iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
We can see Sage's true thoughts if M/J was rejected, including Sage. It's unpleasant for her, but she can deal with it. It's funny, but it's turning into the Girls Who Got Dumped by Tremolo club. :KEK:

Dumping Isabella was the hardest thing for me emotionally. That's PinkCake's master class on how to show pain without any words.
View attachment 3733298 View attachment 3733299

What a blasphemy you posting, sir. :confused:
poor Balla, she deserve some good joke and hug

we need more beer pong

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Never mind really, to each his own. :D
I find Isabella to be one of the most interesting LIs, after Sage, Zoey, Rio and Quinn. On the one hand, the relationship with her seems to be more adult, on the other , she herself doesn't mind return to teenage tomfoolery and feeling young again. I love her sense of humor, the way she constantly poots MCs legs, plus the mystery and dark vibes of her storyline is an attractive factor.
View attachment 3733351
The best part of that scene is watching bella talking shit. :KEK:
screenshot0081.png

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Is Jill supposed to never ever pay for anything, or offer to drive when he doesn't have a car, or not have him spend time with her friends? All because the MC is poor, she is rich, and it might embarrass him, or emasculate him? He isn't Walter White, who did feel exactly this when dating Gretchen and broke up with her like the bitch he is. Jill isn't trying to assert dominance or do some power moves, she wants to spend time with MC and is just being herself. Would it be better if they took the bus to McDonald's to meet up with Bianca and Carly, and MC pays for everything after pulling a double shift with the seniors?
Absolutely. and what's wrong with having a Sugar Momma?
sugarmomma.gif

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Absolutely. and what's wrong with having a Sugar Momma?
View attachment 3734319
MC really has his pick of the litter, doesn't he? Jill is rich, Jade will get millions from the divorce, that apartment Nora has looks pretty nice, Bella is doing well for herself despite being a simple librarian/teacher, Lily and Nicole make bank, all he has to do is look pretty and drink plenty of Gatorade ;)

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
MC really has his pick of the litter, doesn't he? Jill is rich, Jade will get millions from the divorce, that apartment Nora has looks pretty nice, Bella is doing well for herself despite being a simple librarian/teacher, Lily and Nicole make bank, all he has to do is look pretty and drink plenty of Gatorade ;)
Lots of choices! And Sage doesn't want Burke money, but for Tremolo she just might.
(And then there's Josy & Maya drowning in debt. LOL)

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Lots of choices! And Sage doesn't want Burke money, but for Tremolo she just might.
(And then there's Josy & Maya drowning in debt. LOL)
Ehhh I don't know about that. Maybe if they got hitched but were struggling to make ends meets, I could see it. But I think rather than a loan/gift, maybe hooking them up with a well-paying job? Or at least an interview with the right people.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
I don't think Lily or Nicole makes that much, someone on this thread did how many days Lily works in Pink Roses. It was not that much. On basis of how many days in a week they saw Lily present in pink roses and adding dry days. Plus that job isn't sustainable for a long term relationship that's why Lily is rolling in the first place.

Nicole being loaded is total crap, she has a son to feed. She is probably going through hardest situation just because she isn't showing her problems doesn't mean she is well off.

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes