Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It's more about how Josy conducts herself. Not when you dump her, she's understandably hurt and angry there. But the attempted seduction when you're dating someone else, it just shows how far she's unfortunately fallen. And now that I think about it, Maya does something similar, but more subtle. Or rather, less blunt and obvious. She teases MC about his love for thigh-high socks, saying that she thought about him when putting them on, and if you're on her path that is exactly why she wears them. She even encourages him to feel it. Then there's the sexy whispering (peanut butter sandwich) that she explicitly said turns her on.

Both instances have the girls wear the same outfit no matter what, which makes me wonder if it was laziness on DPC's part to not bother rendering different clothes for different paths, kinda like if Josy wears your sweater or not, and wrote the scenes like this to justify the tempting clothes regardless of choice.
The sweater makes sense because it show progress with Josy, but in the case in ep10 I think DPC knew what he was doing Josy even questions herself. While do think had MC kiss Josy they would had fuck just like on path but it never got there where as Maya does let you tough her and whisper sexy stuff personally I think what Maya did is worse

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Still the same old convos and points about MJ I see.

"MJ is doomed without MC", "X likes MC better", "Y Loves MC more honestly", "My pixel waifu is this, your pixel waifu is that"...

After all this time, can't you just all make peace and cum swap like Joshy and move on to other subjects :BootyTime:
Some things don't change :p

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Sage and Isabella had no reasons to behave otherwise. Sage and MC were just "fuck buddies"/friends, sha makes very clear that she is still getting over her break up. She could have, as I metioned before, be somewhat mad only if MC picks Jill, that would have been a nice touch.
Isabella is much more mature and also MC teacher now, honestly I don't even know how she is a LI in this game, to me, in my playthroughs, she has always been a side chick.
We can see Sage's true thoughts if M/J was rejected, including Sage. It's unpleasant for her, but she can deal with it. It's funny, but it's turning into the Girls Who Got Dumped by Tremolo club. :KEK:

Dumping Isabella was the hardest thing for me emotionally. That's PinkCake's master class on how to show pain without any words.
20230711010435_1.jpg 20230711010438_1.jpg

she has always been a side chick.
What a blasphemy you posting, sir. :confused:

Kabal_FX16

Jul 29, 2018
Maya, Josy, Sage, Jill ... It's don't matter. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But this game still have some mistery. Maiden name of his mother? Why she with friends at Jill house on photo? Jill told that her parents buy this house from friends. One of the friend on photo look like Jill redhead friend? And lot of other things.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yeah, I can see this backfiring to me.
Never mind really, to each his own. :D
I find Isabella to be one of the most interesting LIs, after Sage, Zoey, Rio and Quinn. On the one hand, the relationship with her seems to be more adult, on the other , she herself doesn't mind return to teenage tomfoolery and feeling young again. I love her sense of humor, the way she constantly poots MCs legs, plus the mystery and dark vibes of her storyline is an attractive factor.
screenshot0229.png

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
The relationship between MС and Bella is one of a mother and son, which is quite Freudian. MC lost his mother at a young age and has never seen her, so he compensates by finding a woman to fill the role of mother in his life. Bella, like Jill, behaves in a patronizing manner towards MС. While I am not a fan of this type of dynamic, DrPinkCake does a good job of portraying different types of relationships between men and women.
You just ruined Jill. Dammit!

Jokes aside, I don't see this freudian relationship with her, MC is teaching her about dating, sex. Apparently she is learning more about her sister too. They're both discovering together about being in a relationship. Jill only has more money and a more refined taste. I mean, ok, she reported Chad to protect MC, but not because she cares in a motherly way, but because she's a nerd/teacher's pet/prude/naive (I wish I knew a slang term for that - not my main language) and doesn't understand that if she had given MC a bj would have made him feel way better.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The relationship between MС and Bella is one of a mother and son, which is quite Freudian. MC lost his mother at a young age and has never seen her, so he compensates by finding a woman to fill the role of mother in his life. Bella, like Jill, behaves in a patronizing manner towards MС. While I am not a fan of this type of dynamic, DrPinkCake does a good job of portraying different types of relationships between men and women.
Jill has often acted like a mother, Bella I don't think so, except right after he escapes from Maya and Josy if we decide to go to her. She is very tsundere but does not have almost ever such pronounced protective attitudes. Even Sage sometimes has a more maternal attitude than Bella.

Just her age alone makes people talk about a mother and son relationship, which then in the case of mc, who has never had a mother , I don't know how much sense it makes

Reactions: DavDR

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Im glad that people finally agree with me that this game needs NTR and mmf thressomes. Really it would make it much better. Not being able to share Sage with Jacob is what keeps being a dik from being a 10/10
Arieth & Jacob while I hold her hand? Yes please!!!

If only Arieth was my wife.

Reactions: Michael_MAN

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I didn't mean anything about Jill. It's more like a Freudian thing between Bella and MС. But that doesn't mean Jill can't be dominant in their relationship, she just does it indirectly, by showing off her position and how superior she is to MС. I don't think it's intentional on DrPinkCake"s part, but it sure seems like it. She takes him around in her fancy car, pays for everything when they go out, invites him to her place for expensive dinner with all her rich friends. And here's the kicker. When she finds out her boyfriend is seeing someone else, she dumps him like he's a bad investment. She had this whole idea in her head about him and when he didn't live up to her expectations, she just broke up with him. And he didn't even try to argue or convince her he was different. To her, he was just some sweet poor guy she'd made up in her mind. I guess you could say Jill's story is about unmet expectations.
That's why she's so bummed out when you tell her that you won't be going on the date with her and that you'll instead be taking care of Sage. She thinks that she's the one who dictates the terms and expects that the MC will play along.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
In fact, Jill's actions are very "male". I don't think a real-life woman could do what she did. It's like the writer imagined what he himself would do if he were in her position. When a guy writes about female characters, they often use male thinking to describe them.
To me, the way Jill is written is frustrating to say the least. Sometimes a naive innocent sweet girl, sometimes a very selfish person and at times just a hypocritical tropey character. Most of the other girls in the game are only frustrating at times because of MC's lack of ability to show initiative when it comes to women. If her character was more consistent, she'd be better but a lot of the time she's backsliding with her naivety. I really don't get how she can be said to have been bullied yet she can't see through something as simple as Tybalt manipulating her. Look at the way she was acting in that scene where Bella was cutting the grass in her backyard, like a helpless incompetent moron and yet she was still trying to assert her beliefs to Bella about how she wouldn't be the type of person to not be nice to someone in order to get rid of them and that that's not how she was raised. Honestly, these are the reasons I personally could not get myself to like her.

Reactions: Educifer

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Bella and MС have a different view on their relationship. Bella barely treats MС like a son, but when she's with him, she feels younger and can show off her experience. If you've ever been in a relationship with someone 10 years younger, you know what I mean. You can't help feeling like the boss, but MС clearly sees Bella as the mom she never had.
that's precisely why it doesn't feel like a motherly relationship to me: Bella is the one who "comes down" to MC's level, who challenges him to strip pong, who goes to the Halloween party on the sly to be like him.

she doesn't do like Sage explaining to him what to do or why, or like Jill who MUST do what she thinks is right

despite the difference in experience, and age, it is a fairly equal relationship

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Bella and MС have a different view on their relationship. Bella barely treats MС like a son, but when she's with him, she feels younger and can show off her experience. If you've ever been in a relationship with someone 10 years younger, you know what I mean. You can't help feeling like the boss, but MС clearly sees Bella as the mom she never had.
While there definitely are a few moments with a parental vibe, there is no definite indication how the MC feels about them. If the vibe were stronger and the moments more frequent, I could see Bella and MC forming a mother/son they never had kind of relationship when they've known each other longer and the romantic path is avoided. Now the moments could just be something MC looks back on and wonders if his mother would have done something like that while not considering Bella as the mom he never had. I have a mental image of a scene where MC can't decide if he is grateful to know what he missed out on or if he was happier being ignorant. Right up DPC's alley.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I didn't mean anything about Jill. It's more like a Freudian thing between Bella and MС. But that doesn't mean Jill can't be dominant in their relationship, she just does it indirectly, by showing off her position and how superior she is to MС. I don't think it's intentional on DrPinkCake"s part, but it sure seems like it. She takes him around in her fancy car, pays for everything when they go out, invites him to her place for expensive dinner with all her rich friends. And here's the kicker. When she finds out her boyfriend is seeing someone else, she dumps him like he's a bad investment. She had this whole idea in her head about him and when he didn't live up to her expectations, she just broke up with him. And he didn't even try to argue or convince her he was different. To her, he was just some sweet poor guy she'd made up in her mind. I guess you could say Jill's story is about unmet expectations.
Is Jill supposed to never ever pay for anything, or offer to drive when he doesn't have a car, or not have him spend time with her friends? All because the MC is poor, she is rich, and it might embarrass him, or emasculate him? He isn't Walter White, who did feel exactly this when dating Gretchen and broke up with her like the bitch he is. Jill isn't trying to assert dominance or do some power moves, she wants to spend time with MC and is just being herself. Would it be better if they took the bus to McDonald's to meet up with Bianca and Carly, and MC pays for everything after pulling a double shift with the seniors?

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I agree with Felice and Roger, Bella is not viewed as a maternal figure by MC, and Bella does not treat him like a son. That's what some people incorrectly perceive based purely on the age gap, and I would say some old-fashioned views regarding women. "As the older woman, Bella naturally acts maternally" is what I'm hearing from some of this.

Besides, we all know Jade is our mommy :HideThePain:

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
Lol as if Darkwen is a bigger simp than me. I'm willing to eat Jacob's cum out of Arieth's vagina is he willing to do that to Josy?
That doesn't make you a bigger simp: crazier yes, a cuck yess but a bigger simp not even close
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The battle rages on!

simp-fighters.jpg

I even re-instated Joshy's signature, and I'll keep both until we have a winner.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I'm not so sure about that. The 2 moments when Quinn confirms the scholarship rumor to Maya and when Maya seeks help from Sage are very close, while the chat between Quinn and Riona in which Quinn still appears interested in Maya is later. But how can anyone think that Maya is a good addition to the restaurant? The girls are all volunteers, so why force another to do it? There are plenty of girls at the br who would gladly do it...
All of the girls are not exactly volunteers. We see very early in the game Quinn luring Camila into prostitution when the MC spys on them during the panty raid.

IRL the most responsive targets for pimps are people with low self esteem/lack of confidence

Reactions: Milton749

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
One more thing. Maya already lives in hell. Slowly dying mother, bedridden. Father turned into a broken man and a domestic tyrant. A breakup with a guy is still a bad event in life, but less significant than everything that Maya went through. You can look at it this way.
Take that line of thought one step further. Abuse is usually based in a need to control, as we clearly see in the relationship between Patrick and Maya. There is also the 'vicious circle' aspect where those who have been abused tend to become abusive when they loose control of their own relationships.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes