UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022
yeah those were great scenes, loved how dpc put the effort in the little character quirks as well making that scene a cammi scene, a rio scene, and a 3 way.

Plus rio at the arcade was fun! damn that claw game I thought it was a mini game for like a week till I finally started looking at forums again.

Im shocked no one mentions the pride and accomplishment gamboling machine great joke
View attachment 3542542
It wasn't a mini game? Then what the hell was I doing with it?!

vbbhjh

Aug 28, 2019
I have a theory, as much as it pains me to say it I think Jacob might be the traitor, I still think Nick is the number one suspect but it feels too obvious and at the pace this VN is developing at, it makes little sense to tease this any further unless DPC wanted us to think is Nick only to spring an unexpected plot in the story by pointing out almost irrefutable evidence against Nick to then just say 'HA! You were wrong look how masterfully lead you to think its Nick only not to be him!' similar to Acting lessons when, at least I thought the person that set fire the house was Melissa's step-father Peter only to find out it was Leah; sure there are some dubious story telling here and there but a think (or rather hope) it will all be explained or make sense by the end of the story, but I digress. The points that makes me think Jacob (unfortunately) might be the traitor are:

⦁ Jacob for has an affinity for redheads (the man has good taste), reference to this is: him calling Mona over in episode 1 and the fact he has 'taken a few trips himself' with Arieth. He also seems to have or had a crush on Sage but didn't follow through because of her being with Chad and Jacob being a guy that doesn't seem to like confrontation he opted to attempt to break them up with the pictures on the end of episode 2.

⦁ But why add Pictures with Arieth you might ask, perhaps so the culprit would be less obvious , it might sound dumb but in order to camouflage your identity you would probably use the fact the your fraternity doesn't like them and if should anything happen like Chad figuring out who it was and beat them up justifiably, the bros would probably do something about it and when asked why, since Chad has kept it a secret from his bros he would only mention the photos with Arieth in them as he proceeded to do anyway, to summarize, insurance; which backfired fantastically and prompted the fight between Chad and the MC and as an apology we never saw as one he uses his one and only DIK secret code voucher to drown the guilt; 'But why use it on Derek if you never shown them the sextape with Jade?' because he was your maggot brother at the time and it would feel like doing a solid to someone you supposedly care about. Furthermore the apology could have been used as cover for the sextape he could have possibly delivered to Stephen Burke as a final nail in the coffin to get the MC out of the way for good (a slow dragging nail), although I'm not sure if the video was edited or not because in the original it seemed that the MC's face was partially displayed but when it was sent to Burke the face was edited out.

⦁ In episode 4 the Cathy cluck he didn't want to point fingers because 'nothing good comes from that', such as possibly finding out you leaked pictures of your bros and got some of them in trouble with the Alphas so you could have a chance at a redheaded goddess. Honestly I think the Alphas posted that cluck using Jamie's phone he lost around episode 3, for all we know he could have saved the password to the DIK's rooster account alongside his own as it seems they all had access to the account prior to episode 6 and it seems maybe the Alphas weren't that stupid or they really just wanted to get Rusty and instead used the DIK's official account to frame him as president.

⦁ During the whole ruined mansion debacle, Jacob's room was also destroyed,but they barely touched Nick's room. It could have just been the Alpha's incompetence or they never got to Nick's room because maybe somebody spotted them for example campus security (lol) or somebody else which caused to flee the scene and leave an incomplete job or as implied many times in this story Nick is the traitor and somehow orchestrated the mansion's ransacking with the Alphas, or was smart enough to lock his room before leaving, we never saw anyone's room when they first arrived back from the Preps party in episode 5 so there is no way of knowing.

⦁ The camera incident, the blackout has probably caused by Chad to possibly look for the laptop and get rid of the evidence of his trysts with Troy, but were thwarted swiftly by the MC when three guys who made it to college could figure out to flip a switch to turn back the lights back on (you would think one of them would attempt to flip the BIG RED SWITCH), which led for the camera that was never meant to be found to be found, as for 'Why would he fuck her in a closet if he knew about the camera?' One, its Arieth no one cares if they were caught banging her and given that almost all of them had evidence of banging her I think the whole caught one camera thing would not as tragic if it were to be found out if it weren't for the string of incidents in these past 2 months within game. Two, wants to feign ignorance about the existence of the camera by acting surprised when asking Derek where he got that picture. Three, he isn't the traitor and never knew about the camera or is one of the traitors but didn't know about the camera and there are different forces at work simultaneous to his.

⦁ Jacob knew about the pictures with Arieth Ashley mentioned in her text with Derek almost immediately when Rusty struggled to bring it to memory during the at end of the BBQ sleepover in episode 10, I know that's not much to go by but why not.

Other questions that might surface from this:

Q:Why not Nick?

A: As mentioned before I still think is Nick, but given how obvious it seems at the moment it kind of makes you rethink possibilities. Also apparently Nick tends to spill personal information once inebriated, which causes me to think how someone has not caused him to accidentally spill the beans by now with amount of parties these guys have.

Q:How do you know it was Chad that caused the blackout and not Vinny?

A: I don't, but given Becky's cluck in episode 9 the masked individual was already at the party before Vinny, who seem to have arrived after the blackout and although not very clear that physical build didn't seem to belong to Vinny.

Q:What about the pictures in episode 10?

A: Perhaps another distraction, or perhaps it wasn't him but another force at work to destroy or humiliate the DIK's such as the plethora of girls they have ridiculed for spending the night over, which seems plausible given what Avery alongside the other Dormies seemed to be scheming.

And many more questions I missed, but since this is already a whole essay I'll leave it at that along a lot of the stuff I probably missed. Also I hope all these accusations turn out to be bogus anyway.

Last edited:

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
I have a theory, as much as it pains me to say it I think Jacob might be the traitor, I still think Nick is the number one suspect but it feels too obvious and at the pace this VN is developing at, it makes little sense to tease this any further unless DPC wanted us to think is Nick only to spring an unexpected plot in the story by pointing out almost irrefutable evidence against Nick to then just say 'HA! You were wrong look how masterfully lead you to think its Nick only not to be him!' similar to Acting lessons when, at least I thought the person that set fire the house was Melissa's step-father Peter only to find out it was Leah; sure there are some dubious story telling here and there but a think (or rather hope) it will all be explained or make sense by the end of the story, but i digress. The points that makes me think Jacob (unfortunately) might be the traitor are:

⦁ Jacob for has an affinity for redheads (the man has good taste), reference to this is: him calling Mona over in episode 1 and the fact he has 'taken a few trips himself' with Arieth. He also seems to have or had a crush on Sage but didn't follow through because of her being with Chad and Jacob being a guy that doesn't seem to like confrontation he opted to attempt to break them up with the pictures on the end of episode 2.

⦁ But why add Pictures with Arieth you might ask, perhaps so the culprit would be less obvious , it might sound dumb but in order to camouflage your identity you would probably use the fact the your fraternity doesn't like them and if should anything happen like Chad figuring out who it was and beat them up justifiably, the bros would probably do something about it and when asked why, since Chad has kept it a secret from his bros he would only mention the photos with Arieth in them as he proceeded to do anyway, to summarize, insurance; which backfired fantastically and prompted the fight between Chad and the MC and as an apology we never saw as one he uses his one and only DIK secret code voucher to drown the guilt; 'But why use it on Derek if you never shown them the sextape with Jade?' because he was your maggot brother at the time and it would feel like doing a solid to someone you supposedly care about.

⦁ In episode 4 the Cathy cluck he didn't want to point fingers because 'nothing good comes from that', such as possibly finding out you leaked pictures of your bros and got some of them in trouble with the Alphas so you could have a chance at a redheaded goddess. Honestly i think the Alphas posted that cluck using Jamie's phone he lost around episode 3, for all we know he could have saved the password to the DIK's rooster account alongside his own as it seems they all had access to the account prior to episode 6 and it seems maybe the Alphas weren't that stupid or they really just wanted to get Rusty and instead used the DIK's official account to frame him as president.

⦁ During the whole ruined mansion debacle, Jacob's room was also destroyed,but they barely touched Nick's room. It could have just been the Alpha's incompetence or they never got to Nick's room because maybe somebody spotted them for example campus security (lol) or somebody else which caused to flee the scene and leave an incomplete job or as implied many times in this story Nick is the traitor and somehow orchestrated the mansion's ransacking with the Alphas, or was smart enough to lock his room before leaving, we never saw anyone's room when they first arrived back for the Preps party in episode 5 so there is no way of knowing.

⦁ The camera incident, the blackout has probably caused by Chad to possibly look for the laptop and get rid of the evidence of his trysts with Troy, but were thwarted swiftly by the MC when three guys who made it to college could figure out to flip a switch to turn back the lights back on (you would think one of them would attempt to flip the BIG RED SWITCH), which led for the camera that was never meant to be found to be found, as for 'Why would he fuck her in a closet if he knew about the camera?' One, its Arieth no one cares if they were caught banging her and given that almost all of them had evidence of banging her I think the whole caught one camera thing would not as tragic if it were to be found out if it weren't for the string of incidents in these past 2 months within game. Two, wants to feign ignorance about the existence of the camera by acting surprised when asking Derek where he got that picture. Three, he isn't the traitor and never knew about the camera or is one of the traitors but didn't know about the camera and there are different forces at work simultaneous to his.

⦁ Jacob knew about the pictures with Arieth Ashley mentioned in her text with Derek almost immediately when Rusty struggled to bring it to memory during the at end of the BBQ sleepover in episode 10, i know that's not much to go by but why not.

A: As mentioned before I still think is Nick, but given how obvious it seems at the moment it kind of makes you rethink possibilities. Also apparently Nick tends to spill personal information once inebriated, which causes me to think how someone has not caused him to accidentally spill the beans by now with amount of parties these guys have.

A: I don't, but given Becky's cluck in episode 9 the masked individual was already at the party before Vinny, who seem to have arrived after the blackout and although not very clear that physical build didn't seem to belong to Vinny.

A: Perhaps another distraction, or perhaps it wasn't him but another force at work to destroy or humiliate the DIK's such as the plethora of girls they have ridiculed for spending the night over, which seems plausible given what Avery alongside the other Dormies seemed to be scheming.

And many more questions I missed, but since this is already a whole essay I'll leave it at that along a lot of the stuff I probably missed. Also I hope all these accusation turn out to be bogus anyway.

I don't think it's Jacob but you've made some good points :unsure: Nick is too obvious, Rusty and Tommy wouldn't make sense and for JB Jamie and Leon it's just too uncharacteristic for them

My theory is a "revenge of the nerds" for the bullying, they use their computer skills to hack the DIK account, install cameras and send the photos to the Alphas to provoke a war with the DIKs

I think DPC is using that traitor plot to prepare for a shift inside the DIKs, Tommy will probably blame Nick because he is the obvious suspect (and fucked his girlfriend :LOL:)

vbbhjh

Aug 28, 2019
I don't think it's Jacob but you've made some good points :unsure: Nick is too obvious, Rusty and Tommy wouldn't make sense and for JB Jamie and Leon it's just too uncharacteristic for them

My theory is a "revenge of the nerds" for the bullying, they use their computer skills to hack the DIK account, install cameras and send the photos to the Alphas to provoke a war with the DIKs

I think DPC is using that traitor plot to prepare for a shift inside the DIKs, Tommy will probably blame Nick because he is the obvious suspect (and fucked his girlfriend :LOL:)
The nerd theory makes sense considering how easy they went on the MC and bashed Derek in regards to the pictures on episode 10, they would probably have the necessary tools to hack in to the DIK's computer as well as their account to take those pictures and even perhaps have other incriminating pictures such as the ones with Chad and Troy and are possibly blackmailing Beth with one in order to get her to spread the pictures, maybe she's the one stealing milk packets from the cafeteria :LOL:.

Although the the tricky part is explaining the how they could have installed the camera in the closet, unless Sally somehow covertly sneaked into the closet during one of their parties which she has been seen attending and planted the camera, which seems weird but possible.

Although I also don't think it was Jacob, but the fact the camera installed in the closet sort makes you think how the Nerds managed to install a whole camera without it ever being noticed, by process of elimination he is the only one left with possible motive aside from Nick, but again I hope it isn't him.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

vbbhjh

Aug 28, 2019
I stop you right there. There's no traitor. It's the nerds.
Likely, but if we're given this much time to put it together DPC would also likely be aware of it and if not resolved sooner rather than later it will just end up being anti-climatic when we do get to know it was them, instead of someone we never expected after all this information we were given so far.

Last edited:

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I have a theory, as much as it pains me to say it I think Jacob might be the traitor, I still think Nick is the number one suspect but it feels too obvious and at the pace this VN is developing at, it makes little sense to tease this any further unless DPC wanted us to think is Nick only to spring an unexpected plot in the story by pointing out almost irrefutable evidence against Nick to then just say 'HA! You were wrong look how masterfully lead you to think its Nick only not to be him!' similar to Acting lessons when, at least I thought the person that set fire the house was Melissa's step-father Peter only to find out it was Leah; sure there are some dubious story telling here and there but a think (or rather hope) it will all be explained or make sense by the end of the story, but i digress. The points that makes me think Jacob (unfortunately) might be the traitor are:

⦁ But why add Pictures with Arieth you might ask, perhaps so the culprit would be less obvious , it might sound dumb but in order to camouflage your identity you would probably use the fact the your fraternity doesn't like them and if should anything happen like Chad figuring out who it was and beat them up justifiably, the bros would probably do something about it and when asked why, since Chad has kept it a secret from his bros he would only mention the photos with Arieth in them as he proceeded to do anyway, to summarize, insurance; which backfired fantastically and prompted the fight between Chad and the MC and as an apology we never saw as one he uses his one and only DIK secret code voucher to drown the guilt; 'But why use it on Derek if you never shown them the sextape with Jade?' because he was your maggot brother at the time and it would feel like doing a solid to someone you supposedly care about.

⦁ In episode 4 the Cathy cluck he didn't want to point fingers because 'nothing good comes from that', such as possibly finding out you leaked pictures of your bros and got some of them in trouble with the Alphas so you could have a chance at a redheaded goddess. Honestly i think the Alphas posted that cluck using Jamie's phone he lost around episode 3, for all we know he could have saved the password to the DIK's rooster account alongside his own as it seems they all had access to the account prior to episode 6 and it seems maybe the Alphas weren't that stupid or they really just wanted to get Rusty and instead used the DIK's official account to frame him as president.

⦁ During the whole ruined mansion debacle, Jacob's room was also destroyed,but they barely touched Nick's room. It could have just been the Alpha's incompetence or they never got to Nick's room because maybe somebody spotted them for example campus security (lol) or somebody else which caused to flee the scene and leave an incomplete job or as implied many times in this story Nick is the traitor and somehow orchestrated the mansion's ransacking with the Alphas, or was smart enough to lock his room before leaving, we never saw anyone's room when they first arrived back for the Preps party in episode 5 so there is no way of knowing.

⦁ Jacob knew about the pictures with Arieth Ashley mentioned in her text with Derek almost immediately when Rusty struggled to bring it to memory during the at end of the BBQ sleepover in episode 10, i know that's not much to go by but why not.

And many more questions I missed, but since this is already a whole essay I'll leave it at that along a lot of the stuff I probably missed. Also I hope all these accusation turn out to be bogus anyway.
I've thought about that too and those are all good points. I don't know if Jacob is the traitor but I think dismissing him as the traitor altogether is kind of stupid when the same people that do that keep saying the traitor's gonna be the one that you least expect it to be. I don't expect it to be Jacob, but I really wouldn't be all that surprised if it was him.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Since there a render with Maya in a snowy background and now with the Jill preview I take it this is the new environment DPC has been talking about. Which would likely mean the MG's will be there as well for a winter break or something it makes me wounder though how will it fit with there being a assume Christmas bash at Bella's(opening animation of ep9) plus the Josy preview is that a party or Josy coming up with a sexy idea for some loving time if it a party and with the winter/Christmas get away plus what ever else is in there this ep could end up being super massive like 8K renders massive please let me be wrong on that, I just want Josy not a heart attack

Murgus

May 17, 2018
Totally possible. You gotta be Neutral when you get her and Maya in episode 4, but after that point you’re free to make nothing but DIK choices. Took me a few tries to figure out how to get DIK affinity locked in, but I pulled it off.
I actually started a new playthrough yesterday aiming for just that. Well actually my original goal was to play full DIK but the first two episodes made me realize once again how much I like Maya and Josy so I just can't not go after them. So now it's a DIK MaJo run (main is Jill). Even so I looked it up and you will be blocked out of some DIK events if you are with MaJo. But pure DIK feels so souless to me, like the final scenes in lust theory s2.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes