Talmadge

May 7, 2018
At the end of season 2 (episode 8) the game prompts you to make a special save that you can import to season 3. Season 3 menu has the option "import" instead of "new game". From there you can select an importable save to continue the game.
Thanks. That's what I figured, but wanted to make sure.

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

The_Undying

Jul 20, 2021
I'm still quite confused despite all the help posts. I followed all instructions and am able to import stuff into Season 3. Do we have to play through episode 9 again or something? Regardless of what I import/load, I still only have the option to go into the interlude (or skip) or straight to season 9 and I didn't see any posts addressing specifically that. Am I missing something or is it intended?

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
so we got Darkwen as the biggest Josy simp, Joshy92 as the biggest Maya simp and HTC211 as the biggest throuple simp.

But we got 3 more LIs missing, Who are the biggest simps for Sage, Jill and Bella?
I am an enchanted fella,
Looking for my lovely Cinderella.
A perfect romance out of a novella,
I'll take her to Luigi's for some wine and mortadella.
Out in a storm I give her my umbrella,
Where she shines as bright as the star Capella.
All night long my lover and I dance the tarantella,
Head on my shoulder and hair scented with canella.
I kiss the hand of the woman seen as evil as Hela,
And say "O bella ciao bella ciao bella ciao, my bella Bella."

• Haha
Reactions: mostwanted8

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I'm still quite confused despite all the help posts. I followed all instructions and am able to import stuff into Season 3. Do we have to play through episode 9 again or something? Regardless of what I import/load, I still only have the option to go into the interlude (or skip) or straight to season 9 and I didn't see any posts addressing specifically that. Am I missing something or is it intended?
The interlude is the only part you can skip. The import saves are always from the end of episode 8. If you have season 3 saves, click "continue" in the season 3 menu just like with seasons 1-2. If you never saved a game during season 3 you have to play episode 9 to get to episode 10. And check the auto-save page (A) in the load tab.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
so we got Darkwen as the biggest Josy simp, Joshy92 as the biggest Maya simp and HTC211 as the biggest throuple simp.

But we got 3 more LIs missing, Who are the biggest simps for Sage, Jill and Bella?
I don't know if I actually simp because I do recognize Sage's and Bella's flaws for what they are, but then again I probably love Josy and Maya more genuinely than anyone mentioned so far. So I'll just say that I love Sage more than anyone here and Bella more than the rest of you put together.

Admittedly I haven't displayed my love for Sage here, but I did go into detail on Bella a few pages back. Want me to dig up that post?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

Don't forget I love Arieth.
Does Joshy still count as a Maya simp if he simps for any woman who makes eye contact?
It's hard not to simp when you are surrounded by beautiful and innocent angels like Quinn, Josy, Maya & Arieth.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes