Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Actually most "plots" in this avn resolute in pretty simple solutions and i think thats just it.

At this point im kinda convinced that patrick is just paying for maya's and dereks tutition and just faked the loan stuff to have control. Nothing showing in Maya's credit scores seems to indicate that too.
Effectively, I think he's just paying for their tuition as well, but the fact there seems to be a loan contract with the bank that only he signed indicates he might have taken out a personal loan in order to do it. Either way, it leaves Maya and Derek without any legal obligation to the bank and the freedom to potentially resolve their issues in a variety of ways.

In theory, there could be some type of loan transference contract that Maya and Derek signed that could transfer that loan to them, but if that's the case it'd probably be pretty easy to argue that Patrick is in breach of that contract since he is withholding the loan proceeds.

And this is where Jill's lawyer will likely come in very handy to wade through any terms and whatnot to figure out what actually is going on and what is enforceable (if anything). Right now, Maya and Derek are effectively paralyzed because they don't have enough knowledge about what they've actually signed in order to act. Once that's revealed, I don't think resolving their situation will be terribly complicated (at least from a legal standpoint).

Last edited:
Reactions: DavDR

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
The average amount of animations per EP is around 300, rn DC has around 220 posed
But that right there is why I'm still not in the "Winter 2024" boat, because they've just been rendering in the background since February/March which means it takes around 100 every 3 months, which would put animations being done in the Autumn. Basically if anything stretches development out this time I don't think it's animations as DPC has actually learnt their lesson in terms of workflow by getting them largely done so early in the process this time.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
But that right there is why I'm still not in the "Winter 2024" boat, because they've just been rendering in the background since February/March which means it takes around 100 every 3 months, which would put animations being done in the Autumn. Basically if anything stretches development out this time I don't think it's animations as DPC has actually learnt their lesson in terms of workflow by getting them largely done so early in the process this time.
There's a difference between posed and rendered, there's 22 in the render queue as per the latest update so if KaiserST is correct then there's less than 200 rendered currently. DPC has also increased the amount of renders and animations in every update, even when he has said at the start of the development cycle that he is aiming for a smaller episode (he didn't say it for this episode), so the likelihood is that this episode will have around 350-400 animations so we're currently around halfway through the animations for the episode while we're also 6 months through the dev cycle, so December remains very much the earliest realistic estimate.

Reactions: KaiserST

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
DPC's body language is second to none.
I think you're having a hard core "fan-girling" moment when you say that.
Sure DPC can pose chars where you can tell the mood and attitudes. But claiming that "DPC is second to none" in this regard, is sooo far off base. He's "O.K." or "half decent" at best. FFS, just Josy's "sensual" expressions are stuff to give you nightmares from. I mean seriously. You cannot tell me that creepy look she gives you in a couple of scenes as "enticingly sensual", FUCK no!
:ROFLMAO:

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
It's not for Jill, it's for him, because he wears ugly clothes.
I know. It was a joke about Acting Lessons where if you agreed to pay for the actress girl's clothes, she would pick the most expensive shit in that store and the MC in that game obviously had to pay for all of it.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I saw a hint of that with the threesome with them after the Halloween party. Nice normal threesome, but Mel wakes you up with a morning BJ and wants to hide it from Sarah and have you all to herself. Like earlier when staying with Sage, Mel sneaks into Tremolo's shower and doesn't want Sarah to know or share.
I think she did it just for their little competition of who gets him first, which they have been doing throughout the game. (I don't think he's special, he's the protagonist of the story, but from what we know of them, they must offer the same treatment to dozens of others.)

I don't think anything will change between them, if you spend the night with them, Elena basically tells you not to think too much, that they usually bring several guys home (I don't remember the dialogue), and if I'm not mistaken, Josy mentions about their orgies.

I don't see any possibility of a deeper relationship with them, they just want fun, not commitment.

Although I don't expect that to happen, I wouldn't be against it, it could be interesting for there to be some drama in their relationship, like one of them (Mel) getting tired of that life and wanting something more, who knows.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I think you're having a hard core "fan-girling" moment when you say that.
Sure DPC can pose chars where you can tell the mood and attitudes. But claiming that "DPC is second to none" in this regard, is sooo far off base. He's "O.K." or "half decent" at best. FFS, just Josy's "sensual" expressions are stuff to give you nightmares from. I mean seriously. You cannot tell me that creepy look she gives you in a couple of scenes as "enticingly sensual", FUCK no!
:ROFLMAO:
There are some memorable moments in the game where the facial expressions really are terrific. As an example, when Sage tells Tremolo about her parents for the first time, the face posing in that scene was excellent in terms of communicating her feelings nonverbally. There are other similar moments in the game, some with even better work in that regard, but that's just one that I could recall. Neil's expressions also, at least facially, have been done really well since his actually do convey exactly what kind of a person he is. You can't really imagine Neil being any other way than he is in the game. When it comes to body language in general and not just facial expressions, yeah... I don't know about that. It's usually decent but very rarely have I really admired how realistic it looks. Nonetheless, as far as the demeanor of characters in the game is portrayed, it's usually at the least decent and sometimes exceptionally good. Then there are moments when it falls short too, like Jill's face during Episode 10's bathtub scene in a brief moment where at least I thought she looked somewhat creepy. Or Josy's face in the recent episodes, most often than not. Sometimes when Darkwen posts screenshots of lewd scenes with her, I just look at her face wondering how DPC's managed to make her look so awful. Then again, there are people who generally like how her face looks now, so I'm not sure it's necessarily for the worse since I'm not really a fan of Josy myself anyway. Other character like Vinny who looked pretty menacing in the first confrontation with him, or Steve who's expression really amplifies the amount of scorn that you already have for him are just a few other examples of those facial expressions that have been well executed by DPC though.

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
MC's next date should be in a clothing store.
View attachment 3782785
:FacePalm: View attachment 3782787
Or he should ask Lily for advice how to build a dope look.
He looks more presentable when meeting Jill's parents, and wears the same thing sans jacket with Bella.
1719700866482.png
1719700924267.png

But he really does need to go on a shopping spree, since we know his ugly ass Episode 1 style clothes will return :sick:
1719701038725.jpeg

Oh and can't forget the poll! Number 3 won :cautious:
1000068602.jpg

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
He looks more presentable when meeting Jill's parents, and wears the same thing sans jacket with Bella.
View attachment 3783128
View attachment 3783131

But he really does need to go on a shopping spree, since we know his ugly ass Episode 1 style clothes will return :sick:
View attachment 3783135

Oh and can't forget the poll! Number 3 won :cautious:
View attachment 3783142
I could put one of these on him taking advantage of the winter and the snow, but it seems that DPC has a vendetta against the protagonist and the way he dresses. :KEK:
610gNGK8DTL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes