Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
all I have to so say I expect some hand holding in this next update and it better be with either Sage or Maya! ( Zoey is also acceptable)

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
all I have to so say I expect some hand holding in this next update and it better be with either Sage or Maya! ( Zoey is also acceptable)
You want to hold hands with the main girls and I want a rematch against Caleb. Neither you or I are going to get either of those. :)
42l1up.jpg

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
You forget that Joshy likes to hold his woman’s hand when someone else fucks her. :rolleyes:
He likes to do more than that :KEK:
Lol as if Darkwen is a bigger simp than me. I'm willing to eat Jacob's cum out of Arieth's vagina is he willing to do that to Josy?
Joshy likes it best after a big party with lots of guys...
Joshy's Favorite Dessert.gif

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I suppose it could be worse, someone could have requested head patting.
o head patting is included in the hand holding package for sure. The head pets comes right before cuddling. For me it goes hand holding , the date / romantic stuff , some kissing , hugging , pre sex head pets , after sex head pets / kissing and finally cuddling.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: NebulousShooter

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
o head patting is included in the hand holding package for sure. The head pets comes right before cuddling. For me it goes hand holding , the date / romantic stuff , some kissing , hugging , pre sex head pets , after sex head pets / kissing and finally cuddling.
It's too sinful...
fainting.gif

• Haha
Reactions: mostwanted8
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes