felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
All of the girls are not exactly volunteers. We see very early in the game Quinn luring Camila into prostitution when the MC spys on them during the panty raid.

IRL the most responsive targets for pimps are people with low self esteem/lack of confidence
it's not that a girl would normally consider prostitution, Quinn convinces Camilla to start, to try it, but lai herself tells us that she's fine with it, she doesn't have to do anything. Mona herself after agreeing,realizes that she does not feel like having sex with Burke and does not do it, no one is forcing her, no one is asking her to do it.

in academia, very similar situations often emerge, usually much more individual and unorganized, the opportunity to earn a lot in a context where you would often be crushed by expenses is a very attractive prospect.

Reactions: DavDR

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The all-time fucking classic
View attachment 3734805
That's me, when older relatives faced minor PC problems and ask “what is a browser?”
we need more beer pong
Beer pong and updated Brawler was most enjoyable mini-games.
Take that line of thought one step further. Abuse is usually based in a need to control, as we clearly see in the relationship between Patrick and Maya. There is also the 'vicious circle' aspect where those who have been abused tend to become abusive when they loose control of their own relationships.
Not necessary. People react differently, some cope with it and see it as an example of how not to behave, while others completely lose their sense of empathy, as you described.

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
i dont like the updated brawler, but the party planner was a big shot
Honestly, I don't like the whole fighting thing, they're not things that if happened other way would have affected the story, the only one that actually affects is Chad, and it doesn't matter if you win or not, so it could have been a fight whether the MC was into martial arts or not.

And yes, party planner and also the mansion management were awesome. I wish mansion management continue to help Rusty with budget, allocate brothers to do work.

Last edited:

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Beer Pong is a really weird entity to me. I enjoy the trash talk and of course the nudity, but the mechanics of the actual game are just the worst. It manages to be both the worst and the best mini-game at the same time. Mostly I forgive the flaws because of Bella. Bella and Beer Pong was my favourite part of episode 10. I loved seeing that side of her character.

UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022
Beer Pong is a really weird entity to me. I enjoy the trash talk and of course the nudity, but the mechanics of the actual game are just the worst. It manages to be both the worst and the best mini-game at the same time. Mostly I forgive the flaws because of Bella. Bella and Beer Pong was my favourite part of episode 10. I loved seeing that side of her character.
The further we go the more I get a nagging feeling, that she is going to peg MC before Quinn will.

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
Nah, the pegging dangers are Jade and Sage. It's punishment for showing the video to the DIKs. If we want to avoid it we must sacrifice Derek.
Jade is a real threat. I'm not sure, but to have sex with Jade, I believe Derek wouldn't mind that much taking this shot.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Nah, the pegging dangers are Jade and Sage. It's punishment for showing the video to the DIKs. If we want to avoid it we must sacrifice Derek.
Poor Derek, takes a granny grenade, even worse he fucks Wendy and now you're gonna make him get pegged by Jade or Sage. And you know, neither of them are going to gentle. :cry:
I wonder if Derek ever thinks I wish I'd spoken to someone else on my first day at B&R. :ROFLMAO:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Poor Derek, takes a granny grenade, even worse he fucks Wendy and now you're gonna make him get pegged by Jade or Sage. And you know, neither of them are going to gentle. :cry:
I wonder if Derek ever thinks I wish I'd spoken to someone else on my first day at B&R. :ROFLMAO:
Imagine the game with the fast shooter as our maggot brother. We'd never be Ass Man :cry:

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
Derek is like the best friend one can ask for, I wish MC could do more for him.

Reactions: Milton749
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes