Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Aladddddddddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy only love for my Josy ALLLLLLLADDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
A
L
A
D
Y
ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
aladay? more like I need some help. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

Maustanger1987

Jul 4, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Honestly it's an amazing game I wish I had the money to help you. I'm a single father of four kids. So I really appreciate you allowing me to experience this game. I look forward to season 3 on Android whenever it comes available. Again ty for the quality of work you spent in creating this game. If anyone can support them they should he has an amazing talent that he is graciously sharing with us to enjoy.

Steuan

May 3, 2024
I don't really remember how many lewds he created so far. I think that based on the weekly dev log he's done from 15 to 20 as of now.

DPC has been building up the side girls that have a path and you can actually date/pursue in each episode of season 3 so far. I don't think he will stop. These side girls feel like they are where main girls were feelings wise in season 2. So he is trying to get them to a point, perhaps a second crossroads where the MC will get to pick again.

Their content doesn't have to really have a lewd scene, it can be based around the MC learning more about them and setting up more things for them as well.

With Quinn, she could be way too busy with the shit that is happening around her and so lewd scene wouldn't happen.
Riona is probably out of the question as well for obvious reasons.
Nicole could get what Lily got in episode 10, which is a blowjob and more talk about herself and the MC. Progressing this way.
Lily I think will 100% get a lewd scene since she only had a bj lewd in ep 10.
Zoey, god I hope she gets something lmao..

My guess for side girls lewds would be : Lily, Nicole (bj), Sarah, Mel, Camila, Cathy/Jade (threesome), Zoey and Elena.
Not to forget about Sandy who was teased in episode 9.. so she is possibility too.

Sally and Becky I think will have their time in episode 12.
Cool post, brother. It got me thinking. :unsure:

AFAIK there will be no new mini-games for EP11, right? I mean there is enough already. Cleaning fish tanks!? :LOL:

Anyways... No new mini-games means DPC has so much time to make animations for this episode comparing to previous ones. I don't read his weekly dev logs, they're mostly blablabla. But you're saying 20 lewd scenes for EP11 make sense. (y)

Lets assume that he'll stop at 20 and won't do anymore... :rolleyes:

Bella Branch: 2 Lewds
Jill Branch: 2 Lewds
Sage Branch: 3 Lewds
MJ Branch: 3 Lewds

In total 10 lewd scenes. I think, 10 is highly enough for main girls. So the other 10 goes to Others' Branch. Here is what I'm thinking:
  1. Quinn
  2. Lily
  3. Nicole
  4. Melanie
  5. Sarah
  6. Camila
  7. Sally
  8. Jade
  9. Becky
  10. Zoey

• Sad
Reactions: Hawke84

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Bella Branch: 2 Lewds
Jill Branch: 2 Lewds
Sage Branch: 3 Lewds
MJ Branch: 3 Lewds
I think you are being far too optimistic with this amount of lewd scenes with the LI, last update Bella & Jill both only had 1 each, Sage had 2 (but one was super short) & MJ did had 3 tbf.

Also, even though DPC won't add new mini games this update doesnt mean he won't have to work on the existing ones, so expect more animations for brawler (At least those will be 30 fps), also more phases for party planing, english, chemistry, math, mystery cube & the fucking fish tank.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Steuan

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Just a guess but some where between 0 and 10
0 and 10 huh?
Should be 0 to 8 and 2 thumbs.
I think some things are starting to make sense now.
:ROFLMAO:
Yeh I know I'm being facetious about the technicality of the thumbs not being fingers. But what the hell, it's funnier this way :D

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

yeezykanye

Dec 20, 2023
Man this is such a good game, i come back to it to get the feeling of shit out of my eyes and ears! Just amazing! I feel like if the dev was on here taken down reviews LIKE OTHER GAMES/DEVS, it would be number 1 in the rankings.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes