felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It was still her dream although she pursued it recklessly and with little forethought.
You can call it a dream or a whim or hot sauce, it’s all the same, it’s what she wanted to do with her life. Whether she failed is irrelevant to our discussion.
If we take the words away from their meaning, of course.

The point is not that she failed, but that she put no effort into it, no effort at all. She wanted to surf, surfing is not easy, then she doesn't want to surf anymore. Which doesn't justify that 'that's what she wanted to do with her life' . What she wanted was a holiday, paid for by her grandmother.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
If we take the words away from their meaning, of course.

The point is not that she failed, but that she put no effort into it, no effort at all. She wanted to surf, surfing is not easy, then she doesn't want to surf anymore. Which doesn't justify that 'that's what she wanted to do with her life' . What she wanted was a holiday, paid for by her grandmother.
She’s young and dumb as they say and didn’t know any better. Sometimes you learn life’s lessons the hard way.
We all can agree on that and move on, otherwise we’ll beat ourselves into a corner.
I don't think I like this hating Zoey meta that much, can't we go back to Maya and Josy are cheating liars, Jill has a goblin smile and Quinn is a proustite rhetoric? :cautious::Kappa:
I definitely agree that Quinn, even though she’s my girl is a pimp and a prostitute :BootyTime:

Reactions: Vill3m

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I have nothing against Magnar, it’s nothing personal when I say I’d cuck him :BootyTime:
Indeed, the Helena and John Boy’s part is more cohesive and it would be more fun to explore. Although I don’t really care about her, don’t find her physically attractive enough :KEK: she has a cool personality though.
1. Cool, easy-going personality
2. As for me, she's hot.
It's funny that Elena is just a base model for Genesis 8, with a different skin texture. Simple in creation, but still looking good.

DarkMage73

Aug 22, 2022
mostwanted8 Said:
I definitely agree that Quinn, even though she’s my girl is a pimp and a prostitute :BootyTime:
[/QUOTE]

Pimp for sure but is Quinn really a prostitute, besides the MC, do we know of anyone else she's slept with since the MC turned up to the college, hmmm

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
1. Cool, easy-ging personality
2. As for me, she's hot.
It's funny that Elena is just a base model for Genesis 8, with a different skin texture. Simple in creation, but still looking good.
68FC3B6C-2752-4236-88FF-EDD646271885.gif
She has no curves though, no ass, no hips, no tits. Nothing at all :eek::eek::eek:
I’m into voluptuous women if you didn’t guess :BootyTime:

DarkMage73
Right but she’s a prostitute for the MC. He paid her, he’s a customer :BootyTime::BootyTime:
Correct me if he didn’t pay her, it’s been some time.

Aug 29, 2023
Okay now that I started blathering about B-plots, help me make sure I’ve got the plot threads all straight. Which all have to be hidden under a spoiler blur, I suppose. Oh well.

First, the plots which aren’t LI-dependent, and even though the LIs are involved, the MC doesn’t have to be in a relationship with them to see them in the storyline. Generally they center on an individual.
  1. The MC joins the DIKs, and quickly takes a leadership role in the fraternity.
    DIK antagonists:
    • 1a. Dawe and the AAAs, who compete for the HOTs; they destroy the DIK mansion, and hope to win their upcoming competition.
    • 1b. Someone who’s hacked the DIK laptop, planting a nude of Cathy (and possibly leaking a certain fucktape).
    • 1c. Someone who’s put a spy camera in Derek’s room, who’s also blackmailing Chad.
    • 1d. Someone who’s spreading the DIKs’ embarrassing Hell Week photos around campus.
    • 1e. Tommy, the DIKs vice president who does whatever the fuck he wants.
    • 1f. Vinny, the ex-DIK turned drug dealer.
    [*]Josy—first as a coworker the MC’s crushing on, then as Maya’s secret girlfriend and new HOT.
    [*]Derek—both as maggot brother, try-hard, and growing friend.
    [*]Maya—who needs to escape the “student loan” impressed on her by her homophobic dad.
    [*]Sage—who uses the MC to spy on her cheating boyfriend, but befriends him; and her issues with leading the HOTs.
    [*]Chad—secretly fucking Troy; suspects the MC of blackmailing him and beats him, thus losing his presidency.
    [*]Quinn—who’s running a drugs and prostitution ring out of the HOT house.
    [*]Stephen—de facto B&R provost, shitty husband and father, secretly funding Quinn till he has a change of heart.
    [*]Arieth—the retarded girl on a quest to fuck every last frat boy (except the nerds), and her resulting pregnancy.
    [*]Jill—gets involved with the MC after Chad beats him; her concert and crippling stage fright; how Tybalt tries and fails to woo her, then annoy her.
    [*]Isabella—on the pretext of “just looking out for Jill,” befriends the MC and mentors him somewhat; her mysterious missing husband; plus someone in her English class is cheating.
    [*]Jade—the Gender Studies teacher who wants to fuck the MC and cuck Stephen.
    [*]Lily—the student/stripper who starts buying from Quinn, provoking Vinny.
    [*]Lynette—the MC’s mother’s last diary surfaces, and he learns how his parents met and fucked him into existence.
    [*]Zoey—the MC’s high school fuckbuddy rejoins his life, and realizes she loves him.
    [*]Heather—Tommy’s constantly cuckolded girlfriend who’s had enough.
    [*]Dwyane—the gym trainer who shows the MC how to be a better kickboxer.
Now the LI-dependent plotlines, which get added to the existing ones:
  1. Jill—falling in love, getting her V-card punched, her difficult parents, her dead sister.
    [*]Bella—hiding the relationship, dealing with the age/maturity gap.
    [*]Josy—indulging Josy’s crush on the MC, finding herself; the fallout once her throuple with the MC and Maya is exposed.
    [*]Maya—learning she loves dick, and loves public sex; and the aforementioned fallout.
    [*]Sage—dealing with her anger… and kinks.
    [*]Quinn—dealing with her intimacy issues, and the MC’s growing knowledge of her criminal activities.
    [*]Jade—hiding the affair. (Unless you told the DIKs about it. Then you’re fucked.)
    [*]Cathy. (Mainly fucking.)
    [*]Nora. (Hitting it off—and fucking.)
    [*]Riona—dealing with her immaturity.
    [*]Envy/Nicole—will it become serious, or just more wild stripper sex?
    [*]Lily—will it become serious, or are they only “rolling”?
Feel free to point out any I forgot, but do make sure it doesn’t easily fold into one of the above plotlines. Troy, for example, is part of Chad’s plotline; at least until the sparring turns into an actual friendship, if that ever happens.

And that’s a lot of plotlines to juggle. Most other AVNs just have one or two main plots, plus another for each LI.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I'm still convinced the nerds and especially Sally had something to do with the covert cameras in the mansion. Because why keep writing in plenty of story around them and not have them affect any of the story concerning the MC? Wouldn't make much sense. The only value to the tri betas would be if they're part of something larger down the road of the story.

So I'm still expecting that reveal in the final chapters.
I wrote it a long time ago. What if the DIK Mansion, before the time of the DIKs, was the nerds' frat house.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
I wrote it a long time ago. What if the DIK Mansion, before the time of the DIKs, was the nerds' frat house.
Someone be it DIKs or nerds would have already told us if that was the case. No one has ever mentioned anything like it so we can easily write the theory off.
Also the nerds don’t need a house cause they wouldn’t throw parties (them nerds :KEK: :KEK:), that’s the whole purpose of a chapter house.

Reactions: FRVN

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
I just want to find out what, what is happening between Zoey and the MC that we don't know yet. Personally, I don't hate Zoey at all. In fact, I always decide that the MC isn't mad at Zoey. I have no problem with Zoey remaining or becoming a friend of the MC, whichever way you want to look at it. Friend okay, but no more.
Same. I don't mind the friendship but it won't go any further in any of my playthroughs.

For me it's mainly about how late a character comes in to the game. Make all these connections to characters and as the player you develop a fav pretty quick so it doesn't matter if the old fling was the best thing to ever happen to the MC, if that's all off screen prior to the game starting and then sorta kinda shown after god knows how many updates, I just don't give a shit at that point lol.

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes