidates out of left-field that no-one (I think) has mentioned.
Derek: He was in the last photo (and ergo where Jamie may have dropped the phone). He certainly hates the Alphas.
Anthony: He wants to be the Pres maybe and hitting both Chad and Dawe moves him closer? He may know about Chad and remember, he was the only one to point out that the Arieth photos were selfies and the different hairstyle meant a different time - exonerating the MC. Secretly smart? or he's seen the photos before?
OK... I finally figured it out; put your tin-foil hats on. :LOL:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Quinn is a definite suspect. Her bringing Chad down could lead to her and the DIK's consolidating power on campus is a theory pointed out recently. We already know she's running her "restaurant" without Sage's knowledge. So it's not insane to think she'd try to bring the school's power couple down by blackmailing Chad.

Troy actually has a good reason for fucking Chad and the Jocks over considering their history together and whatnot.
Have we forgotten the obvious motive for Quinn? MONEY!!! It is blackmail after all, and Quinn seems to need it.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yeah and there definitely was something up when Dawe went to see Quinn and told her "we need to talk" at the end of the episode.
But isn't that more likely about Dawe needing to get more 'supplies' for the jocks. Of course, it could be something even more sinister than that. We'll just have to wait and see, I guess.

Reactions: TobiMAH and E.l.l.0

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I'm thinking the more crazy girl will be centred more around the MC than anyone else, in other words, we might not find out until we actually have a relationship with one of the girls. As any girl acting crazy beforehand would be an instant put off.
YEahh, you're right. The crazy always become extreme jealous. Let's not forget Acting Lessons

Reactions: E.l.l.0 and Mormont

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018

I meant that Troy is a coward, because he wouldn't dare to do that. Apparently not.

The black eye ... I don't know what to think, but it seems they just hit him. The theft of the guitar is not at all clear.

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
As it stands now, it is possible to have all LIs available and nearly all scenes unlocked playing DIK or CHICK. This does not mean that the incremental relationship points won't matter later down the road, but right now DIKs can still maintain relationships with chick preferring girls Jill/Josy/Bella/Maya.

Most lewd scene gating is via decision events (e.g. must dance with Sage rather than go to Maya/Sarah for 100% rather than 50%, must not wear DIK helmet for Jill bed scene etc) rather than alignment. Excluding non-LI stuff like being able to shove Chad or have to call security and the like, from memory (there may be more), alignment differences only have moderate effect:

Bonus for Chicks - Full Maya taser scene. Some extra kissing for Josy first date.
Bonus for DIKs - Full Quinn/Camila scene (panty stealing event), full Enya scene. 3some with Camila/Mona.Some extra peeking.

The choice:
View attachment 400592
It already matters, if you got a massive dik level too high at the end of ep2 you are unable to choice not to wear the dick hat at the beggining of ep3 so there is no scene with Jill in bed and no Bella of course

Reactions: E.l.l.0

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It already matters, if you got a massive dik level too high at the end of ep2 you are unable to choice not to wear the dick hat at the beggining of ep3 so there is no scene with Jill in bed and no Bella of course
Indeed. The developer mentioned that in that the protagonist's alignment would unlock or block choices as the game progress.
you know, you shouldn't shit talk troy, despite being rude, he put himself on the line for a guy he barely knows, thats something not many people would do.
I didn't attacked Troy. It was obvious he was beaten during the theft and plus martial arts should only be used for defense and in search of knowledge.

Reactions: E.l.l.0 and yngve

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I meant that Troy is a coward, because he wouldn't dare to do that. Apparently not.

The black eye ... I don't know what to think, but it seems they just hit him. The theft of the guitar is not at all clear.
He clearly fought back so they wouldn't steal MC's guitar, not many would do that for a stranger they've only recently met. Troy would most likely want revenge for whatever reason they've kicked him out.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Actually, the dick hat was based on your affinity not alignment. My DIK guy was +12 DIK but still had both choices open because his affinity was neutral.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
My opinion of the whole "Troy is the blackmailer" thing : Maybe Troy was blackmailed by the same person that's blackmailing chad? to do smth and if he didn't do it they would expose him with the thing that they have on troy, so Troy had to do that thing and it got him kicked out of the Jocks? The other "theory" is maybe the blackmailer did something and put the blame on Troy, obviously not literally was like troy did it, the opposite actually.
he did something that would hurt the Jocks and then left something that belongs to Troy hence why everyone was supportive of the whole "kick out Troy thing" and Troy didn't have anything to defend himself with no evidence and nothing
so he got kicked out and the same one who caused all of this is the one blackmailing chad
but we're still in the suspecting loop.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
He clearly fought back so they wouldn't steal MC's guitar, not many would do that for a stranger they've only recently met. Troy would most likely want revenge for whatever reason they've kicked him out.
Perhaps... The truth, Troy, although he doesn't show any kind of madness or obsession, is the one that has more reasons to blackmail Chad, but there is something else that makes me think otherwise ... I don't know, anyway, soon we will leave doubts.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Actually, the dick hat was based on your affinity not alignment. My DIK guy was +12 DIK but still had both choices open because his affinity was neutral.
Alignment is your mood, affinity is your personality. The latter will become more and more important in the future, it will block some routes and open up new ones.

The end game will be that 3 playtroughs with one DIK, Chick and Neutral affinity each is needed to unlock all content available.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
My opinion of the whole "Troy is the blackmailer" thing : Maybe Troy was blackmailed by the same person that's blackmailing chad? to do smth and if he didn't do it they would expose him with the thing that they have on troy, so Troy had to do that thing and it got him kicked out of the Jocks? The other "theory" is maybe the blackmailer did something and put the blame on Troy, obviously not literally was like troy did it, the opposite actually.
he did something that would hurt the Jocks and then left something that belongs to Troy hence why everyone was supportive of the whole "kick out Troy thing" and Troy didn't have anything to defend himself with no evidence and nothing
so he got kicked out and the same one who caused all of this is the one blackmailing chad
but we're still in the suspecting loop.
As the told me a long time ago: Always expect the best, and prepare for the worst.

Reactions: E.l.l.0 and TobiMAH

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Have we forgotten the obvious motive for Quinn? MONEY!!! It is blackmail after all, and Quinn seems to need it.
We don`t know if it is blackmail in the first place,there are no demands,no threats,no nothing,that`s why I think it`s provocation rather than blackmail.
Why I don`t think it`s Quinn in case of it being blackmail,Quinn is looking for a way to get money and it looks like she really needs it,if she would be the one blackmailing anyone she would be waiting for money and she would be acting rather fast,instead she offers herself to the MC.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes