Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
That's a damn good description. Unhealthy obsession is an attempt to compensate for the lack of relationships and feelings that she doesn't receive from Maya due to their problems. In short, Josy is more in love with the image she has built in her head. This could end badly.
It doesn't help that even in the throuple, Josy clearly favors MC over Maya. There's less baggage with him, no looming threat over his head that threatens his and Josy's relationship. If things go south, he is a lifeboat with a big dick. Unfortunately, Maya seems to feel the same way, stating that she feels more comfortable with MC than she ever did with Josy. If the throuple is to succeed, it will be a delicate balancing act.

Honestly, unless I'm favoring Josy/still have feelings for Josy, I choose Maya every time in Episode 10. That way Josy gets to retain her dignity, and Maya is more fun than her for this particular hangout. I also like how she's supportive of MC and his new relationship, even if he dumped her. She doesn't hold a grudge against whoever it is, and can see why we chose them over her and Josy. It's also nice how she points out that she and MC are in the same boat if you're dating Bella, all four of them have to hide their relationships.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
But that was never the identikit of the girls in the restaurant. And it greatly increases the risks
Well, we kind of saw Quinn manipulating Cammy the same way, it was just easier since she s a natural born slut, Mona was likely the same, until she had to do "older guys".sara and mel, also natural born sluts, they however likely not required any manipulation.and Rio, well Rio has very low self respect, if she step out her line Quinn just slap her, and she obey again. its seems only sara and mel were the one who has the most freedom, they like doing it by their own now, after all the Restaurant plot is likely over anyway. It mostly existed for Maya's tuition storyline.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It doesn't help that even in the throuple, Josy clearly favors MC over Maya. There's less baggage with him, no looming threat over his head that threatens his and Josy's relationship. If things go south, he is a lifeboat with a big dick. Unfortunately, Maya seems to feel the same way, stating that she feels more comfortable with MC than she ever did with Josy. If the throuple is to succeed, it will be a delicate balancing act.

Honestly, unless I'm favoring Josy/still have feelings for Josy, I choose Maya every time in Episode 10. That way Josy gets to retain her dignity, and Maya is more fun than her for this particular hangout. I also like how she's supportive of MC and his new relationship, even if he dumped her. She doesn't hold a grudge against whoever it is, and can see why we chose them over her and Josy. It's also nice how she points out that she and MC are in the same boat if you're dating Bella, all four of them have to hide their relationships.
(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Personally I don't think the throuple is meant to succeed its suppose to come to a end. Both girls prefer MC over the other and even after months there relationship is still not good they don't even care that they didn't do anything for there anniversary which would had happen near the start of the game or during the summers months which would mean they wasn't together and even after being reunited they still didn't do anything. This relationship is meant to end with MC getting one of them

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

There is a theory that Josy/Maya will only be able to work successfully in Throuple if the MC made the right decisions, balancing them, and this seems plausible. Maya and Josy have very different personalities and it’s clear that the two of them don’t get along well.
Maya accepts the breakup very gracefully. Honestly, I didn't expect this. Previously, I thought that Maya would be the first to fall, knowing how vulnerable she was due to her situation and this would finish her off. But it was a very pleasant surprise and vulnerable girl in the constant victim status turned out to be much stronger. Experiencing her father’s pressure, it taught her that you can't be loved by force and can't control other people’s feelings. Such is life. She is tolerant, and to be honest, it’s good when you manage to maintain friendly relations with exes, without the usual “he/she is an asshole.” Maya has grown a lot in my eyes since Ep.10.
I will even say that Maya copes with a breakup better than anyone else, with full dignity. Sage and Isabella also cope well. It was hard for Jill, but damn, even Jill could do it! Jill! But for the full picture, I would like to see what Josy will be like in Episode 11 on this route. Can she make peace with MC? We'll see.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
There is a theory that Josy/Maya will only be able to work successfully in Throuple if the MC made the right decisions, balancing them, and this seems plausible. Maya and Josy have very different personalities and it’s clear that the two of them don’t get along well.
Maya accepts the breakup very gracefully. Honestly, I didn't expect this. Previously, I thought that Maya would be the first to fall, knowing how vulnerable she was due to her situation and this would finish her off. But it was a very pleasant surprise and vulnerable girl in the constant victim status turned out to be much stronger. Experiencing her father’s pressure, it taught her that you can't be loved by force and can't control other people’s feelings. Such is life. She is tolerant, and to be honest, it’s good when you manage to maintain friendly relations with exes, without the usual “he/she is an asshole.” Maya has grown a lot in my eyes since Ep.10.
I will even say that Maya copes with a breakup better than anyone else, with full dignity. Sage and Isabella also cope well. It was hard for Jill, but damn, even Jill could do it! Jill! But for the full picture, I would like to see what Josy will be like in Episode 11 on this route. Can she make peace with MC? We'll see.
I think it was easier for Maya because she is used to being dissapointed.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Personally I don't think the throuple is meant to succeed its suppose to come to a end. Both girls prefer MC over the other and even after months there relationship is still not good they don't even care that they didn't do anything for there anniversary which would had happen near the start of the game or during the summers months which would mean they wasn't together and even after being reunited they still didn't do anything. This relationship is meant to end with MC getting one of them
1000058121.gif
Darkwen... is that you?

But yes, as much as I would love for it to succeed, it feels more and more like the throuple is destined for failure. But I can still cope :whistle::coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: Scopelophila

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
View attachment 3733046
Darkwen... is that you?

But yes, as much as I would love for it to succeed, it feels more and more like the throuple is destined for failure. But I can still cope :whistle::coffee:
I used to hope for solo ending and a happy throuple ending but at this point I don't think the happy throuple got any shot kind like Mavs being down 0-3

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
she was the one who was not even there to begin with. She suggested the no string attachment in the first place, so her heart never was fully in it anyway.
I think that was because she was scared of getting hurt again and because she was dealing with new feelings she hasn't before remember the MC is the first guy she has ever had feelings for so she is scared.

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I think it was easier for Maya because she is used to being dissapointed.
One more thing. Maya already lives in hell. Slowly dying mother, bedridden. Father turned into a broken man and a domestic tyrant. A breakup with a guy is still a bad event in life, but less significant than everything that Maya went through. You can look at it this way.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think that was because she was scared of getting hurt again and because she was dealing with new feelings she hasn't before remember the MC is the first guy she has ever had feelings for so she is scared.
or may be she not really care about this anyway, so she can have more time to self pity.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
she was the one who was not even there to begin with. She suggested the no string attachment in the first place, so her heart never was fully in it anyway.
Maya was never committed to Josy but now it seems like she is with MC or at least so then she is to Josy. I think part of Josy wish's it could work with Maya but everything Josy wants Maya can't give her and Josy is making it very clear she falling hard for MC where as Maya is more like a ghost to her someone she once loved

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
or may be she not really care about this anyway, so she can have more time to self pity.
I feel like you're judging her way too harshly. She has suffered so much in her life I mean she has been abused by her piece of shit dad. It's no wonder she developed a shell around herself.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
"No strings attached" was probably the best move. Both girls cheated on each other, MC went after a girl with a "boyfriend", and on top of that he could potentially be fucking over a dozen different girls. Committing to the throuple right after Episode 4 does not allow for all 3 of them to adjust to the situation, or for Maya and Josy to properly heal, at least for a little bit. It also gives everyone an easy out if the whole thing falls apart, or it should've done if MC didn't drag out the breakup like an asshole.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes