• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
Yea her reaction and his response will be interesting. I mean if you payed attention during their scene in Tybalt's bedroom, the way her responses were worded could lead you to believe she was in on it. She stated her and Quinn were working with the HOTs to raise money since that's why they were at that party. I mean IMO was a golden opportunity for the MC to ask why she was pretty much the only HOT not asking him for money for sexual favors or to just ask about it plain and simple. Maybe it was just the way I read the wording. It was rather easy to see the HOTs weren't there for arm candy since none were walking around as "dates", and most were off hidden since most of the party goers really had no interest in them. Kinda makes you wonder how she didn't see something was off at the time but the dialogue there was open enough that you could come to the conclusion that she was aware of things. Best MC response "hey I was helping with the free tuition", leading into a brawler battle against Sage :LOL:
Man, Jill's gonna be so pissed. I'll have to replay the game, dammit.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
you say prostitution?
i am sure, she will think it is from pros and contras, "pros to tution"
:ROFLMAO:
Yes. She'll get her lawyer to help the MC understand the pros and cons to tuition better since he seems to be lacking in that area of knowledge. It is an excellent illustration of a regular student in B&R who is not yet fully acquainted with all the important benefits of tuition that'll enhance his educational experience. Prostitution, to sum it up.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes