Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
The average amount of animations per EP is around 300, rn DC has around 220 posed, consering how every update is bigger than the one before, how DPC still has to pose 80-120 animations, how his usual render speed is 7-8 animations per week (if his PC are only rendering animations), how every single animation will be 60fps for the first time and that every single update took longer to release than the previous one I'm prety confident that the update will not release before december.

Would love to be wrong though.
Also if What Sage said is truth, then there might be option for threesomes with MC, for a pussy pure Sage route MC, maybe there will be solo scenes. If these kind of variations are added to sex scenes, then I'm sure it will be either December 2024 or January 2025.

Reactions: KaiserST

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
I'm bearing in mind that many people start putting up Christmas decorations way far in advance. Thanksgiving is almost late to be putting up decorations for stores, as well as some homes I've seen. So I wouldn't read too much into the decorations in the preview. This easily could be any time in December. A panty party might still be on the menu.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I'm kinda of the opinion that the resolution of the loan situation with Maya will start the in depth arc for Josy. Likely Maya will play second fiddle in the second half of the game in the throuple story as Josy's story is explored.
If the situation with the loan is resolved and not delayed until Ep.16. I have doubts that this will be resolved quickly. Also, do not forget that failure is possible, since Patrick Heist can be failed.

In general, it’s sad that DPC wrote Josy in this way, tying her story to Maya and not giving anything of her own, personal. The only things obscured by the fog about Josy are her biological mother and who is Monica, her step-mom.

franzapa14

Jan 29, 2021
I see that these feelings are permanent for Josy, no matter what happens, for her it is always love territory. She really needs to figure herself out and finally gain courage, otherwise shit will happen again and again because of her insecurities, I mean it's time for her to grow as a character.
She can continue to simping MC and, based on what is in the game scenario, you can really fall in love with her again, but if MC is no longer interested in Josy, then she may be left alone, or being in this simping zone and still stayed in problematic relationship with Maya.
Josy growing up, accepting MC's choice if he wants to be with someone else, solving his problems with Maya... this is the key to making her character attractive again. At least something. My understanding is that it's too late for a full story arc for Josy.
Okay, I like this post.

Let's start from the beginning. We could take several things to start with.

• Josy got the best version that MC could have had. He was never totally disrespectful to her, he was that summer love that you always keep in your memory, a crush, etc. The problem here is that MC did not remain a memory with but he is still there and sees Josy all the time. For less interactions that MC or the player may have with Josy she will still have a crush on you, I see a big problem in the writing of DPC, this time we will skip it and we could put another example where MC was never totally direct with Josy until ep 10.
  • Another theory if we take many things into account is that Josy may be bisexual but with a much stronger tendency towards men.
  • Now talking about what Josy would have to do is quite problematic and even I don't like to see how things happen. In this case I will take into account my save where I do everything with Josy including feelings and almost anything to favor my RP with her. We can see from ep 4 that she already has big doubts about what she wants, there is the example of CHICK or DIK MC where she tells you that she doesn't regret or maybe she regrets the things she did with him. I would say from this point on we see strong doubts with her and then this ends up in my case rejecting them.
  • In ep 5 when in itself we see Josy asking MC for help and see her with a body language quite different from being sad or neutral as if she is happy that her man, her crush (MC) is with her. 1719679263148.png
    We follow her and then we see Josy upset so to speak, telling MC that she sees him happy after what happened and a discussion where we see and confirm that Josy not only had doubts but fear, cowardice and at the same time thought of herself more than others, she was afraid to talk, to be rejected, it wasn't because she only thought she saw Maya doubtful about wanting or not wanting MC, it's what Josy imagined in her head and acted accordingly, this would have never happened if she or Maya talked and said what they really thought.
  • In ep 6 we can see Josy happy with MC several times and also simply in my case, playing DnG.
  • In ep 7 we see a Josy worried about Maya and also having empathy for MC when for example we defend her. She keeps looking for MC, maybe unconsciously but we can see that she goes to his house without hesitation. If we talk to her, Josy will let go again showing you more doubts, never minimizing or destroying them, we always see the increase of them, if we don't comfort Josy the only thing that will happen with those doubts and feelings will not let go and will keep accumulating, even if we talk to her, she tells us that she brought our Sweeter and keeps it still as a symbol or something that MC was. This is one of the many things to keep in mind, those simple gifts that can be very strong for someone and give them meaning. We can also see that Josy lets herself be with MC, not only in the pool hangout or at jokes parties. 1719679790242.png 1719679820465.png
  • Let's skip ep 8 and go to ep 9, Josy goes to the party with Maya and tries to make a moment with MC and looks for him to bring out one more memory but it doesn't end there, she also asks him a question, another doubt, but this time MC gives her a pretty conclusive answer to her doubt and as she was just looking for a way to see and look for alternatives to maybe find a way to confess to MC or find something good in him and see why her feelings are this way for him and just this. If we don't take a picture with Josy the only thing that will keep happening is that she will keep these doubts, not that they will disappear. If we give the worst possible version option to Josy in ep 9 that is they would not have worked, even she doesn't know what to think, this was one of the few things that MC did to give Josy to understand what he thought but as I said before, she was very much left with the memory of the MC that was with working with her and she didn't even know what to think. 1719680293990.png 1719680310076.png 1719680318799.png At some point she will let them go. We can even see that Josy feels secure with MC, like when we do something with Oscar, She's never angry with him.
  • Finally in ep 10 we see the culmination of Josy's feelings, doubts and other things for MC. They all came together and somehow or another she had to let them out, DPC seems to have wanted Josy to let all these things out in this episode and who knows if we are still missing something else or if Josy will continue to keep these doubts to herself because even if we could avoid everything, Josy is still Josy and her feelings didn't disappear.
  • Now giving a simple conclusion I would say that the more Josy keeps these things the worse it will be. Not only is she hurting herself but she is also hurting Maya, she has to let it go and stop being a coward, this time she has to think about herself and say what she feels, maybe it's not the best for Maya and Josy's relationship or for Josy, who knows? but she can't live with this. I know that for some of you or other people it is tiring to see how Josy is with love and that she does nothing but prolong it and keep her mouth shut. We will probably see that Josy can let it go but it will be one or a few more episodes to see that growth or maybe and probably see Josy hit rock bottom after that. I would also add that MC was never totally harsh or direct with her, he wasn't someone totally mean or disrespectful as to make Josy's mind change completely, he was always a good guy with her. We see on several occasions that Josy looks for or looks at MC, She has it impregnated in her mind already.
  • 1719680375049.jpeg 1719680410204.png
  • The body language is very clear sometimes. 1719680615422.png
    1719680633751.png

• Another clear example of Josy looking for MC is literally calling him to do something with him instead of Maya when She asks him if he wants to go to the gym with her.

That's some of the understanding I can say about Josy and how she works, obviously I could spend many more hours doing this but I don't want to fill a book about Josy either. Not this day at least lol.

THE END.

Last edited:

franzapa14

Jan 29, 2021
If the situation with the loan is resolved and not delayed until Ep.16. I have doubts that this will be resolved quickly. Also, do not forget that failure is possible, since Patrick Heist can be failed.

In general, it’s sad that DPC wrote Josy in this way, tying her story to Maya and not giving anything of her own, personal. The only things obscured by the fog about Josy are her biological mother and who is Monica, her step-mom.
I actually agree with you about the tution, It wont be solver for ep 11 or 12. Unless Patrick does something or is blackmailed. He could be in jail or have fines that he can't pay cause the tuitio seems like a SCAM Then he'll get a big fine or something, I mean, it won't come free and he's taking care of Helen so somehow something bad will happen unless Patrick figures things out or Helen dies, which means that he won't be able to help Helen and Maya and Derek will have to take over.
Patrick is the one who has the money to pay for the medications and support Helen, So its all a problem. Something than can help to Maya is if Helen realizes what he's doing and sets his ass straight. But Maya has to speak up in that case or Helen has to notice that

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Okay, I like this post.

Let's start from the beginning. We could take several things to start with.

• Josy got the best version that MC could have had. He was never totally disrespectful to her, he was that summer love that you always keep in your memory, a crush, etc. The problem here is that MC did not remain a memory with but he is still there and sees Josy all the time. For less interactions that MC or the player may have with Josy she will still have a crush on you, I see a big problem in the writing of DPC, this time we will skip it and we could put another example where MC was never totally direct with Josy until ep 10.
  • Another theory if we take many things into account is that Josy may be bisexual but with a much stronger tendency towards men.
  • Now talking about what Josy would have to do is quite problematic and even I don't like to see how things happen. In this case I will take into account my save where I do everything with Josy including feelings and almost anything to favor my RP with her. We can see from ep 4 that she already has big doubts about what she wants, there is the example of CHICK or DIK MC where she tells you that she doesn't regret or maybe she regrets the things she did with him. I would say from this point on we see strong doubts with her and then this ends up in my case rejecting them.
  • In ep 5 when in itself we see Josy asking MC for help and see her with a body language quite different from being sad or neutral as if she is happy that her man, her crush (MC) is with her. View attachment 3782239
    We follow her and then we see Josy upset so to speak, telling MC that she sees him happy after what happened and a discussion where we see and confirm that Josy not only had doubts but fear, cowardice and at the same time thought of herself more than others, she was afraid to talk, to be rejected, it wasn't because she only thought she saw Maya doubtful about wanting or not wanting MC, it's what Josy imagined in her head and acted accordingly, this would have never happened if she or Maya talked and said what they really thought.
  • In ep 6 we can see Josy happy when several times and also simply in my case, playing DnG.
  • In ep 7 we see a Josy worried about Maya and also having empathy for MC when for example we defend her. She keeps looking for MC, maybe unconsciously but we can see that she goes to his house without hesitation. If we talk to her, Josy will let go again showing you more doubts, never minimizing or destroying them, we always see the increase of them, if we don't comfort Josy the only thing that will happen with those doubts and feelings will not let go and will keep accumulating, even if we talk to her, she tells us that she brought our Sweeter and keeps it still as a symbol or something that MC was. This is one of the many things to keep in mind, those simple gifts that can be very strong for someone and give them meaning. We can also see that Josy lets herself be with MC, not only in the pool hangout or at jokes parties. View attachment 3782265 View attachment 3782267
  • Let's skip ep 8 and go to ep 9, Josy goes to the party with Maya and tries to make a moment with MC and looks for him to bring out one more memory but it doesn't end there, she also asks him a question, another doubt, but this time MC gives her a pretty conclusive answer to her doubt and as she was just looking for a way to see and look for alternatives to maybe find a way to confess to MC or find something good in him and see why her feelings are this way for him and just this. If we don't take a picture with Josy the only thing that will keep happening is that she will keep these doubts, not that they will disappear. If we give the worst possible version option to Josy in ep 9 that is they would not have worked, even she doesn't know what to think, this was one of the few things that MC did to give Josy to understand what he thought but as I said before, she was very much left with the memory of the MC that was with her working with her and she didn't even know what to think. View attachment 3782294 View attachment 3782299 View attachment 3782301 At some point she will let them go. We can even see that Josy feels secure with MC, like when we do something with Oscar, She's never angry with him.
  • Finally in ep 10 we see the culmination of Josy's feelings, doubts and other things for MC. They all came together and somehow or another she had to let them out, DPC seems to have wanted Josy to let all these things out in this episode and who knows if we are still missing something else or if Josy will continue to keep these doubts to herself because even if we could avoid everything, Josy is still Josy and her feelings didn't disappear.
  • Now giving a simple conclusion I would say that the more Josy keeps these things the worse it will be. Not only is she hurting herself but she is also hurting Maya, she has to let it go and stop being a coward, this time she has to think about herself and say what she feels, maybe it's not the best for Maya and Josy's relationship or for Josy, who knows? but she can't live with this. I know that for some of you or other people it is tiring to see how Josy is with love and that she does nothing but prolong it and keep her mouth shut. We will probably see that Josy can let it go but it will be one or a few more episodes to see that growth or maybe and probably see Josy hit rock bottom after that. I would also add that MC was never totally harsh or direct with her, he wasn't someone totally mean or disrespectful as to make Josy's mind change completely, he was always a good guy with her. We see on several occasions that Josy looks for or looks at MC, She has it impregnated in her mind already.
  • View attachment 3782302 View attachment 3782304
  • The body language is very clear sometimes. View attachment 3782312
    View attachment 3782313

• Another clear example of Josy looking for MC is literally calling him to do something with him instead of Maya when he asks her if she wants to go to the gym with him.

That's some of the understanding I can say about Josy and how she works, obviously I could spend many more hours doing this but I don't want to fill a book about Josy either. Not this day at least lol.

THE END.

I agree with what was written, our MC can't be a complete asshole and in general he always remains a “good guy”. Even when he breaks the hearts of girls, does bad things - he feels bad because of them, realizing that he did wrong. The DPC here described him as “a good guy who is inexperienced in relationships.” This is logical, because his only experience with the opposite sex before was with a tomboyish girl.
And here I’m missing something, I would like the route of a complete scumbag who doesn’t care about other people’s feelings and who doesn’t repent of anything. After all, DIK points do not make him a bad person, but just a slightly more reckless guy. But alas, the game is written in such a way that the MC remains friendly with all MGs and we cannot be a complete asshole. The only time we really, truly hurt Josy is if we abandon them. And even here I think over time she will forgive him, Sage says in plain text: “You need to find a way to reconcile with Josy” if we chose her instead of them.

As for Josy, this is absolutely true - she needs the damn courage to speak up for herself and what she wants.
DPC's body language is second to none. He perfectly selects poses, emotions, facial expressions to show the mood of the characters:
screenshot0127.png

I actually agree with you about the tution, It wont be solver for ep 11 or 12. Unless Patrick does something or is blackmailed. He could be in jail or have fines that he can't pay cause the tuitio seems like a SCAM Then he'll get a big fine or something, I mean, it won't come free and he's taking care of Helen so somehow something bad will happen unless Patrick figures things out or Helen dies, which means that he won't be able to help Helen and Maya and Derek will have to take over.
Patrick is the one who has the money to pay for the medications and support Helen, So its all a problem. Something than can help to Maya is if Helen realizes what he's doing and sets his ass straight. But Maya has to speak up in that case or Helen has to notice that
Helen is doomed and will soon die. We know that she is getting worse and is actually in a vegetative state now, we also saw her farewell letter, which can be found in the main hall. It's sad, but Maya's family will soon get over this tragedy.

Last edited:

franzapa14

Jan 29, 2021
I agree with what was written, our MC can't be a complete asshole and in general he always remains a “good guy”. Even when he breaks the hearts of girls, does bad things - he feels bad because of them, realizing that he did wrong. The DPC here described him as “a good guy who is inexperienced in relationships.” This is logical, because his only experience with the opposite sex before was with a tomboyish girl.
And here I’m missing something, I would like the route of a complete scumbag who doesn’t care about other people’s feelings and who doesn’t repent of anything. After all, DIK points do not make him a bad person, but just a slightly more reckless guy. But alas, the game is written in such a way that the MC remains friendly with all MGs and we cannot be a complete asshole. The only time we really, truly hurt Josy is if we abandon them. And even here I think over time she will forgive him, Sage says in plain text: “You need to find a way to reconcile with Josy” if we chose her instead of them.

As for Josy, this is absolutely true - she needs the damn courage to speak up for herself and what she wants.
DPC's body language is second to none. He perfectly selects poses, emotions, facial expressions to show the mood of the characters:
View attachment 3782414
I agree with you, it is sad not only the fact that all these things happen but that DPC also takes away a lot of power (sometimes) from the player to do things, I know that we do not always control the protagonist but we do it many times, and there are things that are literally going on for a long time and I would say that in many of these cases it is a big flaw in Mr. DPC's writing. I know we all have our ideas and obviously he has his own but some of those ideas are very plausible and DPC gets out of hand or doesn't even think about them.

PS: I would like a corrupt MC and I am rooting that route via Quinn. Someone who can do illegal things (I don't know to what extent), but who has an altered vision of reality to carry out manipulation, concealing drugs. For me, the fact that MC was already with Quinn, accepted her and said that even after all this, he would have accompanied her is a big step for a somewhat corrupt MC.

franzapa14

Jan 29, 2021
Helen is doomed and will soon die. We know that she is getting worse and is actually in a vegetative state now, we also saw her farewell letter, which can be found in the main hall. It's sad, but Maya's family will soon get over this tragedy.
Sadly, it's really possible, I don't want to imagine how Patrick could be after that because his world would be shattered in pieces and he will come back to the harsh reality again.

The only thing I hope is that once and for all, Patrick realizes the bad things he is doing and at least seeks help.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I agree with you, it is sad not only the fact that all these things happen but that DPC also takes away a lot of power (sometimes) from the player to do things, I know that we do not always control the protagonist but we do it many times, and there are things that are literally going on for a long time and I would say that in many of these cases it is a big flaw in Mr. DPC's writing. I know we all have our ideas and obviously he has his own but some of those ideas are very plausible and DPC gets out of hand or doesn't even think about them.

PS: I would like a corrupt MC and I am rooting that route via Quinn. Someone who can do illegal things (I don't know to what extent), but who has an altered vision of reality to carry out manipulation, concealing drugs. For me, the fact that MC was already with Quinn, accepted her and said that even after all this, he would have accompanied her is a big step for a somewhat corrupt MC.
I won't say that he is a bad writer, he just tells his side of the story, not seeing MC as a complete asshole in the role of Homelander, plus the limitations of the AVNs engine, where you have to create more and more renders, increasing branching exponentially, in the end your game will require endless times to complete. DAZ + RenPy simply won't allow you to do this.
Sadly, it's really possible, I don't want to imagine how Patrick could be after that because his world would be shattered in pieces and he will come back to the harsh reality again.

The only thing I hope is that once and for all, Patrick realizes the bad things he is doing and at least seeks help.
I see this as a real possible outcome where Patrick accepts Maya for who she is. Because if Patrick collapses, then college is over for Derek and Maya. Only if the money for education has not been set aside in advance.

Reactions: dav3knight

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
I suspect the loan resolution will have phases. Legal stuff can take time, and it wouldn't surprise me if it progresses "enough" by around Ep 12 for Maya and Josy to feel comfortable enough to come out. The second they issue any legal paperwork to Patrick, he'll know the jig is up, so why bother concealing it further?

We also have some pretty big clues how things will resolve already. The loan isn't on Maya's credit report and the first contract with the bank only has Patrick's signature. This most likely means the actual loan is only in his name. It's only the other contacts that they both sign, which (assuming they're legally enforceable) sounds like a private contact that wouldn't be reported to credit agencies. If this is the case, there's little that would prevent Maya from applying directly for student loans. Even if Patrick's contract is legally enforceable, he's only actually disbursed funds to pay for one semester, which we've established that MC could cover with his $5,000 check. And since the full bank loans appear to be in only Patrick's name, Maya is under no obligation to pay the full balance back, only he is.

Of course, I fully expect there to be some narrative curve balls thrown in that need to be overcome especially as the full details of the contacts are revealed, but I'd be quite surprised if Maya and Josy aren't confident enough with how things are going to come out before we get to the final episodes.

Last edited:

franzapa14

Jan 29, 2021
I suspect the loan resolution will have phases. Legal stuff can take time, and it wouldn't surprise me if it progresses "enough" by around Ep 12 for Maya and Josy to feel comfortable enough to come out. The second they issue any legal paperwork to Patrick, he'll know the jig is up, so why bother concealing it further?

We also have some pretty big clues how things will resolve already. The loan isn't on Maya's credit report and the first contract with the bank only has Patrick's signature. This most likely means the actual loan is only in his name. It's only the other contacts that they both sign, which (assuming they're legally enforceable) sounds like a private contact that wouldn't be reported to credit agencies. If this is the case, there's little that would prevent Maya from applying directly for student loans. Even if Patrick's contract is legally enforceable, he's only actually disbursed funds to pay for one semester, which we've established that MC could cover with his $5,000 check. And since the full bank loans are in only his name, Maya is under no obligation to pay them back.

Of course, I fully expect there to be some narrative curve balls thrown in that need to be overcome especially as the full details of the contacts are revealed, but I'd be quite surprised if Maya and Josy aren't confident enough with how things are going to come out before we get to the final episodes.
Could be, yeah I don't know so much about loans or USA laws so maybe it's easy for some people to bring ideas. My best way would with a Patrick redemption when he realizes what is wrong with him and apologize to his son's

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Could be, yeah I don't know so much about loans or USA laws so maybe it's easy for some people to bring ideas. My best way would with a Patrick redemption when he realizes what is wrong with him and apologize to his son's
A Patrick redemption is certainly possible (though looking much more challenging since we now know he also physically abuses his children), but I suspect he might need to face the real possibility and threat of getting cut off from contact with his children before he feels any motivation to do so.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
It's not out of the question that Patrick is lying to Maya and that the paperwork will show that he can't do anything about it, but that feels too simple to be the actual story

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
It's not out of the question that Patrick is lying to Maya and that the paperwork will show that he can't do anything about it, but that feels too simple to be the actual story
Actually most "plots" in this avn resolute in pretty simple solutions and i think thats just it.

At this point im kinda convinced that patrick is just paying for maya's and dereks tutition and just faked the loan stuff to have control. Nothing showing in Maya's credit scores seems to indicate that too.

I dont think patrick will do much anymore, his wife will die soon and i suspect he will have a complete mental breakdown esp when he reads the letter from helen, realising how misguided he was all the time.

The letter doesnt even mentions grandkids but very strongly emphasises how he should always keep taking care of their babys.

Patrick will just (continue to) pay for maya's and derek's education. And neither Derek nor Maya want to lose their dad, despite the way he treated them at times.

Maya doesnt want to lose her dad and has a certain empathy for his life struggles, but she wants him to realise how badly and wrong he treats her.

Reactions: Riaman

franzapa14

Jan 29, 2021
Actually most "plots" in this avn resolute in pretty simple solutions and i think thats just it.

At this point im kinda convinced that patrick is just paying for maya's and dereks tutition and just faked the loan stuff to have control. Nothing showing in Maya's credit scores seems to indicate that too.

I dont think patrick will do much anymore, his wife will die soon and i suspect he will have a complete mental breakdown esp when he reads the letter from helen, realising how misguided he was all the time.

The letter doesnt even mentions grandkids but very strongly emphasises how he should always keep taking care of their babys.

Patrick will just (continue to) pay for maya's and derek's education. And neither Derek nor Maya want to lose their dad, despite the way he treated them at times.

Maya doesnt want to lose her dad and has a certain empathy for his life struggles, but she wants him to realise how badly and wrong he treats her.
That's a nice explanation, and yeah, I'm rooting for that too since ep 8, Patrick is the problem and the solution.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes