Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I never realized just how many outfits are chosen by Patreon polls. Shit, Sage's look was decided by polls in the very beginning which shocked the hell out of me. I'd expect that for a one and done character or unimportant side girl, not a main character, but he specifically wanted the community to help shape Sage.

I dare say they had good taste :giggle:
View attachment 3784245
I would blame his patrons for a lack of taste, but the choice offered by DPC is usually mediocre. Maybe that assets just cheaper.
But the first thing why I writed this because MC wears usual t-shirt on a restaurant date, comparing to Sage he really underdressed :LOL:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I would blame his patrons for a lack of taste, but the choice offered by DPC is usually mediocre. Maybe that assets just cheaper.
But the first thing why I writed this because MC wears usual t-shirt on a restaurant date, comparing to Sage he really underdressed :LOL:
He's always underdressed on dates, he's an idiot :ROFLMAO:
1719739237168.png

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
  • Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I know he's poor, but he can visit Colin's, they are not very expensive. We know it's all about DPC, but let be immersive: he need

Maybe he should to "borrow" Tybalt's italian suit? :D
Bro has had $5000 since Episode 6, he has no excuse to not update his wardrobe. Like at least get a cheap suit and tie, so he can have something somewhat formal.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
The mc doesn't need the money to save Riona he can just get inspiration from the fact he's saving a beautiful woman.
Bad guys don't stand a chance when they get in the way of a man and the woman he loves.
Joshy, don't be naive. This is not the case. :cautious:
Without money, Fuckface will be shot, and Riona will be fucked by Vinny, Buddy, and fuck knows who else. :oops::eek:
So leave the illusions, if we want to return Riona safe and sound, we will have to pay. :(

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Well, it's possible to have saves where you barely interact with Riona (and you're not tight with Quinn, either), so I wouldn't expect to suddenly be the one paying a ransom for her. The big stuff like that has to make sense across all paths. It's like Maya's situation - it's possible to fail the mission and not get the contract, so it can't be the only answer to that particular problem, unless it's literally an all or nothing thing going forwards...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But why should there be a ransom to be paid? Riona was kidnapped either to give a signal or in the hope that she would know something useful about Quinn's business (considering how much she suffered from Quinn keeping her in the dark about many things would be bitterly ironic)

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
But why should there be a ransom to be paid? Riona was kidnapped either to give a signal or in the hope that she would know something useful about Quinn's business (considering how much she suffered from Quinn keeping her in the dark about many things would be bitterly ironic)
Agreed, I'm of the opinion that Riona was nabbed so they could get info about Quinn's business on campus. She might not know much but she knows more than Vinny most likely.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Unfortunately, a ransom is necessary. :(
224999_original.gif
If your heart is in the right place, you can make a payment through the Divine Quinn Church. :sneaky:
Or, you don't have to do this if you are a selfish, insensitive, cynical, bad person just like Tybalt. :cautious:
The choice is yours.:rolleyes:
9fai.gif

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Unfortunately, a ransom is necessary. :(
View attachment 3784684
If your heart is in the right place, you can make a payment through the Divine Quinn Church. :sneaky:
Or, you don't have to do this if you are a selfish, insensitive, cynical, bad person just like Tybalt. :cautious:
The choice is yours.:rolleyes:
View attachment 3784686
screenshot0001.png

I am not a selfish person and to prove it, I shall donate 5 slightly used watermelons. I will even sign them so they will be worth more money to this very worthy cause. Just make sure you spell my name right in the newspaper article praising my generosity. It is Tybalt, not Tibalt.

Last edited:

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Burke would probably pay for Vinny to keep him. (I know a lot of people that would chip in too).
As much as Tybalt brings ridicule to the Burke name, Stephen would have to pay for his ransom. Imagine the dishonor to the family if he didn’t. :rolleyes:
Although I’d make the ransom very high if I was Vinny. He could turn Tybalt into a gimp and gain a lot of money from him. :sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes