hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Fixing the chrome teeth should be a priority for him since everyone is complaining about them. Maya's skin is also a common complaint but I believe it's intentionally supposed to look like that of a grandma's, so he's not gonna be fixing that one even though people have complained about it ever since this game's development begun.
There are no issues from Perfectionist DPC. They are all perfectly fine, including Madame Rose.

• Haha
Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

mike_ch

Jun 21, 2023
There was once an argument about the length of MC's penis. Here's what Sarah (she's a real professional) said in episode 6:

sar "Haha, admit that you're out of money, dude."
sar "Because that bulge in your pants doesn't scream restraint. It screams 7 inches of desperation."

Mar 9, 2019
There was once an argument about the length of MC's penis. Here's what Sarah (she's a real professional) said in episode 6:

sar "Haha, admit that you're out of money, dude."
sar "Because that bulge in your pants doesn't scream restraint. It screams 7 inches of desperation."
I'm pretty sure she was talking about the flaccid state... which is insanely massive. Motherfucker is a mutant

Reactions: Xythurr and mike_ch

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
As a Texan anything around or under 50 degrees I think that 10 in Celsius is consider cold, guess that makes me a wuss in the cold :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I would call you a pussy.

I remember being on the top of a volcano in Tanzania. People were complaining it was cold, wearing winter jackets. I am walking around like I normally would. They were looking at me weird.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes