Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Maya in real life would be a ugly angry women that hates man soo yes I would for my health:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Don't you remember what Maya said in Ep.6 that radicalism in any form is bad? She's not like this bunch of insecure, colored peacocks who think they're feminists but are actually a bunch of losers.
Yes, as much as I don't like it, I know that in that Josy's route we can see and know more about her, the same with Maya, Jill and the other girls.
Maybe the only thing I will not do it's to cheat on Sage, total red flag for me to cheat on a girl, who suffered because this in previous relationship

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Don't you remember what Maya said in Ep.6 that radicalism in any form is bad? She's not like this bunch of insecure, colored peacocks who think they're feminists but are actually a bunch of losers.

Maybe the only thing I will not do it's to cheat on Sage, total red flag for me to cheat on a girl, who suffered because this in previous relationship
Maya isn't Wendy and that crew for sure but a real life Maya would be a angry white girl probably with a YouTube channel and off brand OF's for lesbians :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
So if she had not been cheated on before with Chad, then it would be ok to cheat on Sage?
You should have stopped at "total red flag for me to cheat on a girl,". What you said after that kinda makes you a hypocrite. :ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
So if she had not been cheated on before with Chad, then it would be ok to cheat on Sage?
You should have stopped at "total red flag for me to cheat on a girl,". What you said after that kinda makes you a hypocrite. :ROFLMAO:
Hey dude. Cheating on your girlfriend is shitty anyway and I would never condone such an action anyway.
But cheating on Sage is 10 times worse.
Because imagine that you are dating a girl who is experiencing a crisis of trust because she was cheated on and used as an asset to hide Chad's sexuality, and the new guy, whom she trusted and felt good and comfortable with, betrays her. Fuck cheaters, man. But this is making it worse.
Now you get it?

Reactions: Sephironii

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
poor Josy, with fans like one who constantly harass her with ALady Alday, now she also got a stalker one type who has an image in his head about her, the tybalt type :LOL:.
" I know you better than yourself, even though you don't know yourself either " :ROFLMAO:
So what does that make you? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Also what the hell is Alday? its Alady ,does Al borland have is own day:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes