iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Yeah and I don't think Riona is even the slightest bit Japanese. I think she just looks like it and has a Japanese name. Merely for the shits and giggles.
i sense a little bit sarcasm
last time i checked Cammy still had brown skin and not creole

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
i sense a little bit sarcasm
last time i checked Cammy still had brown skin and not creole
Well, when Derek talks about her he says "that latina really knew how to grind". If you order spicy food from Quinn's restaurant, that's Camila. Make of that and her skin color what you will. I think she's probably Brazilian.

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
So I was just thinking. Typically the mc is a goody two-shoes. Sure he might be fucking a mom and her daughter each on the same day from time-to-time, but neither of them were looking for a relationship, so no big deal, right?

But chasing Bella, and getting sexual with her... He did that knowing she was married (or at least believing she was married), plus he explicitly stated (to us in his thoughts) that cheating on her husband was a big deal, and that it was fucking her up to do so, and he kept going.

I mean, what a cunt! :eek:

What are the other naughty things the mc has done? Anything worse than that? Right now I can't think of anything... Maybe letting Jill tank at the recital, or laughing as Becky hurled her guts up... But that's not as bad as what he thought he was doing to Bella :unsure:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
This is the best way to save my girl.
It's not a bad way. :rolleyes:
But just in case, it's better to pay a ransom to these scoundrels, vile scum... :cautious:
We doesn't want to risk... Do we ? :oops:
I remind you that you can use the services of the Divine Quinn Church to transfer the payment. :WeSmart:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: mostwanted8

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Jade is pretty much the same, even more so if you count that the MC knows her husband and she not only is his teacher already at the start of the route, but also on the school board.

Last edited:

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
So I was just thinking. Typically the mc is a goody two-shoes. Sure he might be fucking a mom and her daughter each on the same day from time-to-time, but neither of them were looking for a relationship, so no big deal, right?

But chasing Bella, and getting sexual with her... He did that knowing she was married (or at least believing she was married), plus he explicitly stated (to us in his thoughts) that cheating on her husband was a big deal, and that it was fucking her up to do so, and he kept going.

What are the other naughty things the mc has done? Anything worse than that? Right now I can't think of anything... Maybe letting Jill tank at the recital, or laughing as Becky hurled her guts up... But that's not as bad as what he thought he was doing to Bella :unsure:
The worst thing you could do in this game is ask Neil for more money in the beginning. I could not go through with that even on playthroughs where I try to play as the biggest DIK that I can.

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
Jade is pretty much the same, even more so if you count that the MC knows her husband and she not only is his teacher already at the start of the route, but also on the school board.
You changed your entire fucking post. I'm taking my reaction back! :mad:

On the subject of Jade though, Jade came on to him, and she wanted it, whereas Bella was fighting it, and at the time the mc thought she was married but he kept pushing.

Here's my naughty MC ending:

1719761772670.png

The worst thing you could do in this game is ask Neil for more money in the beginning. I could not go through with that even on playthroughs where I try to play as the biggest DIK that I can.
Yeah, I can never do that! Why not just dig out his heart while you're at it, you selfish ass mc! :mad:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

The relationship with Jade is much more vicious; not only she is married, but her husband is very "present." Add to that the ability to share the film. That is clearly the worst he can do

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022

Ehh, Bella is an adult and capable of making her own decisions. She could've said no at any point if she didn't really want that magicock. :whistle::coffee:

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
The relationship with Jade is much more vicious; not only she is married, but her husband is very "present." Add to that the ability to share the film. That is clearly the worst he can do
Forgot to say she is also a mother, sure Tybalt sucks but its still worse.
Yeah, objectively speaking, Jade may be worse, when you know all the details, like it's Tybalt's mom, Sage's Mom, Burke's wife, his teacher, he shared the video, the video got leaked, he fucked up Jade's marriage, Sage will probably eventually castrate him when she finds out and the list goes on.

But when he actually did it, I don't think he was thinking about all that shit, but when he was trying to fuck Bella, he was thinking about how it was upsetting her, and that cheating was a big deal, but he didn't give a fuck.

Ehh, Bella is an adult and capable of making her own decisions. She could've said no at any point if she didn't really want that magicock. :whistle::coffee:
She said "no" a fuck load, but he just kept pushing, knowing his magic dick would win the day.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
She said "no" a fuck load, but he just kept pushing, knowing his magic dick would win the day.
Did she, now? It's been 84 years so i can't remember details, but i don't think my MC would ever get a chance of getting full smashed at a date (let alone anything more) if any of those "no" were actually followed through.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, objectively speaking, Jade may be worse, when you know all the details, like it's Tybalt's mom, Sage's Mom, Burke's wife, his teacher, he shared the video, the video got leaked, he fucked up Jade's marriage, Sage will probably eventually castrate him when she finds out and the list goes on.

But when he actually did it, I don't think he was thinking about all that shit, but when he was trying to fuck Bella, he was thinking about how it was upsetting her, and that cheating was a big deal, but he didn't give a fuck.

:oops::oops::oops:
How does he not know? When he has sex for the first time with Jade, Burke is a doorway away from them....

And the next chapter he finds out that she is tybalt's mother, which doesn't faze him at all until the "fuck fuck fuck":cautious::cautious::cautious:

franzapa14

Jan 29, 2021
Okay, Big question here.

Do You think Christmas decorations are also just for a Christmas party. What does it mean that Mel and Elena are there, will it be after the party or to help set up the party?

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016

Had this convo just the other day. I think that's an unfair view towards fuckface, that EP3 scene is basically Bella gaslighting MC into thinking he's the only one at fault when she's actually the one who pretty much starts the whole event.
Same for EP4 when she jerks him off.

She should get as much blame as MC imo :whistle:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Worst thing for me was to steal money from Jill in one of my saves.
The consequences are not very serious, but this is an act of human garbage and the excuse: “I only took a little, let me return this money to you” makes it even worse.

Or another one: if you choose "I'm still mad at you" with Zoey, MC will be a cunt to her when she offers him a drink. He was a degenerate this moment, but maybe it's my bias.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes