Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I think DPC forgot to add that detail field in the "Bios" tab. Would be nice to have the surnames displayed of those we know of once revealed in the story. Would avoid having to start from the beginning again just to double check basic character info like this.. grr @ dpc for that oversight. hehe
It because DPC loves him some drama

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Zoey Taylor like Josy Taylor ? So Josy and Zoey are family?
Not like you would ever know until it's so late that it's ridiculous and makes the MC look like the fucking moron that he is, asking questions like "So, uh... Josy Taylor, right? Right?" as if it shouldn't already be completely obvious at that point in the game.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think DPC forgot to add that detail field in the "Bios" tab. Would be nice to have the surnames displayed of those we know of once revealed in the story. Would avoid having to start from the beginning again just to double check basic character info like this.. grr @ dpc for that oversight. hehe
Burning away half of the forthcoming twists and turns? :rolleyes:

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Burning away half of the forthcoming twists and turns? :rolleyes:
I think you're misreading what I said.
Here's what I said " Would be nice to have the surnames displayed of those we know of once revealed in the story. "

I'm not saying we should know everyone's surname from the get-go, that would be stupid. But once you've met someone and learned of their surname, I think it would be nice to have it 'remembered' in the Bios tab.

Reactions: FRVN

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
I’ve seen that first movie a few dozen times, cuz titties.
how has not
sometimes the movies where decent but so many of the older movies are wierd but have good nudescenes

american pie with there hidden camera broadcast

Screwballs 1 and 2

italian sex comedys and co

and soo many b movies

i personally think dpc is inspierd by some scenes but goes to make sure that he never copies something so he appears more artist

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I ayerll awtn ot geiv nQinu emos aimncort ducedsl nad sskies hes rvesedes hmte
eSh si os uieaufltb dan I bte eedp nwod seh si ayelrl swete oot.
I swear Joshy, I don't know what you've done to me, but is there some sort of "Joshy message descrambler" I could use to make out your messages now?

Oh wait scratch that, I think I have a good idea what it could be. probably the same of the usual?
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think you're misreading what I said.
Here's what I said " Would be nice to have the surnames displayed of those we know of once revealed in the story. "

I'm not saying we should know everyone's surname from the get-go, that would be stupid. But once you've met someone and learned of their surname, I think it would be nice to have it 'remembered' in the Bios tab.
you're right, I didn't quite understand what you wrote. but it wouldn't make sense anyway. finding out the last name of a friend, of a professor would become an achievement, making the situation even more paradoxical.

I'm not a vigilante, I don't think I've ever asked anyone's last name, yet there's not a person I hang out with whose last name I don't know, because it's not a secret, it's information that comes up naturally.

so many here think Lynette's last name will be a twist. as if MC might not know it

• Thinking Face

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
so many here think Lynette's last name will be a twist. as if MC might not know it
Who knows it might.
And keeping the readers from knowing it with the assumption that the MC knows what it is and is too stupid to make the link is bordering being insulting to the reader.

That is of course given that the last name becomes an actual twist.
Which I'll agree would be a long shot.
:)

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Come on, nothing special happened there.
Burke is not just getting divorced, it looks like he is leaving B&R, which means that their collaboration with Quinn is ending.
It doesn't matter to Burke, but it matters to Quinn, because not only does she lose part of her income, but she also loses her "patron" at college, thanks to whom she didn't have to worry about studying. Now it's over, and she's furious. This is not surprising. She just doesn't know what to do now. That's why she tells MC that she's going to drop out of college soon.
This.

And i think this is the reason too why DPC has showed us Steven's past and revealed that he was a "good guy" back in the days.

I think when Maya told Burke about the rumours he had multiple relevations:

a) this shit is fucking dangerous for him and its getting known at the campus
b) he endangers Sage due to the involvement of her sorority
c) he has became a shithead over the years and he sucks
d) his life sucks
e) his marriage sucks
f) tybalt sucks (okay i made that one up but probably still true)
g) he wants out, close the door behind him and just leave

If we dont leak the jade video its kinda showcased in his discussion with Jade too, he just doenst give a fuck anymore, Jade threatens him to take all his money if he goes on with the divorce, telling him how much 50% of their wealth already are and he just doesnt care, all he wants is out.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Who knows it might.
And keeping the readers from knowing it with the assumption that the MC knows what it is and is too stupid to make the link is bordering being insulting to the reader.

That is of course given that the last name becomes an actual twist.
Which I'll agree would be a long shot.
:)
The mere fact that we cannot rule out the possibility that MC does not know his mother's last name is enough to give a sense of the absurd situation that has arisen :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The mere fact that we cannot rule out the possibility that MC does not know his mother's last name is enough to give a sense of the absurd situation that has arisen :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Does MC even know his Mom has a last name? This is a guy that would be in shock to find out his mom dad and his grandfather are the same person :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Does MC even know his Mom has a last name? This is a guy that would be in shock to find out his mom dad and his grandfather are the same person :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
No, he doesn't. DPC thought it would be really cool if he never asked any questions about his mom as a kid. He just kinda went with what he was already told by his father and that was that. "My daddy always got emotional when I mentioned her to him!" seems to be the excuse as to why he doesn't know a single thing about his mother aside from what we already know.

• Haha
Reactions: mostwanted8
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes