mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
In 2, they are both in flats and Josy is roughly Sage's chin.
View attachment 3799983
Can't confirm, as another view isn't shown (I checked) but I would say Sage is in heels at the car wash. They look like they would be heels rather than sandals to me, based on the front (but bearing in my my lack of expertise in this subject area!), but her ankles also look too high for her to be in flats. Also, given that she is just supervising, and what the other Sisters are wearing, and just Sage being Sage in general, I can't see her not being in heels there.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Can't confirm, as another view isn't shown (I checked) but I would say Sage is in heels at the car wash. They look like they would be heels rather than sandals to me, based on the front (but bearing in my my lack of expertise in this subject area!), but her ankles also look too high for her to be in flats. Also, given that she is just supervising, and what the other Sisters are wearing, and just Sage being Sage in general, I can't see her not being in heels there.
I went backwards and forwards as to whether she was in heels there. Ending up thinking that they weren't because the back foot looks flat and thought her front foot was just standing with her heel off the ground. If they are heels, I don't think they aren very big ones. But like you, I know very little about women's shoe fashions. :ROFLMAO:

lexlexx

Mar 10, 2018
Are you talking about mpa71

I've wondered that myself, I've chalked it up to him taking a sabbatical from this thread. He still reacts to certain posts here and there but hasn't done the numbers since last November - before episode 10 was released.
yeah it was them, ok thats fair i mean they doing all that for free, thanks for replying

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
speaking of realistic estimates, what happened to the person who was doing that big list of numbers per episode? haven't see one in ages.
Unfortunately DPC has become increasingly vague with numbers in his weekly updates, he often doesn't mention numbers at all and when he does it tends to be to say how much is in the queue rather than how much has been completed that week.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
In the upcoming episode is DPC trying to create solid foundations for all the side paths? Looking at the previews sure looks that way.

Syrion93

Jun 7, 2022
We dont have the actual number of total lewd scenes for the update, only that he still has to 3/4 of them.

The average number of scenes per ep is around 17.

So 13/14 completed scenes atm.

Sally is pretty much confirmed, unless that preview is very misleading.

I wouldn't say that Sally in confirmed. I mean, till now, there really isn't something that would suggest she wants to fuck and most importantly, she is still with Magnar. So unless she is just another cheater in BaDIK land, DPC should make her ditch him in this episode and set up the full lewd for ep 12.

Reactions: Riaman and Steuan

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Are you talking about mpa71

I've wondered that myself, I've chalked it up to him taking a sabbatical from this thread. He still reacts to certain posts here and there but hasn't done the numbers since last November - before episode 10 was released.
As anonnyscouse said, there just aren't any numbers to present anymore. We've only had two data points for statics and a single one for animations over the course of nearly 30 weeks. Even DPC's 'percentage complete' estimates from back in April were ambiguous about whether the percentages were of posed assets rather than completed ones.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Basically DPC has done everything possible to obscure the actual rate of progress towards the end goal while still chatting amiably about all the work he's doing each week. :(

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Eh we sure the reason Maya's dad is mad isn't because in reality his kids are the MC's father kids?
dad.jpg

Uncanny resemblance to Derek

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

This week, I've mainly been working on animations and lewd scenes. I started and completed a lewd scene from scratch and am currently working on the art for another one.

I'll also focus on this next week. I'm trying to increase the animation queue, so I don't have idle PCs while working on other scenes.

I've been adding more lewd scenes than I originally planned for this episode, which is awesome as it means that a wider variety of girls are getting some spotlight.

Counting the one I'm working on now, I have at least five more lewd scenes to create for this episode—four of which are for main girls and are important for the episode.

Next Friday, I'm taking the day off for a shorter adventure, but I'll prepare an update for next week's progress.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019

This week, I've mainly been working on animations and lewd scenes. I started and completed a lewd scene from scratch and am currently working on the art for another one.

I'll also focus on this next week. I'm trying to increase the animation queue, so I don't have idle PCs while working on other scenes.

I've been adding more lewd scenes than I originally planned for this episode, which is awesome as it means that a wider variety of girls are getting some spotlight.

Counting the one I'm working on now, I have at least five more lewd scenes to create for this episode—four of which are for main girls and are important for the episode.

Next Friday, I'm taking the day off for a shorter adventure, but I'll prepare an update for next week's progress.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Know people will go "no numbers" but few lewd scenes remaining and knocking them out one a week is pretty good given how in previous episodes it felt like weeks would pass for each one. Still think Autumn is more likely than Winter (even if late-ish Autumn).

Reactions: KaiserST

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Know people will go "no numbers" but few lewd scenes remaining and knocking them out one a week is pretty good given how in previous episodes it felt like weeks would pass for each one. Still think Autumn is more likely than Winter (even if late-ish Autumn).
Yeah so 1 year for an update. Does that seem like a good prospect to you ? ...

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
still no update, shouldnt be 1 update a year shame on you dev.
Yeah so 1 year for an update. Does that seem like a good prospect to you ? ...
Each Episode in BaDIK has typically around 4x or more the content of the updates that get published on a 2-4 month basis for other games, and the last two updates have been roughly 1 year apart. It's really just how DPC seems to like to publish things, since by doing it a full Episode at a time he has control up until the day it's published to refine a full "arc".

Edit:
Consider this: Episode 10 of BaDIK had 5,868 renders and 335 animations, and took about a year. Update 0.7 of Eternum (another top-tier AVN) had about 1,250 renders and 60 animations, and took 7 months (though my understanding is that Caribdis is trying to get this back to 5-6 months for 0.8). So that's 5-6x times the raw content in not even 2x the development time.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes