dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think Vinny is responsible for most, if not all, of the "wtf?" stuff going on. I didn't think the Alphas trashed the mansion, but maybe I'm wrong about that. It seemed to clash with the whole "we're already on the edge of big trouble" attitude they were having. There's breaking a few windows (which the Alphas already did), and then there's completely wrecking an entire mansion. I assumed it must be Vinny stirring up trouble because he hates the DIKs for kicking him out and straying from his "vision." Vinny is a ball of bitter resentment. He may be a drug dealer now, but his golden days were with the DIKs, and part of him knows it. That's why he has this self-delusion that he is the true founder of the DIKs, and he can't accept that Rusty and Tommy are the real founders.

And Vinny is also doing it because he's trying to fuck with Quinn as much as humanly possible. They have a history (and probably a former sexual relationship, judging by a certain comment he made; "a hole or a part of you" wasn't a misspelling). He'd know about the DIKs/Alphas rivalry. And he'd know the safe combination. It was only at the Halloween party that he discovered that the safe combo had been changed. There was definitely a moment of "Huh. That's strange." when he tried getting into the safe.

He'd have gone after Cathy because he knows how much Rusty cares about her, because of how she helped the frat at the beginning. Making Cathy think Rusty turned on her and getting Rusty removed as president would be exactly something Vinny would want.

I'm betting Vinny hired the nerds (or some other students) to put up those posters, too.
It was Caleb who vandalized the DIK Mansion. We learn this in EP10. But at the time of the devastation, EP5, Caleb was not yet an Alpha.

In the game it is stated that half of the DIKs suffered from Vinny and the other half did not. So Vinny kind of divided the DIKs because he has a polarizing personality. At least that's what Nick said. Nick also said that Vinny actually wasn't interested in college and then there was the argument with Tommy. No, I think Vinny went alone.

What do you mean the world was deceived? He became a DIK a week after the DIKs were formed. He sat on the roof with Rusty, Tommy and Nick and planned with them what direction the DIKs should take. He is a DIK founder. Why would Vinny want to hurt Rusty? In EP2 we read that Rusty has checked in with Nick about Vinny's well-being and even wants to visit him. No idea if Vinny knew about the DIKs/Alphas rivalry and it doesn't matter. What matters is Quinn and Vinny's conversation.
Quinn: "What are you doing here? I thought you were too cool for college these days."
Vinny: "I heard there was a bitching Halloween party here. I thought I'd check in on it."
Quinn: "And you came dressed like an ass too. Good for you."
Vinny: "Damn. Why so feisty? I bet a part or hole of you misses me."
Quinn: "Not one bit. Also, you know what we agreed to. B&R is mine."

The implication here is that Vinny doesn't give a shit about college and that he hasn't been on campus in a while. It's Hallowenn and he also comes to the party dressed like an ass. The mask. Why do you think Vinny wears the mask? He doesn't want to be recognized and this is also the reason why Vinny wasn't at the DIK Mansion in EP4. He would have stood out with or without the mask.

I agree with you, so Vinny can get that "Huh. That's strange." moment when he tried to open the safe. We learn from Rusty after the Cathy cluck so he changed the safe combination and only Tommy, the MC and himself have the new combination. What does that imply? So that all the DIKs had the safe combination before, because they could use the DIK laptop whenever they wanted. Vinny therefore knew the old safe combination, but is surprised that it has been changed. To me, that suggests that he didn't even necessarily know about the Cathy cluck, because otherwise he wouldn't be so surprised. There had to be consequences for the Cathy Cluck.

We know that Cathy helped Rusty and his father found the Brotherhood of DIKs and that Cathy has always been on their side since the DIKs were founded. It all looks to me like a well thought out plan to return the DIK Mansion to what it once was.
- Cathy is denounced and bullied. She leaves. The consequence of this is that a connection has been cut. Which one? The DIKs no longer have an advocate at the college. Their pranks can have consequences from this point on.
- Shortly after Cathy Cluck, the DIK Mansion is destroyed and Rusty's father will no longer pay for it. It doesn't matter why Rusty's father doesn't want to pay anymore. The fact is that the DIKs turned off the money tap. But shit, there's the MC.
- Last but not least, the DIKs will denounce themselves. With Cathy's departure, the DIKs no longer have an advocate for both college counselors.

This is a good and well thought out plan. It's not something the impulsive Vinny is capable of because he's acting on instinct. For me, there are really only two possibilities. The nerds or the MC's family are behind it. A funny thought is if a nerd is part of the MC's family.

Last edited:

justjoof

Feb 1, 2024
I'm having some trouble in downloading the part 1. This is my first time playing badik. Do I have to download parts 1-4 in order to start a new game?

spl00shz

Apr 16, 2023
I'm having some trouble in downloading the part 1. This is my first time playing badik. Do I have to download parts 1-4 in order to start a new game?
Yes, I men it's like watching a tv show, you start from s01. 1-4 are split parts that you need to unpack to play game or download COMPRESSED .

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Jacob explicitly mentions in EP10 that these are the pictures from the DIK laptop that Dawe got. Ergo, someone else has access to the DIK laptop or it was DIK who took the pictures from the DIK laptop and passed them on.
Yes, Dawe got three photos. This one from the security camera Derek showed Rusty and Jacob before, and the two others from the laptop/cloud. That's what I said and that's why I said it has to be a person or group who has access to both: the DIK's cloud and the security camera stream.
The same does not apply to the Cathy Cluck. Was it posted directly from the DIK laptop or from another device. The DIK traitor is hidden here because both options require the access data for the DIK Rooster account. It does not matter whether a DIK posted the Cathy Cluck personally or passed on the access data. This DIK would then be a traitor. Unless of course the credentials were hacked, which could then rule out a DIK traitor.
Like I said, the DIK's aren't very well with their data security. I'm sure one from the outside did this and I don't believe a second the laptop was involved.
- A DIK traitor is possible
Yes, but unlikely. Derek, Rusty, and Jacob thinks in their conversation it has to be an inside job. But they don't know what the player knows. It's not a DIK, even DPC put enough baits in the game to make sure the players believe that.
- I'm actually ruling Vinny out because he was never interested in college, as we learned from Nick. That's why he wasn't mad that he screwed up his life. Vinny is just an asshole chasing the quick buck. I just find it weird so the MC can't get back to his room after the power goes out until he's supposed to meet Vinny. Did he throw the books on the floor or was it not him? We didn't see him do it directly.
I think Vinny did throw the books but just because of a little meltdown. I'm with you in thinking that he has nothing to do with the ongoing shit on the campus. He cares about his drug business and what Quinn did. He don't give a shit about the whole DIK/Alphas situation.
- Tri-Betas are actually my favorite too
It's the only logical explanation. The preps don't care and it's not their style. The Alphas are to dumb and victims themselves. The HOT's just want to party in freedom. Only Mel and Sarah seems to be a couple of bitches who could have fun about this, but they care about Chad, so it's unlikely they involved him. Vinny just want to do his business. Oh, yeah, Quinn's "chess play", but I can't see how she could pull this. The Vixens/Dormies may be involved by helping stir shit up but they're not the mind behind the shit. Did I forgot someone? I don't think so. All leads to the only group who had to endure shit from the Alphas and DIK's and that are the nerds.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
...//but they care about Chad, so it's unlikely they involved him. Vinny just want to do his business. Oh, yeah, Quinn's "chess play", but I can't see how she could pull this. The Vixens/Dormies may be involved by helping stir shit up but they're not the mind behind the shit. Did I forgot someone? //....
You made me think of something when I read that bit. I've been saying the Tri-Betas weren't so innocent for a while now. But reading the "chess play" bit made me realize something. Recall the scene where Derek gets caught-up standing off with the feminists that are protesting in front of the college. while Derek is being dragged off by Jade and you see the following scene with Quinn talking to Rio. And Rio asks Quinn "I don't know how you'll pull this off...", and Quinn replies by pointing towards the MC and Derek direction and says "Remember what I told you about planning several steps ahead like in Chess?".

Who says Quinn is pointing at the MC. She could have been talking about Derek. Because Quinn is fully aware that the closet where the camera is located in, is also Derek's room now. What if it was Quinn's plan to reveal the camera to Derek somehow, as the Halloween party is still months away and no one's mentioned anything about it yet. But what if it has been her plan to have that camera revealed to the DIKs by means of a power failure? She just hasn't figured how to accomplish this yet.

Anyhow, I'm going to keep myself from making anymore outlandish speculations about this. But that scene has been bothering me for a while now.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yes, Dawe got three photos. This one from the security camera Derek showed Rusty and Jacob before, and the two others from the laptop/cloud. That's what I said and that's why I said it has to be a person or group who has access to both: the DIK's cloud and the security camera stream.
Like I said, the DIK's aren't very well with their data security. I'm sure one from the outside did this and I don't believe a second the laptop was involved.
Yes, but unlikely. Derek, Rusty, and Jacob thinks in their conversation it has to be an inside job. But they don't know what the player knows. It's not a DIK, even DPC put enough baits in the game to make sure the players believe that.
I think Vinny did throw the books but just because of a little meltdown. I'm with you in thinking that he has nothing to do with the ongoing shit on the campus. He cares about his drug business and what Quinn did. He don't give a shit about the whole DIK/Alphas situation.
It's the only logical explanation. The preps don't care and it's not their style. The Alphas are to dumb and victims themselves. The HOT's just want to party in freedom. Only Mel and Sarah seems to be a couple of bitches who could have fun about this, but they care about Chad, so it's unlikely they involved him. Vinny just want to do his business. Oh, yeah, Quinn's "chess play", but I can't see how she could pull this. The Vixens/Dormies may be involved by helping stir shit up but they're not the mind behind the shit. Did I forgot someone? I don't think so. All leads to the only group who had to endure shit from the Alphas and DIK's and that are the nerds.
There must have been no DIK Cloud because the DIKs' cell phones are "sync" with the IK laptop. Therefore, data exchange is possible in both directions. I still don't rule out a DIK Cloud. However, it is much more difficult to access a well-secured cloud than an unsecured or not strongly secured connection that exists between the DIK cell phones and the DIK laptop. Jamie lost his cell phone.

This is how a clever nerd could have gotten the access data for the official DIK Rooster account. There are enough programs that a hacker could have transferred to the DIK laptop via the DIK cell phone and thus obtained the access data.

As written, a DIK traitor is possible, but it is not confirmed. The whole Cathy Cluck thing made me wary of the game. That's why my MC doesn't take the DIK laptop when he had the opportunity to do so. As EP10 proves, all it takes is accusations to make people close to you doubt you. Ashley blames the MC, causing Rusty and Jacob to start doubting the MC. They don't want to admit it, but they doubt it.

Yes, the nerds are my favorites too, as I already wrote. The only thing we're missing is the one big nerd motif. They have many small motives, but this would not justify an existential attack on DIKs. The jocks are just a means to an end. But the expected consequences of disclosing their actions would be quite high and dramatic.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You made me think of something when I read that bit. I've been saying the Tri-Betas weren't so innocent for a while now. But reading the "chess play" bit made me realize something. Recall the scene where Derek gets caught-up standing off with the feminists that are protesting in front of the college. while Derek is being dragged off by Jade and you see the following scene with Quinn talking to Rio. And Rio asks Quinn "I don't know how you'll pull this off...", and Quinn replies by pointing towards the MC and Derek direction and says "Remember what I told you about planning several steps ahead like in Chess?".

Who says Quinn is pointing at the MC. She could have been talking about Derek. Because Quinn is fully aware that the closet where the camera is located in, is also Derek's room now. What if it was Quinn's plan to reveal the camera to Derek somehow, as the Halloween party is still months away and no one's mentioned anything about it yet. But what if it has been her plan to have that camera revealed to the DIKs by means of a power failure? She just hasn't figured how to accomplish this yet.

Anyhow, I'm going to keep myself from making anymore outlandish speculations about this. But that scene has been bothering me for a while now.
You have a slight error in your chess thinking. Firstly, you're implying that Quinn knew about the camera since EP4 and then didn't do anything for months. Secondly, in EP4 Quinn and Tommy weren't at odds yet. She could have told Tommy right away so that a camera would be installed in the closet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
You have a slight error in your chess thinking. Firstly, you're implying that Quinn knew about the camera since EP4 and then didn't do anything for months. Secondly, in EP4 Quinn and Tommy weren't at odds yet. She could have told Tommy right away so that a camera would be installed in the closet.
You're assuming she actually cares about Tommy that much to tell him about all of her nefarious plans.

Because what if that Camera was installed there by order of Burke. Because in Episode 10 You see her barge out of Burke's office looking like she's real upset. Burke has more than 1 reason to be pissed off at her I'm sure. For 1 I'm positive that little meeting with her and Burke has much to do with Maya showing up at Burke's house for that dinner and plead for help with her tuition. So of course I think Burke must have given her a lecture about that drama.

But secondly, what if he also gave her another mission to replace the camera Derek ripped out of the ceiling as well? Quinn would certainly have tap danced around the whole Maya drama, but "ordering" Quinn to have another camera installed in the mansion would be even more risky now that it was revealed to already be on surveillance. This would certainly be more upsetting to Quinn than just invent an explanation that Maya made up the whole "free tuition" claims, even if it would be a lie and calm Burke down with that excuse. But she walked out of that office like all hell had just broken loose. And looked REALLY pissed off.

So that meeting must surely have more to do than just the Maya showing up at his house for dinner and a begging for a free pass.

I dunno, but there's a LOT more going on in that scene from Burke's office.
:unsure:

broxitar

May 29, 2021

That's very insightful. About Quinn wanting to reveal the camera to Derek...we don't know who killed the power at the mansion during the Halloween party. And all they had to do was flip a lever. It did seem like a rather simple prank. But wanting to reveal the camera to Derek is a great possible explanation.

At the same time, though, who made a cluck right after said power failure? Karen. She might've done that just to create plausible deniability. And now that I'm no longer defaulting to Vinny being the cause of everything, lol...I realize something else. I'd honestly just mentally glossed over the whole "tri-betas get picked on as part of hell week" thing. But getting picked on as a matter of course, just because they're "nerds," when they've never actually pranked the DIKs back or had any hell week traditions relating to them (or any, period)...I can see that provoking a grudge.

Nerds are people, too. If they came to college to learn and grow, I don't imagine they'd like being picked on. If you pay Magnar to get a wedgie, he has a bit of dialogue where he alludes to this sort of thing being an ongoing concern. With all the focus on the Alphas and DIKs, I'd kinda glossed over the Betas as being part of the campus struggle. But they very well could be.

Who sent the pictures to the Alphas and sent Chad after the DIKs? Could Karen or her co-conspirators also be responsible?

Also worth noting: I think what set Chad off was a picture exposing his romance with Troy. There were two envelopes sent to the Alphas. One for Chad, and one for Dawe. I'm betting the envelope for Chad had pictures specifically of him and Troy. Given how the locker room seems to be the place he meets/talks to Troy, I assume that the picture was taken in it. And Cathy's picture was also taken in the locker room. Maybe Karen and/or her faction are behind all of it.

Last edited:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
That's very insightful. About Quinn wanting to reveal the camera to Derek...we don't know who killed the power at the mansion during the Halloween paprty. And all they had to do was flip a lever. It did seem like a rather simple prank. But wanting to reveal the camera to Derek is a great possible explanation.

At the same time, though, who made a cluck right after said power failure? Karen. She might've done that just to create plausible deniability. And now that I'm no longer defaulting to Vinny being the cause of everything, lol...I realize something else. I'd honestly just mentally glossed over the whole "tri-betas get picked on as part of hell week" thing. But getting picked on as a matter of course, just because they're "nerds," when they've never actually pranked the DIKs back or had any hell week traditions relating to them (or any, period)...I can see that provoking a grudge.

Nerds are people, too. If they came to college to learn and grow, I don't imagine they'd like being picked on. If you pay Magnar to get a wedgie, he has a bit of dialogue where he alludes to this sort of thing being an ongoing concern. With all the focus on the Alphas and DIKs, I'd kinda glossed over the Betas as being part of the campus struggle. But they very well could be.

Who sent the pictures to the Alphas and sent Chad after the DIKs? Could Karen or her co-conspirators also be responsible?

Also worth noting: I think what set Chad off was a picture exposing his romance with Troy. There were two envelopes sent to the Alphas. One for Chad, and one for Dawe. I'm betting the envelope for Chad had pictures specifically of him and Troy. Given how the locker room seems to be the place he meets/talks to Troy, I assume that the picture was taken in it. And Cathy's picture was also taken in the locker room. Maybe Karen and/or her faction are behind all of it.
Yeh everytime I think of how the nerds are constantly getting picked on by other frats, always reminds me of the movie "Revenge of the Nerds". And in some selfish way I kinda hope they do get some form of revenge back. hehe

Last edited:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Come on, nothing special happened there.
Burke is not just getting divorced, it looks like he is leaving B&R, which means that their collaboration with Quinn is ending.
It doesn't matter to Burke, but it matters to Quinn, because not only does she lose part of her income, but she also loses her "patron" at college, thanks to whom she didn't have to worry about studying. Now it's over, and she's furious. This is not surprising. She just doesn't know what to do now. That's why she tells MC that she's going to drop out of college soon.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You're assuming she actually cares about Tommy that much to tell him about all of her nefarious plans.

Because what if that Camera was installed there by order of Burke. Because in Episode 10 You see her barge out of Burke's office looking like she's real upset. Burke has more than 1 reason to be pissed off at her I'm sure. For 1 I'm positive that little meeting with her and Burke has much to do with Maya showing up at Burke's house for that dinner and plead for help with her tuition. So of course I think Burke must have given her a lecture about that drama.

But secondly, what if he also gave her another mission to replace the camera Derek ripped out of the ceiling as well? Quinn would certainly have tap danced around the whole Maya drama, but "ordering" Quinn to have another camera installed in the mansion would be even more risky now that it was revealed to already be on surveillance. This would certainly be more upsetting to Quinn than just invent an explanation that Maya made up the whole "free tuition" claims, even if it would be a lie and calm Burke down with that excuse. But she walked out of that office like all hell had just broken loose. And looked REALLY pissed off.

So that meeting must surely have more to do than just the Maya showing up at his house for dinner and a begging for a free pass.

:unsure:
In EP4, Quinn and Tommy were still very close.

If Burke had the camera installed, then before the house became the DIK Mansion, otherwise it would have been noticed because of the difficult installation, which then brings a DIK traitor into play again. Then you would have to know how the house was used before and so there could be a plausible reason for installing the camera. Security monitoring.

Don't forget, Sage probably talked to her father Stephen first because that's what she wanted to do. Chad had to become an alpha again. In the agreement between the HOTs, DIKs and Alphas, Sage did not speak well to Quinn. Perhaps Sage already knew more than we players have learned so far.

I don't think so Stephen and Quinn's conversation from EP10 was about Maya. Quinn asked Tommy right after the conversation if Lily could really be trusted. To me it suggests more that Lily was spying for Sage and gave Sage the information. Sage then spoke to her father about Chad and shared some information she had from Lily. Stephen confronts Quinn with this information and Quinn distrusts Lily because, as far as she knows, only Lily could have this information.

• Thinking Face

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Come on, nothing special happened there.
Burke is not just getting divorced, it looks like he is leaving B&R, which means that their collaboration with Quinn is ending.
It doesn't matter to Burke, but it matters to Quinn, because not only does she lose part of her income, but she also loses her "patron" at college, thanks to whom she didn't have to worry about studying. Now it's over, and she's furious. This is not surprising. She just doesn't know what to do now. That's why she tells MC that she's going to drop out of college soon.
In EP4, Quinn and Tommy were still very close.

If Burke had the camera installed, then before the house became the DIK Mansion, otherwise it would have been noticed because of the difficult installation, which then brings a DIK traitor into play again. Then you would have to know how the house was used before and so there could be a plausible reason for installing the camera. Security monitoring.

Don't forget, Sage probably talked to her father Stephen first because that's what she wanted to do. Chad had to become an alpha again. In the agreement between the HOTs, DIKs and Alphas, Sage did not speak well to Quinn. Perhaps Sage already knew more than we players have learned so far.

I don't think so Stephen and Quinn's conversation from EP10 was about Maya. Quinn asked Tommy right after the conversation if Lily could really be trusted. To me it suggests more that Lily was spying for Sage and gave Sage the information. Sage then spoke to her father about Chad and shared some information she had from Lily. Stephen confronts Quinn with this information and Quinn distrusts Lily because, as far as she knows, only Lily could have this information.
Both of you bring excellent points to the table.

But as far as what you're saying Dali, again you're assuming Quinn would actually be completely truthful to Tommy. Even if they are very close, I wholeheartedly believe Quinn is hypocritical enough to still keep secrets even if she was married to Tommy. She's too selfish and self-serving for me to believe she'd even tell Tommy the whole story. Hell she doesn't even tell everything to Rio..

Quote "which then brings a DIK traitor into play again".
I have zero problems believing there could still very well be a traitor in our midst within the DIKs. I don't see Quinn having the ability to pull any of these things off on her own. %100 she would have needed help.

All this just causes more "head scratching".
But all's still plausible.

I'm not even %100 committed to my own speculations. lol
But I think the more we "shake that tree", the more we might make something sensible fall out of that proverbial tree.
hehe

Aug 29, 2023
Yeh everytime I think of how the nerds are constantly getting picked on by other frats, always reminds me of the movie "Revenge of the Nerds". And in some selfish way I kinda hope they do get some form of revenge back. hehe
I know Dr. PinkCake watched a bunch of movies to get ideas about fraternities and sororities; I don’t think any of them accurately portray Greek life (either then or now), but the DIKs “aren’t a normal frat” so that’s how he justifies all the unreality.

But another unreal frat, of course, were the tri-Lambdas, the nerd fraternity in Revenge of the Nerds. Paired with the nerd-girl fraternity, the Omega Mus, although in the shitty TV movie sequels they went co-ed. The jock fraternity and cheerleader sorority were their nemeses. I’ve seen that first movie a few dozen times, cuz titties. It has not aged well: it’s very rapey. Including an actual rape—one of the nerds disguised himself as the head cheerleader’s jock boyfriend and fucked her. Which she immediately forgave because it was the best fuck she’d ever had. But still, you know, rape.

Anyway one of the other rapey things in that movie was when the nerds installed hidden cameras in the cheerleaders’ bedrooms and bathrooms so they could watch the girls naked. And take photos. And distribute one of those photos to sell pies for their panhellenic games. The jocks later took revenge on the nerds’ success in those games by going berserker in the nerds’ house, which is likely where that idea originated.

But perhaps DPC borrowed the hidden-camera idea from that movie too?—a little revenge from Being a DIK’s nerds?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Both of you bring excellent points to the table.

But as far as what you're saying Dali, again you're assuming Quinn would actually be completely truthful to Tommy. Even if they are very close, I wholeheartedly believe Quinn is hypocritical enough to still keep secrets even if she was married to Tommy. She's too selfish and self-serving for me to believe she'd even tell Tommy the whole story. Hell she doesn't even tell everything to Rio..

Quote "which then brings a DIK traitor into play again".
I have zero problems believing there could still very well be a traitor in our midst within the DIKs. I don't see Quinn having the ability to pull any of these things off on her own. %100 she would have needed help.

All this just causes more "head scratching".
But all's still plausible.

I'm not even %100 committed to my own speculations. lol
But I think the more we "shake that tree", the more we might make something sensible fall out of that proverbial tree.
hehe
I personally don't trust Quinn and Tommy. Both are liars to me. But Quinn and Tommy have something in common. Both want the Alphas out of the game so that the HOTs and the DIKs can only celebrate together.

You're right with that. "But I think the more we "shake that tree", the more we might make something sensitive fall out of that proverbial tree."

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Since BaDIK is kind of a copy game inspired by Bully, I'm wondering if things will go south for him and he'll be expelled and forced to live with the townies. Well, at least he'll have time to spend with Zoey Taylor. Then the Intelude will make sense. It's "Taylor" Zoey's surname, right?
Zoey Taylor like Josy Taylor ? So Josy and Zoey are family?

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I personally don't trust Quinn and Tommy. Both are liars to me. But Quinn and Tommy have something in common. Both want the Alphas out of the game so that the HOTs and the DIKs can only celebrate together.

You're right with that. "But I think the more we "shake that tree", the more we might make something sensitive fall out of that proverbial tree."
It's my version of brainstorming. Even if I myself , think I've forgotten my brain somewhere at times. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
You guys can "shake that tree" until the Second Coming, but it won't give you what you expect.
Maybe you forgot, but this is a porn game, not "Twin Peaks".
Yes, because of the Great and Divine Quinn :love: , we can say that this is a sacred porn game, ok. kapellan.gif
But it's still not a detective story or a psychological thriller. :cautious:

• Haha

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Zoey Taylor like Josy Taylor ? So Josy and Zoey are family?
I think DPC forgot to add that detail field in the "Bios" tab. Would be nice to have the surnames displayed of those we know of once revealed in the story. Would avoid having to start from the beginning again just to double check basic character info like this.. grr @ dpc for that oversight. hehe

Reactions: The Dick
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes