Oct 27, 2022
which name has the primary gf of the mc ?
Wow, this is impressively badly remembered. I'm trying not to be mean about this, but Sage and Jill are only two of the five main girls and there is no Daisy in the game at all. I'm going to assume you played only once and probably used the ctrl key a lot, in which case you've missed like three quarters of what was there at the time.

You should play the whole thing again. And again. And again.
yep i forgot its josy i talked about, the magnific josy by the way and yep i'll probaly replay the game , 5 main girl, jill josy sage maya and bella or quinn ?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Wow, this is impressively badly remembered. I'm trying not to be mean about this, but Sage and Jill are only two of the five main girls and there is no Daisy in the game at all. I'm going to assume you played only once and probably used the ctrl key a lot, in which case you've missed like three quarters of what was there at the time.

Who knows who this Daisy will be, surely an unforgettable character with an exciting and always surprising story...

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
They already had a flashback about before the br in the last chapter, it was not the flashback from the beginning of the chapter but it changes little. It seems really unlikely to me that they already have another one
They didn't have a flashback. Stephen had a flashback. There is plenty of room for Jade's half of the story. But the flashback could come at episode 12, when we've had Sage open up about it in episode 11. Or the flashback could be from Sage's point of view. Either way I would be very surprised if we don't get a flashback on Sage's adoption in the game and I'd expect it to happen in season 3.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
With something like that you'd think the "restaurant" would get exposed since Stephen was a "customer". Might find out what happened to Mona, since she left after the Stephen incident and Sage is still trying to find out why she left. Not sure how many more chapters are left but if it's getting near the end then alot of things would probably be coming to light. With Rio being kidnapped, when that gets resolved I think Quinn is gonna be exposed all around. Can't just cover up something like that and Rio's been having second thoughts about Quinn's "friendship". Vinnie doesn't seem too bright lately first pulling the gun on MC and now grabbing Rio. He's just set himself up for some serious law enforcement fall out. Which would also expose Quinn, because we know that Vinnie's gonna snitch. When that happens I see alot of fall out for those involved but I think alot of that will be set for the end into the endings. Almost all the HOTs, Tommy, the jocks and some staff members/alumni, it will be a MAJOR shake up. So depending on how many more chapters I can see maybe starting to deal with each problem and the people involved taking a few chapters unless it's gonna be epilogued.
Well, the developer mentioned that the upcoming episodes will be more about answering the questions he created in the earlier episodes as opposed to just creating new ones and prolonging the game even further. I'm guessing we will find out what's going on with Mona nowadays, don't know why else the scene with Sage and Heather would've been shown where they discuss the current situation with trying to contact Mona. With having seen the preview of Quinn, I'd imagine that the restaurant and everything regarding it will fall apart since there's no way that she can keep continuing with it after what happened to Riona. You probably hit the nail on the head with how the game will end, more or less. The restaurant shutting down is definitely gonna happen and the people involved with it too, which would also finally give meaning to the choice you made when you decided to/not to take Quinn's number in the story. Sage will come to know about all of that too, for sure, since it's about time for that. She's been way too naive when it comes to what Quinn has been doing with the HOTs and that's all just been preparing a way for her to finally find out about it. Imagine her reaction when she finds out the MC is in on it too.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
They didn't have a flashback. Stephen had a flashback. There is plenty of room for Jade's half of the story. But the flashback could come at episode 12, when we've had Sage open up about it in episode 11. Or the flashback could be from Sage's point of view. Either way I would be very surprised if we don't get a flashback on Sage's adoption in the game and I'd expect it to happen in season 3.
It's way too big of a mystery that's been hinted at many times in the game, Sage's biological parents that is. We'll probably find out who they are, at the very least vaguely.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Maybe he means Josy?
She was called "Josie" a lot of times, also Josey and Jose.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
A truly ephemeral distinction.... In Burke's flashback Jade is well present as a character, even without showing her. What the flashback wants to convey is almost focused on the fraying relationship between the 2. Then we already know from the preview that in the next chapter there will be one about Lana, initial or otherwise we will see.

That really seems to me extremely unlikely

Reactions: DavDR

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
With something like that you'd think the "restaurant" would get exposed since Stephen was a "customer". Might find out what happened to Mona, since she left after the Stephen incident and Sage is still trying to find out why she left. Not sure how many more chapters are left but if it's getting near the end then alot of things would probably be coming to light. With Rio being kidnapped, when that gets resolved I think Quinn is gonna be exposed all around. Can't just cover up something like that and Rio's been having second thoughts about Quinn's "friendship". Vinnie doesn't seem too bright lately first pulling the gun on MC and now grabbing Rio. He's just set himself up for some serious law enforcement fall out. Which would also expose Quinn, because we know that Vinnie's gonna snitch. When that happens I see alot of fall out for those involved but I think alot of that will be set for the end into the endings. Almost all the HOTs, Tommy, the jocks and some staff members/alumni, it will be a MAJOR shake up. So depending on how many more chapters I can see maybe starting to deal with each problem and the people involved taking a few chapters unless it's gonna be epilogued.
Yeah, I believe that's where we're heading to. But there are so many loose ends that, even though some should only be revealed through some branches, that either the episodes will be getting longer and longer, or DPC gonna have to adandon certain things.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
A truly ephemeral distinction.... In Burke's flashback Jade is well present as a character, even without showing her. What the flashback wants to convey is almost focused on the fraying relationship between the 2. Then we already know from the preview that in the next chapter there will be one about Lana, initial or otherwise we will see.

That really seems to me extremely unlikely
I guess we will have to see who gets to do the "I told you so" dance when we get episode 11. Or at least when we get episode 12. I did sneakily give myself that much of an out after all. So about 6 or 18 months from now one of us gets to gloat like hell.

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I guess we will have to see who gets to do the "I told you so" dance when we get episode 11. Or at least when we get episode 12. I did sneakily give myself that much of an out after all. So about 6 or 18 months from now one of us gets to gloat like hell.
I can't remember where I parked my car, let alone remember this in 6 months.:oops:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
The dynamic of bella and the mc is the best, basically the mc takes her out of her comfort zone and that is especially noticeable during the mini game of beerpong. :KEK:
View attachment 3746141
Who would have expected such a serious librarian to be a gigastacy with such a crazy past.
Wait till she catches up with her OMG sis........ Nora. :p

Bella: "Youn.....Yo....Yo ...Young Guy....... ......and..... and? His name is (MC)????????????"

Nora: "Yup....and boy can he drive it home!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: Pista and Ray_D
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes