Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
You mean he is affected by a character that up until 8 episode was mentioned only once as an afterthought ?! :ROFLMAO:

but, yeah I mean she just arrived and look at him, SoyBoy:D:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3799559
I can't hahaha, no idea if it's my age or what, but I'm going to give her the cold shoulder also in my 2nd playthrough.
I'm honestly not sure letting us play the interlude makes her any service...
"He's as simple as it gets"
or when she very smartly misinterpret the parallelism between her and Bret so she is the one stopping sending messages?
Zoey you are the one who left, the Em of the case, the "simple guy" is Bret... sigh

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
since you are a Josy hater you obviously not paying attention. :ROFLMAO:
IF you part of the 3 way relationship, currently by episode 10. There is nothing that indicate a break up between them. There were dark clouds above them in episode 7, but they are gone.

Now they pushing each other for Dare games, and Josy actually send Maya to Kiss MC at class, not even jealousy is between them.
only Mel comments can be seen as a bit of hint that eventually things might end, but not in the foreseeable future
That just isn't true second rate simp:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Josy feelings for Mc are only getting strong and Maya is more comfortable with MC then Josy a massive red flag, there relationship hasn't gotten any better since ep 8, the dare game is about the MC its there cute way of fighting for him it friendly now but what happens when there a loser remember Maya commit in ep 8 about losing it depends on the game.
I think ep 11 and 12 is going to be very telling if the break up doesn't happen here then yeah it propably can't happen til the end

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I mean sure that could be case, I just see a very toxic relationship between Josy and Maya and there stronger feelings for MC doesn't help it any Maya confession to MC is pretty much a knife in Josy's back to me that was massive
This is what we telling you. Multiple endings, obviously it has to have some kind of hints for the possibility. Think about it, your actions will determine the end. You can even avoid Sex wiht Maya in episode 9, if you mention Josy . epsiode 10 you can also mention Josy .
RP point, one gain, one lost , if you had sex with one of them more times etc. if you balacned , both gain
these things will matter in the end, more so than in short term.

Think about how you already have multiple choice with them. They reject you, you reject them, they accept your, feeling for Josy, feelings for Maya or for neither.

them alone at least can have 4 different endings. all 3 of them happy,
you pick Josy
you pick Maya
You cheat on them, and they stay together, because MC strengthened their connection, expecilly if you fix the patric problem .

but frankly these are years ahead. some of us might not even live long enough to see it. :ROFLMAO:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
That just isn't true second rate simp:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Josy feelings for Mc are only getting strong and Maya is more comfortable with MC then Josy a massive red flag, there relationship hasn't gotten any better since ep 8, the dare game is about the MC its there cute way of fighting for him it friendly now but what happens when there a loser remember Maya commit in ep 8 about losing it depends on the game.
I think ep 11 and 12 is going to be very telling if the break up doesn't happen here then yeah it propably can't happen til the end
blindness.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: ModiThorrson

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
This is what we telling you. Multiple endings, obviously it has to have some kind of hints for the possibility. Think about it, your actions will determine the end. You can even avoid Sex wiht Maya in episode 9, if you mention Josy . epsiode 10 you can also mention Josy .
RP point, one gain, one lost , if you had sex with one of them more times etc. if you balacned , both gain
these things will matter in the end, more so than in short term.

Think about how you already have multiple choice with them. They reject you, you reject them, they accept your, feeling for Josy, feelings for Maya or for neither.

them alone at least can have 4 different endings. all 3 of them happy,
you pick Josy
you pick Maya
You cheat on them, and they stay together, because MC strengthened their connection, expecilly if you fix the patric problem .

but frankly these are years ahead. some of us might not even live long enough to see it. :ROFLMAO:
I agree with most of that other then that MC strengthened their connection things was bad for them and after talking in 8 "things don't just get good .. we have a lot of work to do" "I have a major crush on you" "Im more comfortable with you then I ever was with Josy ...." im not hearing any strengthening here. MC can be balance with the girls but Josy and Maya are not balance with eah other mc can do everything right and they still are no better. I think your choices matter in which girl you get or fail to get but Josy and Maya breaking up is canon no matter what you do.

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
I agree with most of that other then that MC strengthened their connection things was bad for them and after talking in 8 "things don't just get good .. we have a lot of work to do" "I have a major crush on you" "Im more comfortable with you then I ever was with Josy ...." im not hearing any strengthening here. MC can be balance with the girls but Josy and Maya are not balance with eah other mc can do everything right and they still are no better. I think your choices matter in which girl you get or fail to get but Josy and Maya breaking up is canon no matter what you do.
Hmm I can see Josy ending up with the MC, not so much Maya, again to em would make no sense.
One is flirty by nature and actually had sex with the MC.
The other barely started knowing him and is the official lesbian, going through hell to be allowed and date women.

Mandatory EDIT: I only played so far NOT on their path so evaluating this from an external point of view

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Hmm I can see Josy ending up with the MC, not so much Maya, again to em would make no sense.
The other barely started knowing him and is the official lesbian, going through hell to be allowed and date women.

Mandatory EDIT: I only played so far NOT on their path so evaluating this from an external point of view
Maya cheat with MC before Josy does :devilish:, HE is the only man she ever feel something for. Rest assured, there is an ending for her too with MC.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Maya isn't as lesbian as she claim at the start. One of them is ending up with him these are still two LI's not two girls that are a LI

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yup, dead in a gutter working for Quinn to get that next hit to forget all their woes.
Working for Quinn? how and Why, when Quinn gonna be Vinny's bitch again, soon. :whistle::LOL:
nobody gonna work for Quinn, she gonna work her ass on the Street, where she come from;)

Reactions: ffive

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
To be honest, looking at the 2 from the outside (in my 2nd run I'm maxed out as DIK, so when I told them "let's go!" they dumped me) the one that strikes as more open is Josy and is not even close.
She wants to be a HOT, she keeps flirting with the MC and has never said out loud she doesn't like guys.
Maya's only proper contact with the MC comes under pressure from Quinn

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
To be honest, looking at the 2 from the outside (in my 2nd run I'm maxed out as DIK, so when I told them "let's go!" they dumped me) the one that strikes as more open is Josy and is not even close.
She wants to be a HOT, she keeps flirting with the MC and has never said out loud she doesn't like guys.
Maya's only proper contact with the MC comes under pressure from Quinn
Josy will also try and seduce you and say she still has feelings for you, if you're not on her path.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes