MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Personally I think there no chance of getting both Josy and Maya it one or neither but at this point it only guessing
This is unlikely. I'm sure there will be an ending where Mc/Josy/Maya will be together as well as separate routes.
but I'm 99% sure DPC will make a happy ending for three

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I used to think that but at this point I have zero faith in saving the throuple maybe I am wrong but I give troy better odds at giving birth
What, it's quite the opposite. after 10 episode, it's seems like that is the only type of ending for them if you are on their path.
currently there is better chance of 3 of them run in to the sunset all happy, than, you be able to pick one.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Personally I think there no chance of getting both Josy and Maya it one or neither but at this point it only guessing
I gotta disagree, I think the M-J path was written to be able to explore the throuple idea that was teased in his first game. I think it's more likely that there will be multiple endings where you either keep it going or go solo with one of them.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
This is unlikely. I'm sure there will be an ending where Mc/Josy/Maya will be together as well as separate routes.
but I'm 99% sure DPC will make a happy ending for three
Im sure people said the same about Missy and Megan, it would be a massive shock to me it honestly makes no sense for there to be a throuple ending time will tell

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Im sure people said the same about Missy and Megan, it would be a massive shock to me it honestly makes no sense for there to be a throuple ending time will tell
I'm pinning my hopes on DPC to decide on a three-path ending. I wouldn’t even be surprised he knows developer Bare witness, where there are also multiple endings for both three and four... so perhaps DPC will have something similar ideas :)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
extremely different case. Those two were not together by themself as default couple.
It's not even a time will tell, the game basically designed by this way. Multiple endings, all those RP points and decision of how balanced your relationship with them, will all be part of the final outcome.
in fact it's more than likely, that a solo path with them only happens very late at the game, may be episode 15-16

I mean right now there is literally nothing that indicate a break up between them, if you part of their relationship.
unless ,may be if we fail to get the contract from Patric that could be a catalyst, in that case I have to go back and mess it up :ROFLMAO: but I don't see any other reason currently.

When you not on their path that is a bit different story, but tis not well developed either.
ep11 might shake things up finally

Reactions: Rehwyn and MAGO-DAG

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
What, it's quite the opposite. after 10 episode, it's seems like that is the only type of ending for them if you are on their path.
currently there is better chance of 3 of them run in to the sunset all happy, than, you be able to pick one.
I just can't agree with that there to much pointing to the of the throuple happening soon, Josy and Maya relationship is still bad they been able to see each other for what 3 or 4 months and they still saying they got a long way to go and now that the loan is taken care of things are suppose to get better I just don't see it happening. I know that isn't that long but considering there past and always blaming patrick for there problems things should be better for them. It just doesn't add up to me maybe I want solo Josy much but the clues lead me to believe what im seeing

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I just can't agree with that there to much pointing to the of the throuple happening soon, Josy and Maya relationship is still bad they been able to see each other for what 3 or 4 months and they still saying they got a long way to go and now that the loan is taken care of things are suppose to get better I just don't see it happening. I know that isn't that long but considering there past and always blaming patrick for there problems things should be better for them. It just doesn't add up to me maybe I want solo Josy much but the clues lead me to believe what im seeing
since you are a Josy hater you obviously not paying attention. :ROFLMAO:
IF you part of the 3 way relationship, currently by episode 10. There is nothing that indicate a break up between them. There were dark clouds above them in episode 7, but they are gone.

Now they pushing each other for Dare games, and Josy actually send Maya to Kiss MC at class, not even jealousy is between them.
only Mel comments can be seen as a bit of hint that eventually things might end, but not in the foreseeable future

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I gotta disagree, I think the M-J path was written to be able to explore the throuple idea that was teased in his first game. I think it's more likely that there will be multiple endings where you either keep it going or go solo with one of them.
I mean sure that could be case, I just see a very toxic relationship between Josy and Maya and there stronger feelings for MC doesn't help it any Maya confession to MC is pretty much a knife in Josy's back to me that was massive

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes