HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I know that's a joke but what if it's actually true, we've already had MC assuming that girl saying she's in a relationship means she has a boyfriend rather than a girlfriend when gender wasn't mentioned by the girl. What if Mischa did the same thing and Rusty just assumed she meant a guy not a girl.

It may not be important, but I can't remember if the conversation with Rusty happens before or after the costume competition where the whale kicks off at MC (if they matched on Swyper), if it happens before and she is the relationship that Mischa is referring to then does her outburst change Mischa's opinion on their relationship?

Misha dumps Rusty before the black out, and she stays until the end and tries to calm her Santa Friend down during the costume competition. When she dumps Rusty, she clearly says "I can't do that to him" talking about her boyfriend. so she says "in a relationship" and doesn't say "boyfriend" specifically but she does refer to his gender. it could be that she hides the gender by habit and she is bi, but for now, it's a boyfriend :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
DPC's biggest crime:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I felt the same way about Mona.
Camila also deserves her own path. Mel's also very hard to say no to. It's the problem of having so many hot characters :KEK:
I agree.
Riona,Camila,Sarah,Melanie and Mona-all deserve way more attention and scenes.
I prefer them compared to the 5 LI in the game.
Except Sage.

broxitar

May 29, 2021
Can't wait to see what happens next to Riona.

Did anyone else feel appalled when they found out Arieth was pregnant? I'm being deadly serious. All I could think was, "Oh dear God, that poor child..." Even if it somehow evades fetal alcohol syndrome, being raised by Arieth is just horrifying to contemplate.

I'm not saying Arieth wouldn't do her best, and she is a sweet, well-meaning girl, but the kid better get self-reliant fast when it comes to getting answers to life's questions.

Reactions: VOYEUR

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Can't wait to see what happens next to Riona.

Did anyone else feel appalled when they found out Arieth was pregnant? I'm being deadly serious. All I could think was, "Oh dear God, that poor child..." Even if it somehow evades fetal alcohol syndrome, being raised by Arieth is just horrifying to contemplate.

I'm not saying Arieth wouldn't do her best, and she is a sweet, well-meaning girl, but the kid better get self-reliant fast when it comes to getting answers to life's questions.
You just know that kid is going to stick his/her/its tongue in an electrical wall socket at the age of 4, and it'll be lights out for him/her/it. Either that or Arieth will try giving that kid a bath in a washing machine thinking that's what washing machines are for.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: broxitar and Ray_D

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
He already does it. The clucks, the conversation between Bianca and Jill, Jill's parents mentioned it, and some minor things in the story.
How so? He wasn't nude at the recital and as far as I remembered he didn't fucked anyone on stage, even some girls got excited like he was half inside. Well, okay, he did Sarah by proxy. She came a little.
I don't know if you didn't understand it or if I expressed myself stupidly. "not ep8_recital_failed" is used to query whether a text should be output or not. DPC can write anything it wants in such a text, even things that actually have nothing to do with Recital.
I've read this. I read most of your theory posts. Sometimes you're on to something, I think. In this case you're running into the false direction, because you took the bait. The camera in the closet was a wired one and like you mentioned in your conversation with HiP1, it can't be installed on the go. Even Derek says it in the game. When he talks to MC in MC's room the morning after the party, right before the clean up. I think you're right. The camera was there before Rusty and Tommy got the house. The closet was for supplies and the camera was a security system. But that's it. I don't think there's a camera in other rooms. Never was.

You're right as you mentioned the pics from the camera (Arieth and Derek) aren't from the laptop. And the Tri-Alphas was obviously blackmailed from photos making from this security cam (Arieth in the closet ) and from the laptop (Arieth with Rusty). We never saw the photos Chad received. There were two envelopes in the ending of Ep2: one for Chad and one for Dawe. In Ep3 Chad only gaves the one with Dawe over to him. We can be sure the photos in Chad's envelope shows some pics from Troy and him. No one from the DIK's have them. We would know it. The DIK's had already used it in their fight with the Tri-Gays.

But there's no DIK traitor. Look: the Cathy cluck was with a photo not taken from the DIK's, but clucked over the DIK's laptop (or was just the account used from another device?). BTW: no jock ever admit it was them. Dawe is just grinning to Tommy because of the shit the DIK's have to go through. The photo with Rusty and Arieth was already given to the Jocks before the cluck incident. We know Rusty was "cleaning" the laptop after the end of Hell Week and after the cluck incident. So someone had clearly access to the data from this laptop. Even when it's maybe in stand by? I think the DIK's using a cloud, and I think it's the B&R cloud for students. Every university has this service for their students, and Rusty's a Burgmeister, so I think it's not that hard for him to get a little bit extra space on the clouds just for his frat. Hell, Rusty even used the term "sync" as Derek wants to gave them their proof at the Hell Week evaluation. It's not "copy" as you use when you mean to send it to a specific device. He used "sync" as someone do when it's meant for cloud space.

So, it's synced. Just like the camera as you (in my opinion correctly assumed) in your conversation. It's not synced to the DIK's. Rusty is clearly shocked about it in Ep10 and we can say he would have known if there was a camera synced to their account. I think, like you did, the camera is synced with the B&R network, because the building was part of the B&R complex until Tommy aquired it with help from his daddy.

After all: who did it? Who stirs shit up between the Tri-Alphas and the DIK's? Who wants to humiliate the DIK's with photos? We saw Becky aka Cafeteria Girl putting up photos in the ending of Ep10. But is Becky part of the group called "Vixen"? Where do we saw Becky the most time in the game? Correct, in the library. Every fucking time when MC is there, she's there, too. But we know the library is not just a library. It's Tri-Beta-territorium. I don't know why no one ever thinks about the third frat in the game, who clearly has some technical versed nerds in it. The photo from Cathy was made from a peeper, like Ron. The DIK's are stupid and naive, so I don't think they secured their data in the cloud very well. It's a college game made from a fan of college films ffs. There's every time someone who "hacked" the network of the university. The preps don't give a fuck about the other frats. They do their own thing. The HOT's just want to have fun. The Pseudo-Alphas are to dumb to pull such shit, and they're victims themselves.

So, there're only three options: a DIK traitor, Vinny, or the Tri-Betas. I don't believe there's a traitor. Vinny don't care. He just want to sell his shit. Sure, he was at the safe, but he's an asshole. He justed wanted to steal the money in there. And like you I think he was only in MC's room for memories. But unlike you I think he throw the books on the floor. He was angry about himself, because he knew he messed his life, and he saw how it could be for him. Well, long story short: the only believable option who stired up all the shit are the Tri-Betas.
You yourself write that you believe that the camera in Derek's room could have served as a security system for the supplies stored there. Now we don't know what use the building had before Rusty and Tommy got it. Public areas in a building are also monitored for security to detect vandalism or theft. Vinny's room, and later the MC's, was not a bedroom at first, but a library.

Jacob explicitly mentions in EP10 that these are the pictures from the DIK laptop that Dawe got. Ergo, someone else has access to the DIK laptop or it was DIK who took the pictures from the DIK laptop and passed them on. That generates 2 possibilities. A DIK traitor or someone else accessing the DIK laptop. You mention "Sync". All DIK cell phones are connected to the DIK laptop and Jamie has lost his cell phone.
The same does not apply to the Cathy Cluck. Was it posted directly from the DIK laptop or from another device. The DIK traitor is hidden here because both options require the access data for the DIK Rooster account. It does not matter whether a DIK posted the Cathy Cluck personally or passed on the access data. This DIK would then be a traitor. Unless of course the credentials were hacked, which could then rule out a DIK traitor.

I also suspect that the camera in Derek's room, or in my opinion several cameras, are or were synchronized with the B&R network

Becky rarely plays a role in my considerations because she's just stupid. But I don't rule out the nerds because there are hints in EP1.
The alphas use their power, the DIKs use their coolness, the preps use their money and the HOTs use their horniness. The nerds use what they have. Information and intelligence.

Options?:unsure:
- A DIK traitor is possible
- I'm actually ruling Vinny out because he was never interested in college, as we learned from Nick. That's why he wasn't mad that he screwed up his life. Vinny is just an asshole chasing the quick buck. I just find it weird so the MC can't get back to his room after the power goes out until he's supposed to meet Vinny. Did he throw the books on the floor or was it not him? We didn't see him do it directly.
- Tri-Betas are actually my favorite too

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
You just know that kid is going to stick his/her/its tongue in an electrical wall socket at the age of 4, and it'll be lights out for him/her/it. Either that or Arieth will try giving that kid a bath in a washing machine thinking that's what washing machines are for.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It would be very funny if the child is born and ends up being a super genius. :KEK:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Since BaDIK is kind of a copy game inspired by Bully, I'm wondering if things will go south for him and he'll be expelled and forced to live with the townies. Well, at least he'll have time to spend with Zoey Taylor. Then the Intelude will make sense. It's "Taylor" Zoey's surname, right?
Sounds good, but I want my final showdown against vinny or caleb. That's not negotiable.

Reactions: The Dick

broxitar

May 29, 2021
I don't know if you didn't understand it or if I expressed myself stupidly. "not ep8_recital_failed" is used to query whether a text should be output or not. DPC can write anything it wants in such a text, even things that actually have nothing to do with Recital.

You yourself write that you believe that the camera in Derek's room could have served as a security system for the supplies stored there. Now we don't know what use the building had before Rusty and Tommy got it. Public areas in a building are also monitored for security to detect vandalism or theft. Vinny's room, and later the MC's, was not a bedroom at first, but a library.

Jacob explicitly mentions in EP10 that these are the pictures from the DIK laptop that Dawe got. Ergo, someone else has access to the DIK laptop or it was DIK who took the pictures from the DIK laptop and passed them on. That generates 2 possibilities. A DIK traitor or someone else accessing the DIK laptop. You mention "Sync". All DIK cell phones are connected to the DIK laptop and Jamie has lost his cell phone.
The same does not apply to the Cathy Cluck. Was it posted directly from the DIK laptop or from another device. The DIK traitor is hidden here because both options require the access data for the DIK Rooster account. It does not matter whether a DIK posted the Cathy Cluck personally or passed on the access data. This DIK would then be a traitor. Unless of course the credentials were hacked, which could then rule out a DIK traitor.

I also suspect that the camera in Derek's room, or in my opinion several cameras, are or were synchronized with the B&R network

Becky rarely plays a role in my considerations because she's just stupid. But I don't rule out the nerds because there are hints in EP1.
The alphas use their power, the DIKs use their coolness, the preps use their money and the HOTs use their horniness. The nerds use what they have. Information and intelligence.

Options?:unsure:
- A DIK traitor is possible
- I'm actually ruling Vinny out because he was never interested in college, as we learned from Nick. That's why he wasn't mad that he screwed up his life. Vinny is just an asshole chasing the quick buck. I just find it weird so the MC can't get back to his room after the power goes out until he's supposed to meet Vinny. Did he throw the books on the floor or was it not him? We didn't see him do it directly.
- Tri-Betas are actually my favorite too
I think Vinny is responsible for most, if not all, of the "wtf?" stuff going on. I didn't think the Alphas trashed the mansion, but maybe I'm wrong about that. It seemed to clash with the whole "we're already on the edge of big trouble" attitude they were having. There's breaking a few windows (which the Alphas already did), and then there's completely wrecking an entire mansion. I assumed it must be Vinny stirring up trouble because he hates the DIKs for kicking him out and straying from his "vision." Vinny is a ball of bitter resentment. He may be a drug dealer now, but his golden days were with the DIKs, and part of him knows it. That's why he has this self-delusion that he is the true founder of the DIKs, and he can't accept that Rusty and Tommy are the real founders.

And Vinny is also doing it because he's trying to fuck with Quinn as much as humanly possible. They have a history (and probably a former sexual relationship, judging by a certain comment he made; "a hole or a part of you" wasn't a misspelling). He'd know about the DIKs/Alphas rivalry. And he'd know the safe combination. It was only at the Halloween party that he discovered that the safe combo had been changed. There was definitely a moment of "Huh. That's strange." when he tried getting into the safe.

He'd have gone after Cathy because he knows how much Rusty cares about her, because of how she helped the frat at the beginning. Making Cathy think Rusty turned on her and getting Rusty removed as president would be exactly something Vinny would want.

I'm betting Vinny hired the nerds (or some other students) to put up those posters, too.

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: dalli_x and Kpyna

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I think Vinny is responsible for most, if not all, of the "wtf?" stuff going on. I didn't think the Alphas trashed the mansion, but maybe I'm wrong about that. It seemed to clash with the whole "we're already on the edge of big trouble" attitude they were having. There's breaking a few windows (which the Alphas already did), and then there's completely wrecking an entire mansion. I assumed it must be Vinny stirring up trouble because he hates the DIKs for kicking him out and straying from his "vision." Vinny is a ball of bitter resentment. He may be a drug dealer now, but his golden days were with the DIKs, and part of him knows it. That's why he has this self-delusion that he is the true founder of the DIKs, and he can't accept that Rusty and Tommy are the real founders.

And Vinny is also doing it because he's trying to fuck with Quinn as much as humanly possible. They have a history (and probably a former sexual relationship, judging by a certain comment he made; "a hole or a part of you" wasn't a misspelling). He'd know about the DIKs/Alphas rivalry. And he'd know the safe combination. It was only at the Halloween party that he discovered that the safe combo had been changed. There was definitely a moment of "Huh. That's strange." when he tried getting into the safe.

He'd have gone after Cathy because he knows how much Rusty cares about her, because of how she helped the frat at the beginning. Making Cathy think Rusty turned on her and getting Rusty removed as president would be exactly something Vinny would want.

I'm betting Vinny hired the nerds (or some other students) to put up those posters, too.
I think you're giving Vinny WAY too much credit. He's a sly one for certain, I'm not arguing that. What I am saying is that Vinny doesn't seem to care about that. I think when Vinny tried to open the safe, sure he would have palmed some money that would have been in there (he's a scumbag there's no doubts about that) but I think his main motivation for getting into the safe was for Rusty's laptop.

Remember, Rusty has all of the DIK's personal files on there. I think Vinny was looking for blackmail material over a quick cash grab. But to blackmail who, I figure Tommy. As for Cathy's leaked photo, I also don't think Vinny had anything to do with that. We never get the vibe that Vinny has any beef's against Rusty. Every clue we get on Vinny and the DIKs are about the 'off the walls' parties and the rivalry between him and Tommy. And seeing Tommy lied to Vinny about not smoking weed anymore, Vinny is suspicious that Tommy is doing shit behind his back, and that's also digging into Vinny's drugs profits.

Also you mention Vinny being responsible about the trashing of the DIK's mansion. I don't know where you're at in the game, but in case you've actually finished playing the current version of the game completely, you'd know that's not the case, so I won't spoil it for you in case you haven't completed it yet. But the rabbit hole goes a wee bit deeper.

Last edited:
Reactions: FRVN

broxitar

May 29, 2021
I think you're giving Vinny WAY too much credit. He's a sly one for certain, I'm not arguing that. What I am saying is that Vinny doesn't seem to care about that. I think when Vinny tried to open the safe, sure he would have palmed some money that would have been in there (he's a scumbag there's no doubts about that) but I think his main motivation for getting into the safe was for Rusty's laptop.

Remember, Rusty has all of the DIK's personal files on there. I think Vinny was looking for blackmail material over a quick cash grab. But to blackmail who, I figure Tommy. As for Cathy's leaked photo, I also don't think Vinny had anything to do with that. We never get the vibe that Vinny has any beef's against Rusty. Every clue we get on Vinny and the DIKs are about the 'off the walls' parties and the rivalry between him and Tommy. And seeing Tommy lied to Vinny about not smoking weed anymore, Vinny is suspicious that Tommy is doing shit behind his back, and that's also digging into Vinny's drugs profits.

Also you mention Vinny being responsible about the trashing of the DIK's mansion. I don't know where you're at in the game, but in case you've actually finished playing the current version of the game completely, you'd know that's not the case, so I won't spoil it for you in case you haven't completed it yet. But the rabbit hole goes a wee bit deeper.
I'm all up to date on episode 10. My initial assumption (right after it happened) was that it wasn't the alphas who trashed the DIK's mansion, since it seemed too blatant and risky after what just happened to Chad. Then after Vinny entered the picture, I assumed he had something to do with it. But there's no hard evidence, you're right. And I suspect you're right about me giving Vinny too much credit. He strikes me as more of a greedy, bullying anarchist than a Machiavellian schemer.

There's a lot of weird stuff going on with the faculty. Stephen has some ongoing deal with Quinn, beyond the one-time arrangement with Mona which backfired. We saw Quinn come out of his office not long before Rio was grabbed, and she didn't look happy. And I think there's something weird about the financial group that provided Maya's loan. Stephen got squirrelly in Ep 9 right after looking at Maya's records when Sage brought us over for dinner. Is there something obvious I'm missing there?

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ok... I've had decided to give this a second try.

I am hoping for a great heart broken like with Acting Lessons.. so please, please don't disappoint again!!

If only I could forget about Fata Morgana and read it blind again!

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I'm all up to date on episode 10. My initial assumption (right after it happened) was that it wasn't the alphas who trashed the DIK's mansion,
Actually, after what you say passed the bit I just quoted, *EDIT* you say there's no hard evidence when (editing this bit because I misread your post. I'm too tired right now lol) *EDIT* there is evidence that the mansion trashing was in fact orchestrated by the Alphas, when the alphas show up at the DIK's mansion while everyone is cleaning up. Tommy directly accuses Dawe of being responsible by using Caleb to trash it while Caleb was just an initiate. And he, being the Dawe that he is, slips up and openly admits to sending Caleb to trash the mansion. And Tommy reacts with "I fucking knew it" or something to that effect.

And when Sage asks that only the frat presidents and vice pres go to Rusty's room to discuss the compromise, Tomy again points it out that with an extra condition to the agreement of sharing the HOT, that The Alphas never do anything as low as getting non Alphas to do their dirty work for them and go as far as specify Caleb again.

Then Anthony being the idiot that he is, asks Dawe "Are you sure you want to do this? it would mean we'd get Chad as well as Caleb for the upcoming competition". So Vinny literally had nothing to do with that.

:)

Last edited:
Reactions: FRVN and broxitar

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
There's a lot of weird stuff going on with the faculty. Stephen has some ongoing deal with Quinn, beyond the one-time arrangement with Mona which backfired. We saw Quinn come out of his office not long before Rio was grabbed, and she didn't look happy. And I think there's something weird about the financial group that provided Maya's loan. Stephen got squirrelly in Ep 9 right after looking at Maya's records when Sage brought us over for dinner. Is there something obvious I'm missing there?
Yeh this is still obfuscated as far as what exactly is going on. There are many speculations on it but until we actually get more concrete information on that stuff, no one can know for sure what's going on there.
But for the most part I'm in agreement with you. Lots of shady BS going on.

Reactions: broxitar

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Ok... I've had decided to give this a second try.

I am hoping for a great heart broken like with Acting Lessons.. so please, please don't disappoint again!!

If only I could forget about Fata Morgana and read it blind again!
You will be pleased then. EVERYBODY BURNS IN THIS ONE! MUHAHAHA! :devilish:
:ROFLMAO:

Joking aside, I'm sure you'll enjoy it no matter what happens.
Let us know what you think of it when you're up to date on it.
:geek:

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel

broxitar

May 29, 2021
Actually, after what you say passed the bit I just quoted, *EDIT* you say there's no hard evidence when (editing this bit because I misread your post. I'm too tired right now lol) *EDIT* there is evidence that the mansion trashing was in fact orchestrated by the Alphas, when the alphas show up at the DIK's mansion while everyone is cleaning up. Tommy directly accuses Dawe of being responsible by using Caleb to trash it while Caleb was just an initiate. And he, being the Dawe that he is, slips up and openly admits to sending Caleb to trash the mansion. And Tommy reacts with "I fucking knew it" or something to that effect.

And when Sage asks that only the frat presidents and vice pres go to Rusty's room to discuss the compromise, Tomy again points it out that with an extra condition to the agreement of sharing the HOT, that The Alphas never do anything as low as getting non Alphas to do their dirty work for them and go as far as specify Caleb again.

Then Anthony being the idiot that he is, asks Dawe "Are you sure you want to do this? it would mean we'd get Chad as well as Caleb for the upcoming competition". So Vinny literally had nothing to do with that.

:)
Gotcha. Thanks for clarifying that! I recall it now that you mention it. And it does make sense, since Caleb wasn't a member of the alphas yet. Kinda wild that he managed to trash the whole mansion by himself.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Gotcha. Thanks for clarifying that! I recall it now that you mention it. And it does make sense, since Caleb wasn't a member of the alphas yet. Kinda wild that he managed to trash the whole mansion by himself.
yeh that entire post I wrote doesn't make much sense in relation to yours that I quoted. But I left most of it intact with the edit msg in there. Because that bit of info was still pertinent to the topic even though it was a little off of the message you were trying to convey. My bad for that. But at this point, I'm going to go horizontal and stare at the ceiling until I pass out. been along day lol

• Haha
Reactions: broxitar

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
He already does it. The clucks, the conversation between Bianca and Jill, Jill's parents mentioned it, and some minor things in the story.
How so? He wasn't nude at the recital and as far as I remembered he didn't fucked anyone on stage, even some girls got excited like he was half inside. Well, okay, he did Sarah by proxy. She came a little.
I've read this. I read most of your theory posts. Sometimes you're on to something, I think. In this case you're running into the false direction, because you took the bait. The camera in the closet was a wired one and like you mentioned in your conversation with HiP1, it can't be installed on the go. Even Derek says it in the game. When he talks to MC in MC's room the morning after the party, right before the clean up. I think you're right. The camera was there before Rusty and Tommy got the house. The closet was for supplies and the camera was a security system. But that's it. I don't think there's a camera in other rooms. Never was.

You're right as you mentioned the pics from the camera (Arieth and Derek) aren't from the laptop. And the Tri-Alphas was obviously blackmailed from photos making from this security cam (Arieth in the closet ) and from the laptop (Arieth with Rusty). We never saw the photos Chad received. There were two envelopes in the ending of Ep2: one for Chad and one for Dawe. In Ep3 Chad only gaves the one with Dawe over to him. We can be sure the photos in Chad's envelope shows some pics from Troy and him. No one from the DIK's have them. We would know it. The DIK's had already used it in their fight with the Tri-Gays.

But there's no DIK traitor. Look: the Cathy cluck was with a photo not taken from the DIK's, but clucked over the DIK's laptop (or was just the account used from another device?). BTW: no jock ever admit it was them. Dawe is just grinning to Tommy because of the shit the DIK's have to go through. The photo with Rusty and Arieth was already given to the Jocks before the cluck incident. We know Rusty was "cleaning" the laptop after the end of Hell Week and after the cluck incident. So someone had clearly access to the data from this laptop. Even when it's maybe in stand by? I think the DIK's using a cloud, and I think it's the B&R cloud for students. Every university has this service for their students, and Rusty's a Burgmeister, so I think it's not that hard for him to get a little bit extra space on the clouds just for his frat. Hell, Rusty even used the term "sync" as Derek wants to gave them their proof at the Hell Week evaluation. It's not "copy" as you use when you mean to send it to a specific device. He used "sync" as someone do when it's meant for cloud space.

So, it's synced. Just like the camera as you (in my opinion correctly assumed) in your conversation. It's not synced to the DIK's. Rusty is clearly shocked about it in Ep10 and we can say he would have known if there was a camera synced to their account. I think, like you did, the camera is synced with the B&R network, because the building was part of the B&R complex until Tommy aquired it with help from his daddy.

After all: who did it? Who stirs shit up between the Tri-Alphas and the DIK's? Who wants to humiliate the DIK's with photos? We saw Becky aka Cafeteria Girl putting up photos in the ending of Ep10. But is Becky part of the group called "Vixen"? Where do we saw Becky the most time in the game? Correct, in the library. Every fucking time when MC is there, she's there, too. But we know the library is not just a library. It's Tri-Beta-territorium. I don't know why no one ever thinks about the third frat in the game, who clearly has some technical versed nerds in it. The photo from Cathy was made from a peeper, like Ron. The DIK's are stupid and naive, so I don't think they secured their data in the cloud very well. It's a college game made from a fan of college films ffs. There's every time someone who "hacked" the network of the university. The preps don't give a fuck about the other frats. They do their own thing. The HOT's just want to have fun. The Pseudo-Alphas are to dumb to pull such shit, and they're victims themselves.

So, there're only three options: a DIK traitor, Vinny, or the Tri-Betas. I don't believe there's a traitor. Vinny don't care. He just want to sell his shit. Sure, he was at the safe, but he's an asshole. He justed wanted to steal the money in there. And like you I think he was only in MC's room for memories. But unlike you I think he throw the books on the floor. He was angry about himself, because he knew he messed his life, and he saw how it could be for him. Well, long story short: the only believable option who stired up all the shit are the Tri-Betas.

If the hidden camera was placed before Rusty and Tommy got the mansion, then the person who put it was Rusty's dad.

The University Cloud theory explains why Stephen Burke is able to see MC&Jade's video only when MC shows it.

My 2 cents: the hidden camera is a false flag. The person who placed it has nothing to do with the person(s) who leaked Cathy's cluck and the DIKs photos and blackmailed Chad and the Jocks.

I agree with you that the culprit(s) are/is a/the Tri-Betas.

Anyway, the notion that some people here claim that there's a DIK traitor and/or the Jocks DIDN'T trash DIKs' mansion is... :censored:well, I don't want to say what I really think about it. I will tell that I hope for them they are just trolling us.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes