iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Guys...

Would you rather join Arieth's harem?
OR
Do 'ass vodka' publicly with Derek in middle of a huge party?

:coffee:
in that walk, where i want ruin mc life at much as dpc allow, i wanna both :LUL:

dude you had to spoil it for me ?
dude, play the game and after you finished come back

I suspect Quinn initially saw Maya as a potential recruit. She was just normal bitchy Quinn towards Maya and even talked to Maya about joining the program. But then Maya went over her head to Sage to ask for a new mother, i think that's when Quinn turned on her, gave her the shitty task list and did everything she could to make Maya fail.
Whether Burke is involved with the restaurant besides getting benefits, it really doesn't matter, he would still need to talk to Quinn about who gets the "Scholarship". When it was taken off Mona, they would have discussed who could get it and I have no doubt Quinn would have said not Maya, so that's why he would have immediately said to Maya.
as i remember Maya have just complain on Quinn to Sage and only ask new mother if mc tell her not trust Quinn, she is evil. but it not really matter.
Maya is a very naive girl and i think, everyone can see it. when first meet with mc she was nice, kind, dont say anything if mc peeking on her red panties. totally not a bitch type, but a trusting type (like when she ends the tour at the hots she tells, she want join, coz free tution.) and really should everyone in the game see it on her, Quinn too. so not really understand Quinn why see Maya as a recruit for the restaurant. Quinn has problems with Maya before speaking with Sage, like after cumpetition, when mc can defend Maya from Quinn. Maya should be part but refuse the cumpetition
Burke was openend to Maya about give free tution problem (probably he saw her as a hot girl and wanted duck with her), but after she tell him about the rumor and that is not true, he immadently changed and tell Maya, there is no possibility to help her.
at least dpc gave me this feeling. i can be wrong

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I suspect Quinn initially saw Maya as a potential recruit. She was just normal bitchy Quinn towards Maya and even talked to Maya about joining the program. But then Maya went over her head to Sage to ask for a new mother, i think that's when Quinn turned on her, gave her the shitty task list and did everything she could to make Maya fail.
Whether Burke is involved with the restaurant besides getting benefits, it really doesn't matter, he would still need to talk to Quinn about who gets the "Scholarship". When it was taken off Mona, they would have discussed who could get it and I have no doubt Quinn would have said not Maya, so that's why he would have immediately said no to Maya.
I'm not so sure about that. The 2 moments when Quinn confirms the scholarship rumor to Maya and when Maya seeks help from Sage are very close, while the chat between Quinn and Riona in which Quinn still appears interested in Maya is later. But how can anyone think that Maya is a good addition to the restaurant? The girls are all volunteers, so why force another to do it? There are plenty of girls at the br who would gladly do it...

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I've gotta agree here, you could pretty much fill josy's role with a blow up doll at this point. Thats why I'm looking forward to the teased personal growth after the oscar incident. Some have likened it to just a shallow, she'll get a hobby so what? BUt showing an interest in expanding your horizons is a good first step in personal growth.

I want to like josy but so far her character is just so shallow that I can't. I really enjoy the throuple and Maya is my #1 girl. So it would be cool if she was as interesting, hopefully she will be as dpc expands on her.
I expect that now that Maya has a win in her situation (if you get the docs anyway), Josy's drama will get the spotlight. I have no idea what the drama might be, but it would switch her and Maya's roles and it'll be Maya's turn to be the supportive one and at the same time the couple just doesn't get a breather.

What intrigues me is how the story shifts if you don't get the documents. Will it lock you into a bad end on M & J path? What impact will it have on the other paths?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I'm not so sure about that. The 2 moments when Quinn confirms the scholarship rumor to Maya and when Maya seeks help from Sage are very close, while the chat between Quinn and Riona in which Quinn still appears interested in Maya is later. But how can anyone think that Maya is a good addition to the restaurant? The girls are all volunteers, so why force another to do it? There are plenty of girls at the br who would gladly do it...
Quinn saw maya as an easy prey, someone who is so desperate that willing to do anything, and for a while maya did not give any indication that Quinn is wrong.
even sara and mel pointed out that maya is just Quinn plaything

Reactions: Educifer

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The thing is that it comes off more like an unhealthy obsession because there isn't a good foundation for her to just be a lovesick simp. If they were great friends the entire two months, the chemistry was off the charts, tons of sexual tension, that makes perfect sense. Or even just casual friends, occasionally talk and hang out like every other weekend or something, that's fine too.

But the date in Episode 1 is their first real interaction outside of work. That's why I feel like her massive crush is predicated almost entirely on the fact that MC is just a handsome guy she sees all the time, and can assign wants and desires to this blank slate because of the trouble with Maya. Fantasies of romance, dreams of lust, just to try and soothe her craving for intimacy. She's not on the level of the girl you're talking about, or Leah in Acting Lessons, but she's just so damn desperate now, it's sad.
That's a damn good description. Unhealthy obsession is an attempt to compensate for the lack of relationships and feelings that she doesn't receive from Maya due to their problems. In short, Josy is more in love with the image she has built in her head. This could end badly.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Quinn saw maya as an easy prey, someone who is so desperate that willing to do anything, and for a while maya did not give any indication that Quinn is wrong.
even sara and mel pointed out that maya is just Quinn plaything
But that was never the identikit of the girls in the restaurant. And it greatly increases the risks

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes