E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Like I've been saying you could just tell her to get a proper job instead of her having to do all this stuff with the Hot's but we know she won't go there so you can relax about that.
When she knows the truth, I'm sure she will search for alternatives. Josy and MC had jobs after all, so maybe it isn't such an absurd thing to do. :LOL: It'll come to her mind, eventually.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
What if the person spreading the fake free tuition rumor is the same person behind the blackmail? Obviously there's someone in the shadows who doesn't seem to be aligned to any specific side, they just seem to be causing chaos to everyone

1568815615469.png

man i miss GoT, its fun that BaDIK has its own little finger equivalent

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DrackDrap

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
All of us are really thinking to get a normal job as any normal student would do I wonder how she would react to the MC if he was to mention that :LOL:
Does she have any skills to take any work other than waitressing tho? Tips won't pay the tuition of a private college. I have a (bad) feeling that if anyone is going to be forced to work to support Maya, it'll be the MC.

Big bucks in teaching self-defense classes at the gym, but I wouldn't mind being Bella's :love: library assistant. Re-shelving a whole cartload of books in 10 minutes is very fast, so the MC is certainly qualified. :LOL:

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
Does she have any skills to take any work other than waitressing tho? Tips won't pay the tuition of a private college. I have a (bad) feeling that if anyone is going to be forced to work to support Maya, it'll be the MC.

Big bucks in teaching self-defense classes at the gym, but I wouldn't mind being Bella's :love: library assistant. Re-shelving a whole cartload of books in 10 minutes is very fast, so the MC is certainly qualified. :LOL:
I'm down for whatever with Bella:love:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

No, but it's something at least then we can relax if she actually got a normal job :LOL: and yeah I think your right about the MC having to work just to get Maya out of certain situations but I'm pretty sure Quinn will love the idea of the MC working for her.

And yeah I'm pretty sure Bella could do with the company and the way things are going between her and the MC I don't think she will refuse ;)

jdoch

Oct 16, 2017
Has this game reached a point yet where it makes sense to play it or would i feel frustrated when it stops before any major breakpoints?

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
ill whore myself out anyday if it means fucking Camilla and the others again
Yeah, but I imagine it wouldn't work like that. We could fuck Quinn, Riona, Camila, Sarah, Melanie, Mona, etc, but it wouldn't be for money, just for pleasure and for practice purposes (maybe even some tutorials). I think the clients would most likely be professors like Cathy and Jade, or maybe even the Cafeteria Lady.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Let's make something clear: DPC is going full-pro.

That means he won't do anything similar to AL and he won't introduce any of controversial fetishes (and I'm glad because of that) like rape, NTR etc.

So, no - there will be no Jill's gangbang, there will be no Maya's threesome with Tommy and Rusty and there will be no anal between Bella and Burke.

So, for all those awaiting something like that:

Nothing-to-See-15a34a2fc727c8.jpg

Hellysium

Apr 30, 2018
I have this theory that someone on the campus might be related to the MC. The father (Neil, not Tommy) always talks about how it's important to use a condom and his bio explicitly tells that his financial troubles come from legal issues from his past, maybe about an unwanted child he left behind...
dadbio.png

It would be quite funny if we end up finding that Tommy is our brother (especially if pursuing a relationship with Josy)!
Or Troy could be a candidate. After all, the only thing he didn't dislike about the MC was that time we play our dad's favourite song, and Troy even got beaten up when trying to prevent Chad from stealing the guitar.
But the craziest would be if Quinn is related to the MC. She would torture us even more then (and that's quite the feat).

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I want to see this last Bella-scene (just before end of 0.3), how can I do it without playing again?

"if you gained the RPIsabella +2 in the previous scene so that Isabella came to like the MC you will
get the branching)
Go see Bella / Ignore Bella (pick the former to get the Bella scene)"

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes