Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
but it doesnt mean, Sage isnt ready for relationship? she is damaged now. she need time for healing the wound. find honest and thrust in friends (well Quinn betray her too so it will be hard, but she dont know it) i think, the new bf dont want cheat on her for harm her. (what asshole join in a relationship just for cheating) he cheat on her for his own lust. i see, for Sage it is hurt more, because it is second time. so kind of kick to the wound. but i think, blaming the new bf for chad mistake what damaged Sage, isnt fair to the new guy (i speak not about exactly mc, i imagine a random faceless bf) yes, he would be an 10/10 asshole for cheating, but not 12/10. first he should break with her and sleep with other only after breaking. that would be correct to Sage.
You don't get what we're actually saying, don't you?
We say that the opportunity to cheat on Sage, which is opened by BaDIK gameplay since Season 3, is an absolute evil, which in the context of Sage’s situation looks worse than any other cheating.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I'll be honest with you, I don't understand your argument at all - I don't know if English isn't your first language, or if you're in a rush or what, but that's a bit of word salad for me, sorry. I'm genuinely not trying to cause offence, I'm only explaining that it's more the wording here that I don't understand fully, as I can't put together what you're trying to get across!

For my part on the made-up asshole scale, there's no putting blame on Chad, or on Sage, or on a random faceless new BF. All I'm saying is you're a 10-point asshole if you cheat on Sage, but you're a 12-point asshole if you cheat on Sage after knowing that she has already been hurt by someone cheating on her. It's adding an extra level of assholery to what you are doing. In another example, cheating is 10 points, fucking your GF's mom (especially while she is still married) is 5 points, so you're a 15-point asshole if you cheat on Sage with Jade. It's all about how fucked up your behaviour is.

I'm pretty sure no one is suggesting MC would cheat on Sage with the specific intention of hurting her, but if you know from experience how much she will be hurt by it, and you still do it anyway, that makes you more of an asshole than you would be just for cheating.
my english is poor, sorry for it.

as i understand, you say:
if i cheat on Jill, i am 10/10 (or anybody else)
if i cheat on Sage, i am 12/10
i think it is not fair. so i say:
if i cheat on Jill, i am 10/10
if i cheat on Sage, i am 10/10
if i cheat on Sage, (second time), i am 12/10
my justice-felt (or sense of justice) feel this would be the fair moral blaming. while my justice-felt claim too, she is nice and dont deserve cheating at all.

btw cheating on her with her own mom is rough.
while i never was on Sage path, it was so strange, when mc say, whos hand is in my laps? Jade or Sage? what was he think? why the hell would take Sage her hand into his lap after he rejected her? sure she got excited because Tybalt

You don't get what we're actually saying, don't you?
We say that the opportunity to cheat on Sage, which is opened by BaDIK gameplay since Season 3, is an absolute evil, which in the context of Sage’s situation looks worse than any other cheating.
oh, but it is dpc game, sure it will be evil, i dont know yet. i speak about general morality to the other point of view. not explicitly Sage and mc, they are just examples.

Last edited:

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
my english is poor, sorry for it.

as i understand, you say:
if i cheat on Jill, i am 10/10 (or anybody else)
if i cheat on Sage, i am 12/10
i think it is not fair. so i say:
if i cheat on Jill, i am 10/10
if i cheat on Sage, i am 10/10
if i cheat on Sage, (second time), i am 12/10
my justice-felt (or sense of justice) feel this would be the fair moral blaming. while my justice-felt claim too, she is nice and dont deserve cheating at all.

btw cheating on her with her own mom is rough.
while i never was on Sage path, it was so strange, when mc say, whos hand is in my laps? Jade or Sage? what was he think? why the hell would take Sage her hand into his lap after he rejected her? sure she got excited because Tybalt
No, I say if you cheat on Sage, on this imaginary scale I misguidedly created to make it easier to understand, you get 10 asshole points. If you know that someone (Chad) cheated on Sage previously, and know how much it hurt her, and then you still go ahead and cheat on her, that's knowingly doing something that will hurt her and that you could easily avoid, that's 2 asshole points. So that makes 12 points when added to the cheating points. The cheating is still 10 points, it's no worse than Chad cheating on Sage, or you cheating on Jill, it's just that you are more of an asshole here because there are other factors added to it.

As an alternative to rehashing this over and over though, please feel free to forget I ever tried to simplify it.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
No, I say if you cheat on Sage, on this imaginary scale I misguidedly created to make it easier to understand, you get 10 asshole points. If you know that someone (Chad) cheated on Sage previously, and know how much it hurt her, and then you still go ahead and cheat on her, that's knowingly doing something that will hurt her and that you could easily avoid, that's 2 asshole points. So that makes 12 points when added to the cheating points. The cheating is still 10 points, it's no worse than Chad cheating on Sage, or you cheating on Jill, it's just that you are more of an asshole here because there are other factors added to it.

As an alternative to rehashing this over and over though, please feel free to forget I ever tried to simplify it.
okay, i think too the move on will be the best.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Okay guys, it's time for another classic Better Cock Spock Pointless Nitpick!

I know that DPC has improved his lighting skills since the game started, and some models have been updated here and there, and when flashing to Young Bella there's usually a filter.... but this is just weird.
1000074233.png

Why is Young Bella so much darker? Bella's skin tone fluctuates a lot in the game already, but again, lighting. But seeing them in the exact same frame, with harsh bright light, it looks egregious.

This has been a Better Cock Spock Pointless Nitpick. I still love Bella :giggle:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

I know that DPC has improved his lighting skills since the game started, and some models have been updated here and there, and when flashing to Young Bella there's usually a filter.... but this is just weird.
View attachment 3790187

Why is Young Bella so much darker? Bella's skin tone fluctuates a lot in the game already, but again, lighting. But seeing them in the exact same frame, with harsh bright light, it looks egregious.

This has been a Better Cock Spock Pointless Nitpick. I still love Bella :giggle:
I mean one is from the middle of winter, the other one could be made after 3 weeks at the beach, who knows. :HideThePain:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022

View attachment 3790187

isabella has the ability to change her race to combience like ariana grande. :KEK:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016

View attachment 3790187

Okay, I actually like this kind of tech talk.

It is not unrealistic for your skin tone to look different though, it all depends on the lighting, the angle, the amount of light, how many light sources there are in the room. In this case mirror Bella has her back against the seemingly only light source while right Bella is directly facing the light.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also suspect that those are two different renders, or else, realistically you'd have pink light spilling all over the white background.

Like on the render below for example and how you have the orange light reflect from the couch and spilling all over the bookcase and Bella herself. And you can also see her left arm that's getting directly illuminated with the light from the window appearing a bit brighter and not so darker skinned.

ep7_bc.jpg

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021

Since Sage's branch implies having a DIK affinity for the best roleplaying, instead of getting 12 asshole points for cheating on her you just get
1719872058190.png

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Okay, I actually like this kind of tech talk.

It is not unrealistic for your skin tone to look different though, it all depends on the lighting, the angle, the amount of light, how many light sources there are in the room. In this case mirror Bella has her back against the seemingly only light source while right Bella is directly facing the light.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also suspect that those are two different renders, or else, realistically you'd have pink light spilling all over the white background.

Like on the render below for example and how you have the orange light reflect from the couch and spilling all over the bookcase and Bella herself. And you can also see her left arm that's getting directly illuminated with the light from the window appearing a bit brighter and not so darker skinned.

View attachment 3790249
Maybe it would've been better to have them literally side by side, like the Lana/Jill one so that the lighting would be consistent. Without the fading, of course.
mm_spr_jill_full.gif

Or have Bella looking into the mirror, but the camera is angled to have them staring at each other, idk.

Reactions: Ahrimy

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

View attachment 3790187

And what wrong with darker skin?:unsure::unsure::unsure: Bella always been tan but yeah that a big difference

Reactions: atrebor68

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Maybe it would've been better to have them literally side by side, like the Lana/Jill one so that the lighting would be consistent. Without the fading, of course.
View attachment 3790279

Or have Bella looking into the mirror, but the camera is angled to have them staring at each other, idk.
Indeed, if the renders were made in the same room it'd probably look more "natural" to you, but since you have two different rooms, one which seems like it's all white, reflecting white light all around Bella and another, different room which has purple walls, purple sheets and purple window curtains, the overall lighting of the room will always be dimmer, add to that the fact that Bella has her back against the light source and you get this weird contrast between the two "Bellas".

With this I just mean to say that tech wise I don't think there's anything wrong with the renders and it actually kinda simulates how light and its interactions work, of course it's far from being 100% realistic, but it's not terrible imo, it's the artistic part of it that makes the contrast look a bit too strong.

I'm not an expert on the matter though, so do take my words with a grain of salt.

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Indeed, if the renders were made in the same room it'd probably look more "natural" to you, but since you have two different rooms, one which seems like it's all white, reflecting white light all around Bella and another, different room which has purple walls, purple sheets and purple window curtains, the overall lighting of the room will always be dimmer, add to that the fact that Bella has her back against the light source and you get this weird contrast between the two "Bellas".

With this I just mean to say that tech wise I don't think there's anything wrong with the renders and it actually kinda simulates how light and its interactions work, of course it's far from being 100% realistic, but it's not terrible imo, it's the artistic part of it that makes the contrast look a bit too strong.

I'm not an expert on the matter though, so do take my words with a grain of salt.
DPC should make a special render set with Bella and Young Bella, akin to the Zoey/Dark Zoey one.
1719874712173.jpeg

... To improve his lighting some more, of course.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Absolutely, so DPC can improve his techniques. :)
Not so Spock and others (me included) can add another render to their Wank Bank.:ROFLMAO:
Being a DIK is an embarrassment of riches when it comes to the Wank Bank. If anything, there's way too much in the Wank Bank.

No, this is just so he can hone his technical skills. It's not about all the sexy positions the Bellas would be in, or how much cum would fill their pussies, or watching the Bellas make out....

No, it's about DPC's craft. It's about art. It's about ignoring the pillow I have covering my lap.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes