Messerah

Jun 14, 2024
I know, I know. Use a search engine. I'm a lazy cat. Is there a kind person here who can post a link to all the previews?

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
That's me, when older relatives faced minor PC problems and ask “what is a browser?”

Beer pong and updated Brawler was most enjoyable mini-games.

Not necessary. People react differently, some cope with it and see it as an example of how not to behave, while others completely lose their sense of empathy, as you described.
Yeah but she's already emotionally abusive, we've seen several examples scattered through the episodes starting in ep4. It will be interesting to see what happens if Maya and Josy do split up (something which I'm not entirely convinced will happen)

UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022
thank youuuu. what about the other characters, can i play as any of them? Can i hurt the ugly main character?
Of course you can hurt him! Fight anyone and everywhere, when you get the mini-game, lose it. You will get the shit beat out of you by both men and women. All in all if you act like a dick you will get beat, punched, slapped, threatened, molested...Whatever tickles your fancy.

Reactions: TheZelenkov13

Incubi Polyamore

May 13, 2024
Sorry, I'm new here and this is my first post. But I have a question. I can no longer open DIK on Mac. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or is the problem known? Thanks

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes