E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I have this theory that someone on the campus might be related to the MC. The father (Neil, not Tommy) always talks about how it's important to use a condom and his bio explicitly tells that his financial troubles come from legal issues from his past, maybe about an unwanted child he left behind...
View attachment 404273

It would be quite funny if we end up finding that Tommy is our brother (especially if pursuing a relationship with Josy)!
Or Troy could be a candidate. After all, the only thing he didn't dislike about the MC was that time we play our dad's favourite song, and Troy even got beaten up when trying to prevent Chad from stealing the guitar.
But the craziest would be if Quinn is related to the MC. She would torture us even more then (and that's quite the feat).
I had thought before that there were some resemblances in the facial features between Tommy and MC. MC is more good looking, imho tho. Check the mark and scar near their noses.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But like in my Zoey is Jade's daughter theory, it might just be coincidence due to the use of same/similar Daz assets.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
I had thought before that there were some resemblances in the facial features between Tommy and MC. MC is more good looking, imho tho. Check the mark and scar near their noses.
But like in my Zoey is Jade's daughter theory, it might just be coincidence due to the use of same/similar Daz assets.
good explanations

Hellysium

Apr 30, 2018
Indeed they have very similar faces! It's very possibly just a coincidence but still I find this idea really entertaining.

Hellysium

Apr 30, 2018
Besides whoring himself out, or working in the cafeteria and/or library he can also get a job as a teacher assistant. Both his teachers seem to have a thing for him and im sure Jade would love to have him closer to her.
Or as a librarian assistant, he already demonstrated an ability in putting books back in place as well as being very close to the current staff.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I want to see this last Bella-scene (just before end of 0.3), how can I do it without playing again?

"if you gained the RPIsabella +2 in the previous scene so that Isabella came to like the MC you will
get the branching)
Go see Bella / Ignore Bella (pick the former to get the Bella scene)"
You need to play the game more than once to unlock everything. But if you are only interested in Bella, I suppose you should load a previous file where you haven't screwed up with her yet. I don't know what you did, but if that option wasn't available, that's because you didn't impress her very well. The cafeteria scene should probably give you some pointers where you failed. The cafeteria lady complaining about you insulting her food; Troy accusing you of beating him, etc. Just treat her and Jill well, try to be more chick than DIK.

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
I doubt that. Chad was jocks' president. They're training for some college league competition.
Btw. we don't really know what kind of sport they compete in.
Maybe, but i was more thinking it could be a fraternity competition type thing. Kinda like Revenge of the Nerds.

Also i think they're all in football, possible with some being dual sports, like basketball.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Maybe, but i was more thinking it could be a fraternity competition type thing. Kinda like Revenge of the Nerds.

Also i think they're all in football, possible with some being dual sports, like basketball.
Probably. But I wouldn't be surprised if they're wrestlers.
About fraternity competition - again, it's not very likely. You have just 2 fraternities and rich kids. But a full-blown war between Alphas and DIKs will be in one of the future updates anyway.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018

If it were football or basketball, would he refer it as competition or championship?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vir_cotto

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
If it were football or basketball, would he refer it as competition or championship?
I agree with you, just pointing out i think thats the sport they are in. My guess at competition was an idea like from Revenge of the Nerds, were they battle each other to see who is the top frat house. Silly i know but just a wild guess.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Based on their training (as far as we see) all being anaerobic in the gym with no football/other equipment to be seen, I'd guess it to be a lifting, bodybuilding or strongman type competition.

Anything with combat; MC can beat 4 of em solo = nope
Stamina/athletics like triathlons = nope (they'd get a heart attack - Dawes first)
Anything with brains = HELL NO :p

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Just to be clear, Burke is not even worthy to kiss the ground Bella walks upon, let alone having a sexual interation of any kind with her.
His failed attempt at successfully flirting with her is the closest he'll get to bedding her.

"Guys like you are only after one thing" That'd be him.

Reactions: Gwinb777

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Let's make something clear: DPC is going full-pro.

That means he won't do anything similar to AL and he won't introduce any of controversial fetishes (and I'm glad because of that) like rape, NTR etc.

So, no - there will be no Jill's gangbang, there will be no Maya's threesome with Tommy and Rusty and there will be no anal between Bella and Burke.

So, for all those awaiting something like that:

View attachment 404275
DAMN!!! I was so looking forward to Jill pulling a train. :cry:

Can't we at least have Jade Burke assaulting Balla's ass with a strap-on? :giggle:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes