iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
As a strategic games enjoyer, I like the party planning game. And mansion repair too.
oh yes, the mansion too. i have a few 1000 hour in grand strategic games, at this moment i try to defeat the strongest nation with a very weak nation in one of grand startegy. so i am always down for a little management

Honestly, I don't like the whole fighting thing, they're not things that if happened other way would have affected the story, the only one that actually affects is Chad, and it doesn't matter if you win or not, so it could have been a fight whether the MC was into martial arts or not.

And yes, party planner and also the mansion management were awesome. I wish mansion management continue to help Rusty with budget, allocate brothers to do work.
first i didnt like the fighting, but after got chance against troy and i was omg, can i beat the this ass? i want! so good feeling
and earning some money with it can be useful

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Do you guys think Maya would do stuff with another girl for me if I asked her too?
I know we already talked about her liking girls which is fucking hot by the way but damn I so want to watch her eat some hot chick out.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Do you guys think Maya would do stuff with another girl for me if I asked her too?
I know we already talked about her liking girls which is fucking hot by the way but damn I so want to watch her eat some hot chick out.
So you want Maya to cheat on Josy you want to turn her into a sand pager whore, I just want Josy and Me to a happy peaceful life doing what ever we want

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scopelophila

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

I worked on static renders to complete art for fully written scenes this week. After that, I worked on a lewd scene and spent some time writing dialogue. I need to focus on writing, but I'm much more interested in creating art now, so I'll likely go back and forth between writing and posing for the upcoming weeks.

As I wrote new scenes, I also played parts of the episode several times, experiencing plenty of complete scenes for the first time. I wanted to get a grasp of the current state of the episode from a player's standpoint. I got a good feeling from it and recognized what needed more work and what already worked well. My overall impression is the same as I anticipated before playing: a great deal of canon content has been produced thus far, with some pretty big branched scenes. I enjoyed the story and dialogue, and what needed improvement was the flow in some areas. I need to flesh parts out with more planned content and extend some scenes further.

After writing for a few days, I returned to posing art by starting work on a free-roam event. I've been preparing all the characters for it and am currently in the middle of the environment design work. I will focus on this free-roam event for now. It will be a fairly big one - I'm guessing ~350-500 renders for it - and it's only partially written. It's going to be varied work, which suits me perfectly at the moment.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Your aspirations are commendable, Joshy. (y)
Of course she could.
And not only eat some pussy, but also much more. :rolleyes:
Quinn's restaurant can provide Maya with stable earnings and a lot of cummy kisses for you.
Think about it. :WeSmart:
I'm sure you can influence her and help Maya make the right decision. :giggle:
Quinn's Restaurant - dreams come true !

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022

I worked on static renders to complete art for fully written scenes this week. After that, I worked on a lewd scene and spent some time writing dialogue. I need to focus on writing, but I'm much more interested in creating art now, so I'll likely go back and forth between writing and posing for the upcoming weeks.

As I wrote new scenes, I also played parts of the episode several times, experiencing plenty of complete scenes for the first time. I wanted to get a grasp of the current state of the episode from a player's standpoint. I got a good feeling from it and recognized what needed more work and what already worked well. My overall impression is the same as I anticipated before playing: a great deal of canon content has been produced thus far, with some pretty big branched scenes. I enjoyed the story and dialogue, and what needed improvement was the flow in some areas. I need to flesh parts out with more planned content and extend some scenes further.

After writing for a few days, I returned to posing art by starting work on a free-roam event. I've been preparing all the characters for it and am currently in the middle of the environment design work. I will focus on this free-roam event for now. It will be a fairly big one - I'm guessing ~350-500 renders for it - and it's only partially written. It's going to be varied work, which suits me perfectly at the moment.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Someone do the maths for us , clearly we are lacking numbers or am i blind .

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
Someone do the maths for us , clearly we are lacking numbers or am i blind .
No numbers but the gist of the last few updates is that much of the "core" route is done. What's currently missing are route-specific scenes and beyond that a couple of free roam events.

So overall, much better progress than the last two updates and still high potential for a September/October release.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Wounder what the free-roam is? Please something with Josy :love: :love: :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scopelophila

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So you want Maya to cheat on Josy you want to turn her into a sand pager whore, I just want Josy and Me to a happy peaceful life doing what ever we want
Of course not. Josy can also sleep with some hot girls while I watch.
Maybe they could team up and seduce some hot babe for my birthday?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes