Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
"No strings attached" was probably the best move. Both girls cheated on each other, MC went after a girl with a "boyfriend", and on top of that he could potentially be fucking over a dozen different girls. Committing to the throuple right after Episode 4 does not allow for all 3 of them to adjust to the situation, or for Maya and Josy to properly heal, at least for a little bit. It also gives everyone an easy out if the whole thing falls apart, or it should've done if MC didn't drag out the breakup like an asshole.
I wish there was a way to join the throuple without sleeping with the girls first. That really disappoints me.

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I wish there was a way to join the throuple without sleeping with the girls first. That really disappoints me.
That's fair. At least with Maya, she gave the impression she wasn't dating anyone so MC was "in the clear", so to speak. Josy still claimed to have a boyfriend, putting a damper on their first time.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That's fair. At least with Maya, she gave the impression she wasn't dating anyone so MC was "in the clear", so to speak. Josy still claimed to have a boyfriend, putting a damper on their first time.
At first, I thought Josy did have a boyfriend like she said, and I assumed he was a cheating arsehole or something.
I wouldn't have felt bad about sleeping with her if that had of been the case.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I feel like you're judging her way too harshly. She has suffered so much in her life I mean she has been abused by her piece of shit dad. It's no wonder she developed a shell around herself.
Maya went through hell but there to much we got to protect her as if she a special needs child yet this the same Maya that put Josy through hell and didn't give a rats ass about Josy feelings just her own hurt feelings

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Maya went through hell but there to much we got to protect her as if she a special needs child yet this the same Maya that put Josy through hell and didn't give a rats ass about Josy feelings just her own hurt feelings
She does care about Josy's feelings but she's a young woman coming to terms with her feelings so, she is bound to make some mistakes.

I feel like everyone on here judges Maya more than they do every other girl but how many of them have suffered like she has?
Bella maybe but the rest not anywhere near as much.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I feel like you're judging her way too harshly. She has suffered so much in her life I mean she has been abused by her piece of shit dad. It's no wonder she developed a shell around herself.
No, her Mother is the one who suffering, constantly. and Derek also has it bad, he not even have any kind of self goal in his life, because his life is all about Maya too.
Maya shown her true selfish nature in episode 7.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Maya was never committed to Josy but now it seems like she is with MC or at least so then she is to Josy. I think part of Josy wish's it could work with Maya but everything Josy wants Maya can't give her and Josy is making it very clear she falling hard for MC where as Maya is more like a ghost to her someone she once loved
How was Maya never committed to Josy? She was planning to defy her dad and see Josy in secret at B&R, that was the plan, she still wanted to be with her despite Patrick being a piece of shit. If she wasn't committed, it would've been easy to just reject Josy in Episode 4 and be alone, or try and date MC instead.
Being separated all summer put a huge strain on them, long-distance relationships are tough. That plus Patrick, it's no wonder they both cheated. Maya admitted that they were on the verge of breaking up, and Josy said that she was giving up and going to just run away. I'd put them equally at fault, and insensitive to each other's feelings.

Reactions: ModiThorrson

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
She does care about Josy's feelings but she's a young woman coming to terms with her feelings so, she is bound to make some mistakes.

I feel like everyone on here judges Maya more than they do every other girl but how many of them have suffered like she has?
Bella maybe but the rest not anywhere near as much.
Maya sure didn't show it when she accused Josy of ghosting her or when she turn on Josy for wanting to join the hots where she try to make herself look bigger to force Josy to back down and lets not forget the "im more comfortable with you then I ever was with Josy" yeah real caring :cautious: Josy is the strongest women to put up with this as long as she has

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
that is why MC is more upset at Maya because she lied, with Josy he simply come out as a hypocrite. :whistle:
especially if we consider he can also do the same with Sage. Sage is in a relationship, and yet he still enter a fuck buddies relationship with her. and then after he confessing to Jill that he is falling for her, he also bitching to Sage that he not want to be a rebound guy anymore.

frankly MC , and with that , the players actions are bigger scum behaviour than any of the girls. Josy reaction is the most natural one, after MC fuck her and then break up with her, and she dont even want to see his fuckface ever again. :LOL:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
that is why MC is more upset at Maya because she lied, with Josy he simply come out as a hypocrite. :whistle:
especially if we consider he can also do the same with Sage. Sage is in a relationship, and yet he still enter a fuck buddies relationship with her. and then after he confessing to Jill that he is falling for her, he also bitching to Sage that he not want to be a rebound guy anymore.

frankly MC , and with that , the players actions are bigger scum behaviour than any of the girls. Josy reaction is the most natural one, after MC fuck her and then break up with her, and she dont even want to see his fuckface ever again. :LOL:
It's pretty simple. MC wants to have his cake, and fuck it too :ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
How was Maya never committed to Josy? She was planning to defy her dad and see Josy in secret at B&R, that was the plan, she still wanted to be with her despite Patrick being a piece of shit. If she wasn't committed, it would've been easy to just reject Josy in Episode 4 and be alone, or try and date MC instead.

Being separated all summer put a huge strain on them, long-distance relationships are tough. That plus Patrick, it's no wonder they both cheated. Maya admitted that they were on the verge of breaking up, and Josy said that she was giving up and going to just run away. I'd put them equally at fault, and insensitive to each other's feelings.
Maya wasn't willing to trust Josy, I think they just holding on to what used to be and it would be fair to put out Josy didn't even tell Maya she was coming. It feels like Josy question herself a lot more then Maya did in the first season

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Maya wasn't willing to trust Josy, I think they just holding on to what used to be and it would be fair to put out Josy didn't even tell Maya she was coming. It feels like Josy question herself a lot more then Maya did in the first season
Episode 11 might make or break Josy's character, with how she acts off the throuple path. It's starting to reach critical mass, and something's gotta give.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Episode 11 might make or break Josy's character, with how she acts off the throuple path. It's starting to reach critical mass, and something's gotta give.
I think Josy off path gives insight to how Josy thinks on path "You better fucking believe its you I wanted" thats really how she feels on path too it not like they two different Josy's. I feel like Josy and Maya are going to break up within the next two eps and then mc goes solo with one them or even though they broke up he dates both girls until he has to pick

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
I will even say that Maya copes with a breakup better than anyone else, with full dignity. Sage and Isabella also cope well. It was hard for Jill, but damn, even Jill could do it! Jill! But for the full picture, I would like to see what Josy will be like in Episode 11 on this route. Can she make peace with MC? We'll see.
Sage and Isabella had no reasons to behave otherwise. Sage and MC were just "fuck buddies"/friends, sha makes very clear that she is still getting over her break up. She could have, as I metioned before, be somewhat mad only if MC picks Jill, that would have been a nice touch.
Isabella is much more mature and also MC teacher now, honestly I don't even know how she is a LI in this game, to me, in my playthroughs, she has always been a side chick.

Reactions: ModiThorrson

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, we kind of saw Quinn manipulating Cammy the same way, it was just easier since she s a natural born slut, Mona was likely the same, until she had to do "older guys".sara and mel, also natural born sluts, they however likely not required any manipulation.and Rio, well Rio has very low self respect, if she step out her line Quinn just slap her, and she obey again. its seems only sara and mel were the one who has the most freedom, they like doing it by their own now, after all the Restaurant plot is likely over anyway. It mostly existed for Maya's tuition storyline.
But they are 2 profoundly different situations.

Camilla, Riona like what Quinn makes them do, then in the future they may regret it, but basically they can only take it on themselves.

in this situation Mona can safely leave the BR, if she was forced to do anything, I really don't think they would have let her go so peacefully, the risk would have become huge.

probably the story is made confusing by DPC's usual fear of agitating his Patreons, because it was clear that MC had to warn Maya precisely to avert the danger of her being "manipulated" by Quinn, but if this danger had become more directly apparent there would have been rivers of tears.

I don't think the role of the restaurant has been exhausted.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I think Josy off path gives insight to how Josy thinks on path "You better fucking believe its you I wanted" thats really how she feels on path too it not like they two different Josy's. I feel like Josy and Maya are going to break up within the next two eps and then mc goes solo with one them or even though they broke up he dates both girls until he has to pick
It's more about how Josy conducts herself. Not when you dump her, she's understandably hurt and angry there. But the attempted seduction when you're dating someone else, it just shows how far she's unfortunately fallen. And now that I think about it, Maya does something similar, but more subtle. Or rather, less blunt and obvious. She teases MC about his love for thigh-high socks, saying that she thought about him when putting them on, and if you're on her path that is exactly why she wears them. She even encourages him to feel it. Then there's the sexy whispering (peanut butter sandwich) that she explicitly said turns her on.

Both instances have the girls wear the same outfit no matter what, which makes me wonder if it was laziness on DPC's part to not bother rendering different clothes for different paths, kinda like if Josy wears your sweater or not, and wrote the scenes like this to justify the tempting clothes regardless of choice.

Reactions: DavDR

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Still the same old convos and points about MJ I see.

"MJ is doomed without MC", "X likes MC better", "Y Loves MC more honestly", "My pixel waifu is this, your pixel waifu is that"...

After all this time, can't you just all make peace and cum swap like Joshy and move on to other subjects :BootyTime:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes