Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Lots of choices! And Sage doesn't want Burke money, but for Tremolo she just might.
I don't think she would do that for him. However, if she got pregnant that would be a completely different situation. That would actually be a plausible reason to marry Sage mid game.

And we'd get an awesome epilogue scene:

20 years later at a HOT alumni party

Sage(MILF version): Baby girl, I'm so proud of you! Following in mommy's footsteps! Now let's do jager bombs!

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I don't think Lily or Nicole makes that much, someone on this thread did how many days Lily works in Pink Roses. It was not that much. On basis of how many days in a week they saw Lily present in pink roses and adding dry days. Plus that job isn't sustainable for a long term relationship that's why Lily is rolling in the first place.

Nicole being loaded is total crap, she has a son to feed. She is probably going through hardest situation just because she isn't showing her problems doesn't mean she is well off.
Lily's going into healthcare (whatever that even means), but that's true. And I thought Luke had full custody of the kid, or at least joint custody so it doesn't all fall on Nicole. But that's also fair, I wasn't sure whether to include her in the first place.

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
So just recently finished my first playthrough and started reading the latest posts. On the MJ path, only other girls I had available from choices that interested me were Lily(more as a side chick than LI) and Sage. I can see the MJ part splitting or only being together with the MC. They each try to get alone time with the MC. They seem way less interested in each other than in him but enjoy the 3somes. Seems to be turning into the lie he told, 2 girls wanting him at the same time and ok with sharing him.

After seeing some of the SS of Sage on the "walk" I now must go back and make a Sage path. Love that attitude to shut the guys up, no shame at all. Not really all that interested in Jill or Bella (not a fan of balloon titties) although I do like her personality more than some of the other girls. Don't know why almost all devs think older woman have to have huge tits. Not really into the other route too many slut/prostitute types for my taste. Zoey will probably be a nogo for me just because "been there, had that happen".

So far I can say the story has been good. The MJ path kept me interested, so will definitely start another with Sage path and see how things go there. BTW can't stand the new hair for Maya and her skin is starting to look way to shiny. She's starting to resemble a Barbie Doll slicked back hair and fake looking skin. My opinion on the camera and posters is Vinnie is behind all of that to discredit/disband the DIKS, maybe even with Nick as his "inside man". You just don't see Nick alot and his room was barely touched when the house was destroyed. Interested to see how the whole Zoey things plays out and what else is to come.

Reactions: mintymuz

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
lmfao I don't recall this scene might have to try to make time to knock out a quit Sage replay at some point ( with ctrl skipping non Sage scenes)
That particular Sage scene is my favorite. It's right after the HOTs movie night..

Sage just won't stop moaning in pleasure and all the HOTs can hear, so you spend the entire time with her head buried in the pillow or shoving things in her mouth to keep her quiet. :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
That particular Sage scene is my favorite. It's right after the HOTs movie night..

Sage just won't stop moaning in pleasure and all the HOTs can hear, so you spend the entire time with her head buried in the pillow or shoving things in her mouth to keep her quiet. :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ah yeah now I recall just didn't recall the 1 render thanks. Yeah it's one of my favorite scenes to since the way I play Sage it's the first time they have sex. As I don't like the FWB path so I wait till the hots party haha

• Love
Reactions: Milton749

JosGui

Mar 15, 2020
I need help, I already completed all the tasks in Tybalt's party, but I don't know what else to do, I've already gone to all the places and I can't advance the story, plus a task section doesn't show me new tasks.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I need help, I already completed all the tasks in Tybalt's party, but I don't know what else to do, I've already gone to all the places and I can't advance the story, plus a task section doesn't show me new tasks.
Calling Quinn ends the freeroam, you can do it after talking to Cammy

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes