gigglesticks

Sep 9, 2019
I'm stuck at the party in episode 2 (where we become maggot brothers), after completing all the 'chat with people'. I know what happens next is supposed to be the jocks throwing dildos through the windows, but I can't seem to move further with the story. I've played past this on other playthroughs but now I'm stuck... what do?

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I'm stuck at the party in episode 2 (where we become maggot brothers), after completing all the 'chat with people'. I know what happens next is supposed to be the jocks throwing dildos through the windows, but I can't seem to move further with the story. I've played past this on other playthroughs but now I'm stuck... what do?
Have you went upstairs to the door at the top of the steps? Click that door, click on each door and then the door on the left SHOULD take you to a different part of the house... once you get finished talking to yourself, it should bring you back out to talk to Tommy.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

VQueS

Sep 15, 2019
I believe I haven't seen any discussion about this specific hot individual, but what are your thoughts on Lily?

She is one sexy lady, holy shit.
Maybe...if u warned Maya about Quinn, then Maya ends up doing the scavenger hunt alone coz theres an odd number of pledges. But if Lily pledges that means Maya might not be on her own.
and...3some Maya/Josy/MC Lily/Camila or Mona/MC

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
I thought that too. Maybe MC, while drunk and tilting all the pictures, saw a soldier-like figure in the pictures, and ended up hallucinating with one when surprised by the mannequin. Either that, or he saw the soldier's ghost. :LOL:
Image of she sees it all the time, and that's why she's always so upset and why we would call out for help.

• Wow

laliandra

May 2, 2019
What's the bigger crime here that she is wasted as a side girl? or the fact that she is one of Quinn's whores?
one is a crime the other is her choice. another crime would be if Derek ends up anywhere near her.

and the bigger crime is the fact people voted her over Riona, like really? i've always liked her but come on! :mad::cautious::confused::(:cry:

my only consolation these days is the fan-art thread :ROFLMAO:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Oops! I guess I forgot someone... :LOL:

Maybe there will be a Quinn/Riona route somewhere down the line. When they quit the prostitution business to dedicate themselves exclusively to MC. :D
Actually Quinn is only involved in prostitution and drug sales so that she can co-found a 'Save the Baby Seals' foundation with the MC. This will all be revealed in the next two releases. I saw it in a vision. [Damn, these are good shrooms!] :cool:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes