dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I’ll add, it’s only stupid not following your dreams, even if they lead you away from the important people in your life. It’s clear Zoe’s dream was stronger than her attraction to the MC, but it’s wrong to hold her to a standard of being loyal to him no matter what, cause that would make for a fake relationship where she tries to make him happy all the time and leads only to resentment further down the road.
It’s a shame Zoe didn’t fulfill her dream and now has little to show up for, but that doesn’t invalidate that she tried or the experience she gained.
She’s still the same person the MC loved and it doesn’t matter whether he loves her anymore or not. All that matters is that he still cares about her. Whether it leads to friendship or romance is gonna be up to us.
Bullshit! It is stupid to follow your dream if it's a stupid dream. Zoey had never surfed in her life, didn't know the first thing about it, had no idea how to make a living from it and promptly blew every dollar she had trying to follow it. It's like waking up one day and deciding you want to become an Olympic gymnist, despite the fact that you are 37 and a stranger to exercise.

That's not even mentioning that she thoughtlessly ran away from everybody in her life that cared for her.
You are both right and wrong.

Was it a stupid dream of Zoey's?
No, not actually. She is only 19 years old and relatively athletic. So her dream wasn't stupid.

Is it stupid not to follow your dreams?
No is not if you think beforehand about what you could lose and therefore give up or postpone a dream.

I think, as with many things, it depends on the right time. Of course, at the age of 37, the time is over, no question. But at 20 years old, the timing would have been perfect for Zoey. But at 19 years old, with “home blindness” and grief, the time was too early. Zoey just wanted to get away as quickly as possible and took the first possible opportunity to make her dream come true.

When would have been the right moment?
If only Zoey had waited another year. Zoey's family and friends, including the MC and Neil, would have supported and helped Zoey through her grief. With the help of the MC, Zoey could have completed her high school at home, together with the MC. The MC would then probably have gone to Miami with Zoey, where Zoey could have made her dream come true and the MC would have attended college there.

But none of that matters because you can't change the past, as the MC mentioned to Zoey in EP10. You can only learn from the past and live with it.

Is Zoey still the same person the MC loved?
No, she isn't anymore and it would be surprising if she were. Both Zoey and the MC realize that they have changed. Zoey now has tattoos and quite a few nipple piercings, she no longer smokes, drinks cocktails with umbrellas and has become a little softer. The MC has also changed. He now has a lot of friends, can have a lot of girls, now parties and drinks, confronts people and has at least one dream of his come true. The college.

But you can't change the past and this history is written. What will be the future tomorrow will be the past in two days. Each player has to find out for themselves how they want to deal with Zoey in the future. Yours truly will try to keep Zoey as a friend because she has been punished enough by her past. But there will be no romantic future together with my MC.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
She’s young and dumb as they say and didn’t know any better. Sometimes you learn life’s lessons the hard way.
We all can agree on that and move on, otherwise we’ll beat ourselves into a corner.

I definitely agree that Quinn, even though she’s my girl is a pimp and a prostitute :BootyTime:
You only learn life's lesson's when there are consequences, and there are no consequences for Zoey. She just ran home to Mommy. Throw another windfall her way and she will do exactly the same.

Reactions: Ray_D

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
You only learn life's lesson's when there are consequences, and there are no consequences for Zoey. She just ran home to Mommy. Throw another windfall her way and she will do exactly the same.
well there are some consequences, she at least realized she threw away a good relationship with the MC

Reactions: FRVN

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Someone be it DIKs or nerds would have already told us if that was the case. No one has ever mentioned anything like it so we can easily write the theory off.
Also the nerds don’t need a house cause they wouldn’t throw parties (them nerds :KEK: :KEK:), that’s the whole purpose of a chapter house.
no one mentioned Sage's last name also, I feel we are past the point where common sense excludes plot twists.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
So... Isabella, right?
Quinn is my girl and she has a plenty curvaceous body, with a nice fat booty and nice sized perky tits.
Bella is still hot although she might be a bit too much, so I’m perfectly fine with my sweet fallen angel Quinn.
Quinn could do with longer hair though, I don’t particularly dig her hairstyle and facial piercing. But it’s the whole person that matters and her hair and piercing go well with the rest of her punk persona, so I don’t complain too much. I can totally see her ditching this whole style, growing her hair and not dying it white anymore if she were to stray from the negative path she’s now on, not like a punk style is bad per se but you get me. A bit like Melissa in Acting Lessons.
Wrong, there were consequences with the MC as can be seen when she realizes they’re not close anymore and he has made a new life without her and runs away through the woods.
Not only that, she admits to herself after leaving San Diego that she had failed and wasn’t that good at surfing, so she knows very well she has wasted her time and now that she has come back to the East Coast with nothing she’s coming to terms with it in the worst possible way, that’s a big blow to her spirit.
You are both right and wrong.

Was it a stupid dream of Zoey's?
No, not actually. She is only 19 years old and relatively athletic. So her dream wasn't stupid.

Is it stupid not to follow your dreams?
No is not if you think beforehand about what you could lose and therefore give up or postpone a dream.

I think, as with many things, it depends on the right time. Of course, at the age of 37, the time is over, no question. But at 20 years old, the timing would have been perfect for Zoey. But at 19 years old, with “home blindness” and grief, the time was too early. Zoey just wanted to get away as quickly as possible and took the first possible opportunity to make her dream come true.

When would have been the right moment?
If only Zoey had waited another year. Zoey's family and friends, including the MC and Neil, would have supported and helped Zoey through her grief. With the help of the MC, Zoey could have completed her high school at home, together with the MC. The MC would then probably have gone to Miami with Zoey, where Zoey could have made her dream come true and the MC would have attended college there.

But none of that matters because you can't change the past, as the MC mentioned to Zoey in EP10. You can only learn from the past and live with it.

Is Zoey still the same person the MC loved?
No, she isn't anymore and it would be surprising if she were. Both Zoey and the MC realize that they have changed. Zoey now has tattoos and quite a few nipple piercings, she no longer smokes, drinks cocktails with umbrellas and has become a little softer. The MC has also changed. He now has a lot of friends, can have a lot of girls, now parties and drinks, confronts people and has at least one dream of his come true. The college.

But you can't change the past and this history is written. What will be the future tomorrow will be the past in two days. Each player has to find out for themselves how they want to deal with Zoey in the future. Yours truly will try to keep Zoey as a friend because she has been punished enough by her past. But there will be no romantic future together with my MC.
Of course she has changed so she’s not the same person who left for San Diego in that sense, but she’s still the same Zoe. If the MC really ever cared about her he will be present for her, that’s what I’m saying.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ostap Bender

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Assuming these were placed during a party or some sort of social event is highly unlikely. So no offense but that throws your argument right out the window . (pun intended seeing as the windows of the mansion were busted for over a month) :ROFLMAO:
Again, it's not that easy. When does Jacob, with or without Derek, fuck Arieth in the closet? In EP2. Ergo, the camera from EP2 was installed in front of EP2.

A long time ago, before EP10, I pointed out that the camera was attached by cable and in EP10 Derek also said that it must have been a careful installation because you can't do that casually at a party.

Thought game from me. Have you ever thought about how the destruction of the DIK Mansion was just an excuse to remove several cameras? A camera in a closet doesn't actually make any sense and was therefore not removed because there was no suspected camera there. But then you realize there is a camera in the closet. How? The jocks still have the pictures Dave got. Ashley gets the picture of Arieth's Closet performance from Anthony. What's the best way to turn off that one camera without being seen?

You come to the Halloween party unnoticed with a mask and turn off the electricity. It worked because Derek discovered the camera and removed it. Who really owns the record? Vinny only found it after the straw failure at the DIK Mansion entrance, so it wasn't his. I have a rough idea who it might have been. The guy has red hair.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Someone be it DIKs or nerds would have already told us if that was the case. No one has ever mentioned anything like it so we can easily write the theory off.
Also the nerds don’t need a house cause they wouldn’t throw parties (them nerds :KEK: :KEK:), that’s the whole purpose of a chapter house.
No, you can't write off this theory. The DIKs were only founded two years ago and therefore did not have a fraternity house on campus before. But now they have one and it's through Papa Burgmeister. The college is called Burgmeister & Royce.

The DIK Mansion used to be either the nerd fraternity house or the college cafeteria. That's why the nerds are always in the library, because their space has been taken away.

Have you ever noticed so Isabella can't kick the nerds out of her library even though they're playing DnG. Weird is just so Isabella can kick out the MC who isn't a nerd. Are Isabella's hands tied with the nerds?

skc0110

Nov 18, 2021
Okay now that I started blathering about B-plots, help me make sure I’ve got the plot threads all straight. Which all have to be hidden under a spoiler blur, I suppose. Oh well.

First, the plots which aren’t LI-dependent, and even though the LIs are involved, the MC doesn’t have to be in a relationship with them to see them in the storyline. Generally they center on an individual.
  1. The MC joins the DIKs, and quickly takes a leadership role in the fraternity.
    DIK antagonists:
    • 1a. Dawe and the AAAs, who compete for the HOTs; they destroy the DIK mansion, and hope to win their upcoming competition.
    • 1b. Someone who’s hacked the DIK laptop, planting a nude of Cathy (and possibly leaking a certain fucktape).
    • 1c. Someone who’s put a spy camera in Derek’s room, who’s also blackmailing Chad.
    • 1d. Someone who’s spreading the DIKs’ embarrassing Hell Week photos around campus.
    • 1e. Tommy, the DIKs vice president who does whatever the fuck he wants.
    • 1f. Vinny, the ex-DIK turned drug dealer.
    [*][*]Josy—first as a coworker the MC’s crushing on, then as Maya’s secret girlfriend and new HOT.
    [*]Derek—both as maggot brother, try-hard, and growing friend.
    [*]Maya—who needs to escape the “student loan” impressed on her by her homophobic dad.
    [*]Sage—who uses the MC to spy on her cheating boyfriend, but befriends him; and her issues with leading the HOTs.
    [*]Chad—secretly fucking Troy; suspects the MC of blackmailing him and beats him, thus losing his presidency.
    [*]Quinn—who’s running a drugs and prostitution ring out of the HOT house.
    [*]Stephen—de facto B&R provost, shitty husband and father, secretly funding Quinn till he has a change of heart.
    [*]Arieth—the retarded girl on a quest to fuck every last frat boy (except the nerds), and her resulting pregnancy.
    [*]Jill—gets involved with the MC after Chad beats him; her concert and crippling stage fright; how Tybalt tries and fails to woo her, then annoy her.
    [*]Isabella—on the pretext of “just looking out for Jill,” befriends the MC and mentors him somewhat; her mysterious missing husband; plus someone in her English class is cheating.
    [*]Jade—the Gender Studies teacher who wants to fuck the MC and cuck Stephen.
    [*]Lily—the student/stripper who starts buying from Quinn, provoking Vinny.
    [*]Lynette—the MC’s mother’s last diary surfaces, and he learns how his parents met and fucked him into existence.
    [*]Zoey—the MC’s high school fuckbuddy rejoins his life, and realizes she loves him.
    [*]Heather—Tommy’s constantly cuckolded girlfriend who’s had enough.
    [*]Dwyane—the gym trainer who shows the MC how to be a better kickboxer.
Now the LI-dependent plotlines, which get added to the existing ones:
  1. Jill—falling in love, getting her V-card punched, her difficult parents, her dead sister.
    [*]Bella—hiding the relationship, dealing with the age/maturity gap.
    [*]Josy—indulging Josy’s crush on the MC, finding herself; the fallout once her throuple with the MC and Maya is exposed.
    [*]Maya—learning she loves dick, and loves public sex; and the aforementioned fallout.
    [*]Sage—dealing with her anger… and kinks.
    [*]Quinn—dealing with her intimacy issues, and the MC’s growing knowledge of her criminal activities.
    [*]Jade—hiding the affair. (Unless you told the DIKs about it. Then you’re fucked.)
    [*]Cathy. (Mainly fucking.)
    [*]Nora. (Hitting it off—and fucking.)
    [*]Riona—dealing with her immaturity.
    [*]Envy/Nicole—will it become serious, or just more wild stripper sex?
    [*]Lily—will it become serious, or are they only “rolling”?
Feel free to point out any I forgot, but do make sure it doesn’t easily fold into one of the above plotlines. Troy, for example, is part of Chad’s plotline; at least until the sparring turns into an actual friendship, if that ever happens.

And that’s a lot of plotlines to juggle. Most other AVNs just have one or two main plots, plus another for each LI.

Hi, this should point you to all the unanswered questions, plots up to its last update with ep 9 :

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-10-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-9692116

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Same. I don't mind the friendship but it won't go any further in any of my playthroughs.

For me it's mainly about how late a character comes in to the game. Make all these connections to characters and as the player you develop a fav pretty quick so it doesn't matter if the old fling was the best thing to ever happen to the MC, if that's all off screen prior to the game starting and then sorta kinda shown after god knows how many updates, I just don't give a shit at that point lol.
That's okay.

I'm especially interested to know if Zoey has any other friends and/or relatives in college. She said to Emma so that this cluck could be read by her friends and family.

From her family we know her mother Alison and her stepfather Floyd. But who is her biological father? Does her biological father perhaps have other children? Maybe they're going to college?

The same is with friends. Zoey stumbled in high school. Ergo, she could have friends the same age who are already in their second year of college and who the MC doesn't even know. They could be responsible for one situation or another.

It's my puzzle fun to look for.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
You're missing the point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course, Zoey stopped texting the MC before the Rooster. But the MC didn't stop, he just didn't get a reply from Zoey. That's what it says in the game and that's what I wrote.

"Now would be a good time to remember that you forgot to pack something." Was that supposed to be a joke from the MC?

Firstly, you should remember that in EP3 these are the MC's memories and not Zoey's, and the same goes for EP10. These are Zoey's memories and not the MC's. I'll give you a quick proof so the Zoey and MC sex in EP3 is not in the treehouse.
DPC Rule.
"Sexual acts are consensual and the characters are over the legal age of 18 years old."

When did the MC turn 18? A year before he turned 19, of course. When did Zoey turn 20 years old? During Interlude. The MC was only 18 at the time. They didn't have sex for years. Maybe 3-4 months before Zoey went to San Diego. So the MC was definitely inexperienced when he first had sex with Zoey. I don't mean making out, I mean having sex. Whether Zoey's memory from EP10 was the very first time she had sex with a guy, I don't know. But it was probably the first time she had sex with the MC. If so, it was the MC's first sex ever. I refuted your treehouse and years of experience with Zoey. There was only one years long friendly experience.

Yes, in Interlude Zoey urges the MC to dirty talk, but you should pay attention to everything and not just watch Zoey give the MC a handjob.
Zoey: "What's wrong?"
MC: "Nothing."
Zoey: "It's not about last time, is it?"
MC: "You laughed at me; that leaves scars."
So the "Ride me, Zoey!" was before the sex in Interlude.

Of course, the notebook entry is all about the same single event.
- "I will always remember this night" She remembers it in EP10, this event.
- "Ride me, Zoey!" That's what the MC says to Zoey at this one event.
- "Next time I promise to ride you." It says next time and not at this event. Only it's not Zoey's memory in EP3, it's the memory from the MC where I proved to you so the sex from EP3 flashback isn't in the treehouse.

Start understanding slowly so DPC scatters the clue puzzle pieces throughout the game and not just in one scene. EP3 is the flashback from the MC about the memories with Zoey and the one in EP10 is Zoey's memories. In EP6, the MC gives Sage advice on her breakup and he can only have that experience with Zoey because she's his only ex and you only become an ex by breaking up first. This tells us why the MC was angry.

DPC wrote why he had to do Interlude. Firstly because of the technical part and secondly to understand the story. EP3, EP6, EP10 are connected to Interlude. There are probably other connections, but I haven't found them yet.
i'm not missing anything. there is literally no point. you're just making stuff up in your mind and try to look for out of context quotes for confirmation bias

you speak as if you're the only one that played the game...

the only we know is that MC saw the cluck, they both follow each other and Zoey left one or two likes but MC doesn't post anything, especially because he is depressed and heartbroken. he stops using rooster. you can only speculate that he stops using it after discovering that specific cluck. and he reactivates his account to follow his college friends. and there is not a single profile picture that looks like a wolf... see how that works ? I can make stuff up too just to destroy your arguments, and mine at least make sense.
you only have the facts, there is no proven link between them, you can only speculate from them, and you do it wrong. there is no logic to your wolf theory at all.

from the Sage scene, it's easy to understand that he got angry when he was bullied and retaliated. that's the only time, it is CONFIRMED as fact. we never get MC's reaction to the cluck, not in the EP3 flashback, not in EP9 park reunion, not in the interlude... you're just making it up. you're projecting yourself, and you want MC to be angry, probably. i don't really care.

you know that Vinny calling MC a dog is just an insult and Jacob saying lucky dog is just a saying ? why are you trying to read any more into that when they don't mean anything at all ? they don't prove your point at all. it's just you making stuff up again.

you say a profile pic is quickly changed... but why would he need to change his profile pic when there is the ACTUAL ACCOUNT NAME THAT CANNOT BE CHANGED next to every comment ???
let me even go a step above that with even more logic : if it was actually MC that said that to Zoey, it would have been massively damaging to her, it would have been the only comment displayed, in the middle of the screen... and Zoey's reaction would have been massively different. just that single point shows how little you understand about the characters and their relationship.

also from the park reunion scene, you know that MC NEVER reacted or commented on the cluck or her feed because you can obviously see that Zoey discovers right there that MC saw it. it's in your own quotes... like dude...

yeah, that text from MC is a joke. it's a fact. you can try to interpret it in anyway you want in your head, it doesn't change the fact. lighten the mood, tease her, distracting himself from his current predicament, you can speculate anything. it doesn't change the fact that it's still just a small joke to show Zoey had no idea what MC was going through.

again, you're just making stuff up. Zoey sees the MC with his girl, she remembers her sweet time with him. bam, her true feelings hit her head on, she runs away as the immature girl she is. you don't know what it means for her spot in the LI list, only DPC knows. stick to the facts.

you don't know where it is. the only location that is mentioned is the tree house. you can speculate it is Zoey's room that DPC didn't have time to model like he did in interlude, but you don't know. you can only see wood planks as walls and a window, and a bed. it can be her room, sure, but it can also be the tree house. they spend tons of time there before the kiss, and can continue spending time after the kiss for the same privacy they got before. you also don't know if their first time is what is displayed there in that scene. and if we listen to you and it is "the next time" and it's definitely not their first time by your own logic, you are just destroying your own arguments, yourself

"MC was definitely inexperienced when he first had sex with Zoey" DUH captain obvious... she is his first. why did you feel the need to even say that ? did you think it would help your point in any capacity ?
"I don't mean making out, I mean having sex". same goes for this... she is his first for both. why do you feel the need to even write that at all ? it's literally written in the flashback.

DPC rules are only to avoid Patreon ban hammer... nothing else. but hey, let's use that logic, since you want to use it to prove anything. then it means any underage person cannot be pictured or even thought to be having anything even remotely connected to sex. so using YOUR logic, there is absolutely NO chance that he would masturbate, AND there is absolutely NO chance that we would watch porn, and NO chance that he would try to educate himself in anything related to sex. MC is a sweet, wholesome boy that would only try to improve his sex skills AFTER he is exposed to it by Zoey during their first time.

and NO. the sex scene Zoey remembers in EP10 is not their first time. you don't know what it is. it is not specified. it's only you making stuff up again and again. it's just a moment when the hammock broke, and it became a strong memory linked to her feelings, that's the only thing you can say.

dude, everybody knows the sex scene in interlude is after what is written in the notebook... it happens just shortly before she leaves.
it's like you think everybody else is stupid and you're the only one that can read

the event in the notebook is just that and event. it is completely disconnected to any of the flashback in EP3 and EP10. there is absolutely no link, no proof, nothing factual that links them. you're, again, only making it up. your wishful thinking, and you think that is "proof"
the only link that you can actually factually make is in the interlude, you can only say that the event happened before the interlude. you can't say for sure that it is the previous time they had sex.
stop trying to make links where there is none.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Easy, easy :WeSmart:
IRL it would be truth, it's quite a common thing from 15-16 and sometimes even earlier. But picturing sex of persons below 18 is prohibited. Mentioning - not (about 16-18yo period, if I remember correctly). So in this game they only started when MC turned 18, and DPC made Zoey 1 year older purposely. They had only a few months of this sexual expirience before Zoey left to San Diego. It was quite obvious in Interlude. MC just started his dirty talks tries and Zoey left in a couple of weeks after.
sure, Patreon rules. we all know the truth, though ;)
and yeah, you can replace "years" with "months", doesn't really change the point. if you add Patreon, it even reinforces the point as there is no way MC would masturbate or watch porn or do anything sex related before 18. and he got his cherry popped just as he turned 18 :D

Reactions: The Japanese

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I’ll add, it’s only stupid not following your dreams, even if they lead you away from the important people in your life. It’s clear Zoe’s dream was stronger than her attraction to the MC, but it’s wrong to hold her to a standard of being loyal to him no matter what, cause that would make for a fake relationship where she tries to make him happy all the time and leads only to resentment further down the road.
It’s a shame Zoe didn’t fulfill her dream and now has little to show up for, but that doesn’t invalidate that she tried or the experience she gained.
She’s still the same person the MC loved and it doesn’t matter whether he loves her anymore or not. All that matters is that he still cares about her. Whether it leads to friendship or romance is gonna be up to us.
very true. you can add that she was actually happy before going for her dream, and her priority changed only because of her grief, so she might not even have gone for her dream if not for her love of her grandmother. but it was not about staying for MC, it was more about waiting for him to graduate so he could follow her, or going immediately without him and leaving him behind to die alone. once she managed to see the reality of her dream, and accepted her grandma's death, then she understood that she was not really happy in San Diego compared to home. she also understood the reason she was not happy. but she didn't understand the source of her happiness yet. MC Magic Penis (tm) ! :D

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
:unsure:
Quinn, Maya and Jill received roasting in this thread for its entire existence, collecting maximum hate, Josy received this after Ep. 10, as a result the gates to Hell were opened and some of her fans burned.. And repeat all this in a circle, pooping on those same waifus for the hundredth time is boring. It's an endless circlejerk.
We need something new. For example, few people pay attention to such a useless girl in the game as Sally.
Is this a little ball of hatred and malice towards MC for no reason, or because she doesn't get good enough dicking and therefore acts like a bitch towards our guy? DPC well described one tsundere who behaves this way because showing feelings is a weakness for her, the street taught her to be a heartless bitch, otherwise you won’t survive (thanks Rox, father of the year:FacePalm:) and we see how with MC this facade of callousness gradually falls away, how their relationship dynamics are developing (you can hate Quinn for the crap she does, but so far MC is the only one who has been able to melt a little).
And as an alternative to one tsundere, DPC offers a nerdy shrimp who is mean to us because... she is most likely dissatisfied with Magnar. And she looks like if you have a boner for her, then you're most likely on the FBI's wanted list.
Sally is not needed. Absolutely useless character, increasing development time.
That's it, 15 minutes and new content for discussion.
Sally is actually a good character, for me. she provides ok comedy with her banter with/against MC, and she also provides a very needed angle: not all girls are (at least immediately) into MC. we need many more that are indifferent to MC.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
and there is not a single profile picture that looks like a wolf... see how that works ? I can make stuff up too just to destroy your arguments, and mine at least make sense.
No, no. MC is called a "lucky dog" (Just like Rusty is called a "lucky dog" by Tommy early on in the game) which totally must mean that he is the guy with the wolf profile picture. Absolutely not far-fetched nor ridiculous at all.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
No, you can't write off this theory. The DIKs were only founded two years ago and therefore did not have a fraternity house on campus before. But now they have one and it's through Papa Burgmeister. The college is called Burgmeister & Royce.

The DIK Mansion used to be either the nerd fraternity house or the college cafeteria. That's why the nerds are always in the library, because their space has been taken away.

Have you ever noticed so Isabella can't kick the nerds out of her library even though they're playing DnG. Weird is just so Isabella can kick out the MC who isn't a nerd. Are Isabella's hands tied with the nerds?
It's so unlikely that we can write it off for the reasons that I listed. I don't dismiss your theory with joy or anything, I just think you're reading too much into it. The library is the nerds' natural habitat and Isabella has grown to accept their presence. Besides Jill was playing that game of DnD and Bella didn't want to spoil her friend's fun.

Reactions: FRVN

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Assuming these were placed during a party or some sort of social event is highly unlikely. So no offense but that throws your argument right out the window . (pun intended seeing as the windows of the mansion were busted for over a month) :ROFLMAO:
could be a HOT that stays behind after fucking in the closet with the excuse of "cleaning myself up" ? :D

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes