franzapa14

Jan 29, 2021
Given how the world works today, is it not odd that Jill is the only LI who makes such a post? (Or did I just miss posts by one or more of the others?)
I don't think anyone makes a post tbh and I mean it IRL, almost no one announces with a post that they are a couple.

Reactions: KaiserST

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I did everything to know Josy better, if you don't breakup with her, you don't know everything
I've look like at the script and seen renders Josy's "I though he was falling in love with me" and the "you better fucking believe its you I wanted" are some of the most telling lines off path and part of why I fully believe there will be no throuple just solo's Josy doesn't want Maya just MC

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Well, when Derek talks about her he says "that latina really knew how to grind". If you order spicy food from Quinn's restaurant, that's Camila. Make of that and her skin color what you will. I think she's probably Brazilian.
i search on spicy food country, brazile is not mention, but india and china yes, so she is chinese for sure

franzapa14

Jan 29, 2021
I've look like at the script and seen renders Josy's "I though he was falling in love with me" and the "you better fucking believe its you I wanted" are some of the most telling lines off path and part of why I fully believe there will be no throuple just solo's Josy doesn't want Maya just MC
You need both the dialogue and render then, if not, you can't see her expression and even the music sometimes

franzapa14

Jan 29, 2021
so you don't have a path where you together with her, but you have one where you break her heart ?
I just now the diff with my blind canon and the others, I have a MJ path(more than one) for sure but that's not what I would like to do IRL, it's just dumb. Why would I date 2 girls if I don't like one of them?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I just now the diff with my blind canon and the others, I have a MJ path(more than one) for sure but that's not what I would like to do IRL, it's just dumb. Why would I date 2 girls if I don't like one of them?
easy for a free 3some then drop the other girl and live happy ever after with the girl you want
:ROFLMAO:;);)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
B

But you can't, at least for now and also, depends on each person if u want a threesome or what u call it a "Freeone" I'm not in my need to share my girl
its pretty easy to do stuff without Maya most of the tome throuple comes down to picking one girl which is the whole point really. So to me enjoy a free one before the breakup happens it wouldn't surprise me if 9 is the only 3some with Josy and Maya

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Scopelophila
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes